Who's winning Mr.O?????

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as the Olympia stage goes and I still think that it's a stage that favors the man-beasts (Dexter's year was an exception, imho), I think Jay still holds it down. I only see Heath, Kai and Warren threatening his crown.

I was a big supporter of Victor Martinez and was really disappointed when he injured himself the way he did. He was probably my number one and I had him tagged to be a not-so-future Mr. Olympia.

I listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site," and Victor's interview was classic.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
As far as the Olympia stage goes and I still think that it's a stage that favors the man-beasts (Dexter's year was an exception, imho), I think Jay still holds it down. I only see Heath, Kai and Warren threatening his crown.

I was a big supporter of Victor Martinez and was really disappointed when he injured himself the way he did. He was probably my number one and I had him tagged to be a not-so-future Mr. Olympia.

I listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site," and Victor's interview was classic.
I always download that show to my cell phone and listen to it while I'm at work or doing cardio... which Vic interview are you talking about, recent?

Ues... Cutler is the one defending - so it's his show to dominate! Every last piece of feedback and reports I have heard so far, ALL say Jay is ahead of his prep last year, and is motivated as ever! :)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
if jay doesnt take his 4th this year i will be disapointed, but if he misses this year and stays to comes back again, it will be a beasty dial in, i believe one for the records but I also personally thought his 09 O was a big deal for the stage

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the fact that nobody had him to win last year, pissed him off something bad. He's got a bone to pick with everyone on that stage..LOL. Who's house...Cutlers house!!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
the only person i would be happy with taking the big O from him is kai but thats not a good happy thats like settle for second best happy to me = personal opinion

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
if jay doesnt take his 4th this year i will be disapointed, but if he misses this year and stays to comes back again, it will be a beasty dial in, i believe one for the records but I also personally thought his 09 O was a big deal for the stage
I wasn't present in-person in 2001... but his overall size and grainy unreal condition last year was epic.

I think the fact that nobody had him to win last year, pissed him off something bad. He's got a bone to pick with everyone on that stage..LOL. Who's house...Cutlers house!!!!
A large part of his motivation came from the rage that he had accomplished everything in the sport, multiple times, and toppled Coleman with an illustrious career... and for some reason, he was still written off. He was confused and hurt by it all.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
the only person i would be happy with taking the big O from him is kai but thats not a good happy thats like settle for second best happy to me = personal opinion
Knowing Kai's entire twisted attitude and his ever-increasing desire to spew his contorted philosophical rhetoric and garner pity parties for his life of despair and poverty... I just could not enjoy making the long trip to Vegas and seeing his hand raised into the air.

I know it is a physique contest... the argument and point has been made innumerable times... but when an athlete's skeletons are revealed for all to see, and their mantra and method of operation is to spit insane rhetoric and whine like a baby while trying to pretend to be Shakespeare, it turns me off.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't present in-person in 2001... but his overall size and grainy unreal condition last year was epic.

A large part of his motivation came from the rage that he had accomplished everything in the sport, multiple times, and toppled Coleman with an illustrious career... and for some reason, he was still written off. He was confused and hurt by it all.
And came in like this

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always download that show to my cell phone and listen to it while I'm at work or doing cardio... which Vic interview are you talking about, recent?

Ues... Cutler is the one defending - so it's his show to dominate! Every last piece of feedback and reports I have heard so far, ALL say Jay is ahead of his prep last year, and is motivated as ever! :)
One of his old, old, perhaps first ProBB radio interviews where he talks about wanting to kick back and smoke a blunt with Chris Cormier.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And came in like this

I always thought Dexter had one of the most bursting out the skin looking traps, but Jay looks even more beastly here.

I think Wolf has the best looking most muscular, traps to anterior delts tie in. He makes it look like his anterior delts and traps are a single, merged muscle, which looks sick, but again, inconsistent.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the feathering in his quads are ridiculous and for a man who doesn't do free weight back squats. That fact would ruffle a lot of people's feathers, no pun intended.

chesty4

Awards
I'm a Branch Warren fan and hoping that he wins. Realistically, I'd be happy if Kai Green beats out Cutler for the title.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm a Branch Warren fan and hoping that he wins. Realistically, I'd be happy if Kai Green beats out Cutler for the title.
Branch is undeniably impressive. What do you mean about 'realistically' you'd be happy of Kai beats Jay? I'm honestly curious what that means, and what makes you favor Kai over the tenured hard working respectful and accomplished Jay Cutler?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
jay cutler is a beast
branch warren looks like someone shaved a monkey and gave inject test for 2 years
ok thats a little bit of a bash
i take that back
but for the record i am not a branch warren fan

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
jay cutler is a beast
branch warren looks like someone shaved a monkey and gave inject test for 2 years
ok thats a little bit of a bash
i take that back
but for the record i am not a branch warren fan
Geez... ouch.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know. If branch hears of this. He will find you. Capture you. Release you in the wilderness. Then hunt you. Then kill you. Then eat you.

Do you really want all that, Im just sayin'

chesty4

Awards
Branch is undeniably impressive. What do you mean about 'realistically' you'd be happy of Kai beats Jay? I'm honestly curious what that means, and what makes you favor Kai over the tenured hard working respectful and accomplished Jay Cutler?
"Realistically" has nothing to do with Cutler. Warren has always been considered an underdog at the Mr O. Kai Green is looking great and IMO, Branch's symetry and conditioning is going to have to be at his all time best in order to place better than Green (or Cutler). I'm just kind of tired of the same guy winning year after year because he has the advantage of being the sentimental favorite.

Cutler is defending his title and undeniably one of the favorites to win. He's earned it. All of the bb'ers that qualify for the Mr O deserve the utmost respect. Before you get bent and go putting words into my mouth, don't think for a second I don't respect Cutler and the rest of the contestants for the hard work and sacrifices they've made. That's why they're there and we're not.

teamayala

Awards
I have to admit... I also forgot about Victor. I was watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster today on TV, and it was the scene where they compared Arnold to Victor - sick!
Thank you for sumeone noticing the 2010 mr. Olympia victor martinez & settling the score of winning it over jay in 2007. Wat sweeter victory to come back like he will & take it frm jay like he should of in 2007. It wuldnt of been so sweet takin it frm dex in my opinion.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Kai Id say. also hope lee preist is up there at top this time.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preist? WOW!! Really?Did you see his new tatto on his wholoe back, he got it when he got his face colored back in

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've met Lee Priest and he's one of my all time favorites, but he's not going anywhere near that Olympia crown.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
my prediction
1 cutler
2 kai
3 branch
or
1 kai
2 cutler
3 branch
or
1 cutler
2 branch
3 kai

of these 3

ive already chimed in that i dont like branch
but when the day is over he is a beast
still dont like him very much though

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You saw that he(branch) WILL eat you...LOL. That seams solid. Im excited and cant wait for this years Olympia. Its gonna be a good one , no doubt about that

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yes it will, can i order it like paper view and watch it from home?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That's why they're there and we're not.
Well yes, that and... oh nevermind! Haha ;)

Hey, just wanted to say I liked your post - good points. I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yes, that and... oh nevermind! Haha ;)

Hey, just wanted to say I liked your post - good points. I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.
Totally agree on the end of dynasties. During the Coleman era, there was only one (Jay Cutler) real threat for all eight of his runs, but in this day & age, there are 4-5 legitimate front runners and a lot of legit, not so far in the future potentials.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree on the end of dynasties. During the Coleman era, there was only one (Jay Cutler) real threat for all eight of his runs, but in this day & age, there are 4-5 legitimate front runners and a lot of legit, not so far in the future potentials.
I think it is more interesting now... although there was still an undeniable amount of anticipation and interest even when Coleman was knocking over all contenders.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
OK bash away guys but i now like branch warren after watching a few interviews on youtube, i wont judge a book by its cover anymore, bc he is a very humble dude even though his image comes off quite arrogant, so i retract what i said, still think kai has him this year though

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK bash away guys but i now like branch warren after watching a few interviews on youtube, i wont judge a book by its cover anymore, bc he is a very humble dude even though his image comes off quite arrogant, so i retract what i said, still think kai has him this year though

:stooges:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Branch will not eat you now..LOL

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There was a LOT of great info leading into the Olympia in this month's FLEX that was just released - everyone should check it out. I am actually as/more excited to witness it all again this year, than I have ever been in all my trips out West to Vegas.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that the one with Dorian on the cover. Yeah, that got me prettty pumped!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Was that the one with Dorian on the cover. Yeah, that got me prettty pumped!!!
No that was now, last's months... the brand new one was the issue they has Kai battle Phil for the cover, and Phil won. I'd take a picture with my cell phone and upload it, but then I have to Email it to myself and re-size it and post it etc.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. Gotta go pick that one up. One reason I always enjoyed reading Flex, is because of the MrO following they have. Good fun predictions and alot of great pics of close to contest material.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap. Gotta go pick that one up. One reason I always enjoyed reading Flex, is because of the MrO following they have. Good fun predictions and alot of great pics of close to contest material.
I actually like MD slightly better... I'm torn though, FLEX is more classy and seems to be more organized, whereas MD seems to be more of a dorm-room experiment gone-good; but either way they are both amazing. I just like how MD actually lasts me the entire month almost before the following issue comes in the mail. I have only had the new Flex for four days, and I'm done with it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya, I get MD and MuscleMag every month. Then usually get Flex when the O is nearing.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya, I get MD and MuscleMag every month. Then usually get Flex when the O is nearing.
PLEASE tell me you're not financing Phil Heath's magazine salary and buying at full news stand prices every month!?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a subscription, but I live in the "Hood" and I never got every months. And I lost alot of money in trying to buy supps everymonth and NOT getting them. I just made a deqal with my ma dukes. And started getting all my goodies sent to her house. So prolly next month Im going to grab those subscriptions again.
But yea, been paying news stand the last couple of months. Dont hunt me down and slap me please..LOL

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I had a subscription, but I live in the "Hood" and I never got every months. And I lost alot of money in trying to buy supps everymonth and NOT getting them. I just made a deqal with my ma dukes. And started getting all my goodies sent to her house. So prolly next month Im going to grab those subscriptions again.
But yea, been paying news stand the last couple of months. Dont hunt me down and slap me please..LOL
Ahhh man, that's terrible... you mean some people were stealing your property and supplements before you had a chance to make it to the mailbox? Oh my goodness, I'd be investing in a locking mailbox asap, that would infuriate me to NO END! I'm sorry to hear that.

Does anyone else feel as though, if you follow the sport and the personalities, it sometimes jades your overall perspective and you can't just appreciate the physique for what it is? I feel this way about several pros, and it is unfortunate, but hopefully the judges don't succumb to this.

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
It's anybody's game this year.....we all know of atleast 6-7 guys who can take it. I'd like to see Jay take it one time....but would love to see him rip the **** down and REALLY GRAINY......detail, detail and more detail. That's what it will take for Jay to grab another Sandow. He's got size out the ass.....but really needs that detail with this years line-up.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It's anybody's game this year.....we all know of atleast 6-7 guys who can take it. I'd like to see Jay take it one time....but would love to see him rip the **** down and REALLY GRAINY......detail, detail and more detail. That's what it will take for Jay to grab another Sandow. He's got size out the ass.....but really needs that detail with this years line-up.
True... its going to be an exciting finish to the end! Of course... no matter how thrilling the ride, I'll still slouch outta the Orlean's Arena with a mean look on my face and a salty rest of the vacation! ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. :bigok:
Well, I should rephrase that... right NOW I don't see dynasties in the making. But, Cedric Mc along with Phil H and Roelly all have potential, muscle, and the youth to make it happen!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said it last year when every one doubted him and Ill say it again

if all goes as planned, no injuries,

Jay Cutler