Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone else listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site?"

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I gots me some butterflies in the stomach...SO PUMPED!!!
I am flying out in three days!!!!

T-MINUS 9 DAYS!!!!
NICE!

Isn't jay phils mentor and good friend! Wether your good friends or not, do you think your gonna let someone who would call you a mentor in a magazine beat you out
Well Phil's inability to beat Jay doesn't come from some sort of mental trickery Jay is pulling with Phil, its just because Jay is far superior.

I could see phil coming in second though, maybe kai in second phil in 3rd
In a perfect rainbow world Roelly and Phil would battle it out for second; although I do like Branch as well.

100% true. Jay took him under his wings since day 1. Jay has also mentioned multiple times that Phil would be the next Mr. Olympia, "someday."
Ha, yeah... someday! ;)

So whenJay decides to step down. Phil s turn!!!
Phil is amazing... but you're right, he won't topple the king, he will only replace him!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Haha jays mind trickery, outstanding that literally had me laughing outloud, I just imagined jay cutler in a snuggie doing the spirit fingers lmao. Sim sim salabim

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
You know it, yo outstanding get over to my new log in the supp review section, " I can't stop growing " just started like 2 days ago, I can't link it though bro

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Kai. He is more symetrical than Jay. Jay has always had symetry issues though and really knows how to pose to make it appear less obvious. Jay's waist is too big and I wish they would go for someone with a smaller waist this time around. Look for Roelly to bring some kickass conditioning to the stage, that kid is ****ing amazing. On a sidenote: I like Phil but he lacks rock hard conditioning, and that's what its gonna take to win the O

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Roelly is without a doubt my favorite new IFBB pro on the scene. I just wish he could speak English better so he could reach more fans and gain the recognition he deserves. I hope MD treats him well - he is the future in my opinion.

For Dexter... I just have never been a fan, of his physique or his attitude. The more I learn about him and watch him in public at the shows I travel to throughout the year, I am more and more turned off.

I know Jay is a motivated bodybuilder, and he has ALL the chips in place to make 2010 a mirror of 2009, OR BETTER. Jay performs VERY well against adversity, so hopefully he can still view himself as the 'underdog,' even though he dropped the world's collective jaws last year.
Never seen that side of Dexter. When he came out to golds, here, he was willing to take people out to lunch and everything. He talked and gave a ton of advice though he did lie like hell on the steroid use. lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Kai. He is more symetrical than Jay. Jay has always had symetry issues though and really knows how to pose to make it appear less obvious. Jay's waist is too big and I wish they would go for someone with a smaller waist this time around. Look for Roelly to bring some kickass conditioning to the stage, that kid is ****ing amazing. On a sidenote: I like Phil but he lacks rock hard conditioning, and that's what its gonna take to win the O
Phil lacks rock hard conditioning? I am unsure where to begin with that statement...

Also, Jay's 34'' waist isn't an issue when he carries so much mass Kai looks like a wannabe weight lifter on his seventh birthday next to him. Kai can wear Phantom of the Opera masks and attempt his Aristotle laughable pandering and double speak all he wants, but you can escape the fact you're a not-nearly-as-good as the reigning champion, unless the judges are in the mood for a water logged frog look alike with dread locks next Saturday.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Never seen that side of Dexter. When he came out to golds, here, he was willing to take people out to lunch and everything. He talked and gave a ton of advice though he did lie like hell on the steroid use. lol
I wouldn't ever cut down a professional athlete who otherwise represents the top echelon of achievement I am in pursuit of, if I had not in person on Multiple occasions witnessed his abject lack of any semblance of humility. He is a child, a whining tear pouring self pity party throwing picture of foolishness and disconnection from reality and a strong self indulger.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know the "O's" coming soon. THIS THREAD IS GETTING FUN!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
News from next Saturdays.... Here's your "O" winner....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Hey you posted a video of that red sweater wearing dread lock guy in combat boots, Kai something-or-other... haha, kind of a funny mistake, you meant to put Jay Cutler up there since you were making a prediction (since no athlete in History has ever jumped from 4th to 1st, and the man (mutant) we saw win last year is the defending champ and will once again spank all contenders as his career presses on)

PS: Is Kai doing stomach distention exercises here, or bench presses?
PPS: I repped you, you know its all in good fun! Saturday is going to be amazing, and I'll be front and center watching it all! :)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established

I still think jay is going to win, but I think this is a great and very inspirational video of kai greene. Hopefully he will atleast jump from 4th to 2nd.
Unless something happens from here to now Jay is def in for the win.
I would love to see kai and phil on either side of him.
I think wolf will get atleast in the top 10 this year but nothing special
and of course in the lower numbers 2 - 6 will be branch and dextor

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I still think jay is going to win, but I think this is a great and very inspirational video of kai greene. Hopefully he will atleast jump from 4th to 2nd.
Unless something happens from here to now Jay is def in for the win.
I would love to see kai and phil on either side of him.
I think wolf will get atleast in the top 10 this year but nothing special
and of course in the lower numbers 2 - 6 will be branch and dextor
I am a big Roelly fan, and I admire the overall attitude and work ethic of Branch Warren.

PS: Being a Jay fan is easy... he is a very mature, normal, well adjusted human being with an unmatched work ethic and undying motivation that prevails over all trials - not to mention he is a loyal and loving husband committed to the same woman since high school and has been able to far transcend the limiting confines of 'bodybuilding' and has established himself as a brand and become highly successful at Real Estate investments. Oh, and he doesn't talk like a broken thesaurus and wear a Santa Clause outfit 24 hours a day.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think we have good things to come out of roelly,
ehhhh i tried to reword that lol
but i dont think its his year just yet, maybe another or so
but when it is his time, i think it will be pretty big
pretty dayummmm hiuuugeeeeee
but seriously i think he will end up with atleast 2 - 3 O's giving him bragging rights with the likes of jay arnold yates coleman columbo etc etc

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kai is the most entertaining poser for sure. Some people prefer the more classical approach, which is all good, but Kai is pure entertainment.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY MOLY...ITS GAME TIME!!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
These chicks are bigger than me! Fukking A :( and I wish I could do those push up tricks.

Outstanding I've missed you bud!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw the prejudging...Branch looks sick. Phil is CUT!!!!Jay looks damn good!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say the same thing. Branch looked amazing and Wolf looked shockingly impressive as well.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Not hatting I've had this guys 2009 pose as my phone background for a year now, NO HOMO, but Jay's going to lose. Branch and Phil look fukking SICK!!!! Phil is at 270 on stage :shocked:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN!!!! Im having trouble with the live feed...NOOOOOOOOO!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
MAN!!!! Im having trouble with the live feed...NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah it's jumpy. Sad thing is that I can't get my computer to connect to the surround sound so I have to listen to it on a fukking dock.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Man to me PHIL WAS THE WINNER!!
I don't know how he lost. He was clearly bigger and better. IDK but I'm a typical person and not a judge.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't ever cut down a professional athlete who otherwise represents the top echelon of achievement I am in pursuit of, if I had not in person on Multiple occasions witnessed his abject lack of any semblance of humility. He is a child, a whining tear pouring self pity party throwing picture of foolishness and disconnection from reality and a strong self indulger.
That is what you witnessed and my statement is what I witnessed. Many a top bodybuilder are as what you have stated. They just have a way to mask that which you hate so much...

You may very well be correct in your assumption; however, it doesn't really matter to me because what I witnessed was the total opposite.

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey guys. I just want to know for sure who won this year. I've read on other sites that Jay took it and then also that Kai took it???

Can't wait to see the pics. Damn, woulda been cool to be there!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Kai came in 7th...Jay won, phil came in 2nd...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how he lost. He was clearly bigger and better. IDK but I'm a typical person and not a judge.
Jay came in at 265 and Phil at 216 I think. Jay was waaaay bigger. The 2D screen doesn't properly display thickness. Only width and detail to an extent. Combine that extra 40lbs of mass Jay has on Phil with Jay's detail... and there you have it.

I just feel bad Branch came in 3rd again, especially since I felt he actually improved on last years physique. That's gotta be disappointing. I guess he could turn to Jay's 2nd place behind Ronnie decade for inspiration.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I just want to know for sure who won this year. I've read on other sites that Jay took it and then also that Kai took it???

Can't wait to see the pics. Damn, woulda been cool to be there!
Kai man, what happened?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Kai man, what happened?
he will have to regroup for the next time, I think he was holding too much water last night, although he looked better tonight he was not able to make up ground, the biggest surprise of this years O

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about the return of Wolf? HE is full of so much potential, good to see him back top 5

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHoa...damn, im missed it. Couldnt get the live feed to work. Oh well. Ill check out the replay later today

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about the return of Wolf? HE is full of so much potential, good to see him back top 5
Wolf looked AWESOME. Those abs on such long torso looked the most aesthetic to me. The best looking waste line I thought was from one of the two rookies, but of the veterans, I liked Wolf's midsection. Stacked, giant squares, good for Wolf. He proved me wrong, I thought he'd come in missing the mark again and he looked fantastic. Good to see him coming back in at a top Olympic caliber.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant believe kai came in 7th. wow i expected the top 3

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not surprised at all that Jay won, from the pics i saw i thought wolfe and warren dominated. Jay to me is just to big, but like i said, its no surprise he won. I think the bodybuilding game is going political, just like everything else in this world.

Congrats though to Jay for sure.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've Google'd the 2010 results & can't find anything except for that Jay won. Anyone know the top 10 or top 20?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Dennis wolf = humungusuperetarshidumb stupid dumb big SUPRISE!
I really didn't expect that, kudos to you dennis

teamayala

Awards
I'm srry but I'm not a fan of water the Mr. O became. Victor Martinez is wat a winning model of bodybuilding shuld be. 8th place is very disturbing especially whn he took a full year off and looked like he was supose to. How the hell did branch, Dennis,rockel sneak in over kai and big Vic. Serious! I'm writing the olympia off and all about the prestigous Arnold classic. Water are vics plans now cause looking like tht and no top 6 at the least. The judges were blind. I seen it atleast Vic,dex, Phil,Jay,kai, and yes branch I supose. Do we all agree? Its on for Vic and dnt b suprised wat he wll do now but I wll knw. Arnold,new York and maybe a few years off but he wants it to bad and he will get wat he wants trust me...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how Kai got beat by Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how Kai got beat by Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kai looked too puffy. He was lacking a lot of detail. I was hoping he'd improve from pre-judging night, but he didn't.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pics?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Kai looked too puffy. He was lacking a lot of detail. I was hoping he'd improve from pre-judging night, but he didn't.
Yeah, Kai was definitely a bit bloated up compared to Dex who looked similar to last year