Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. anyone else listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site?"
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    anyone else listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site?"
    Every week - I never miss it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I gots me some butterflies in the stomach...SO PUMPED!!!
    I am flying out in three days!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    T-MINUS 9 DAYS!!!!
    NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Isn't jay phils mentor and good friend! Wether your good friends or not, do you think your gonna let someone who would call you a mentor in a magazine beat you out
    Well Phil's inability to beat Jay doesn't come from some sort of mental trickery Jay is pulling with Phil, its just because Jay is far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    I could see phil coming in second though, maybe kai in second phil in 3rd
    In a perfect rainbow world Roelly and Phil would battle it out for second; although I do like Branch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    100% true. Jay took him under his wings since day 1. Jay has also mentioned multiple times that Phil would be the next Mr. Olympia, "someday."
    Ha, yeah... someday!

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    So whenJay decides to step down. Phil s turn!!!
    Phil is amazing... but you're right, he won't topple the king, he will only replace him!

4. Haha jays mind trickery, outstanding that literally had me laughing outloud, I just imagined jay cutler in a snuggie doing the spirit fingers lmao. Sim sim salabim

5. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Haha jays mind trickery, outstanding that literally had me laughing outloud, I just imagined jay cutler in a snuggie doing the spirit fingers lmao. Sim sim salabim
    Thank you gent!
    •   

6. You know it, yo outstanding get over to my new log in the supp review section, " I can't stop growing " just started like 2 days ago, I can't link it though bro

7. Kai. He is more symetrical than Jay. Jay has always had symetry issues though and really knows how to pose to make it appear less obvious. Jay's waist is too big and I wish they would go for someone with a smaller waist this time around. Look for Roelly to bring some kickass conditioning to the stage, that kid is ****ing amazing. On a sidenote: I like Phil but he lacks rock hard conditioning, and that's what its gonna take to win the O

8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Roelly is without a doubt my favorite new IFBB pro on the scene. I just wish he could speak English better so he could reach more fans and gain the recognition he deserves. I hope MD treats him well - he is the future in my opinion.

For Dexter... I just have never been a fan, of his physique or his attitude. The more I learn about him and watch him in public at the shows I travel to throughout the year, I am more and more turned off.

I know Jay is a motivated bodybuilder, and he has ALL the chips in place to make 2010 a mirror of 2009, OR BETTER. Jay performs VERY well against adversity, so hopefully he can still view himself as the 'underdog,' even though he dropped the world's collective jaws last year.
    Never seen that side of Dexter. When he came out to golds, here, he was willing to take people out to lunch and everything. He talked and gave a ton of advice though he did lie like hell on the steroid use. lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Kai. He is more symetrical than Jay. Jay has always had symetry issues though and really knows how to pose to make it appear less obvious. Jay's waist is too big and I wish they would go for someone with a smaller waist this time around. Look for Roelly to bring some kickass conditioning to the stage, that kid is ****ing amazing. On a sidenote: I like Phil but he lacks rock hard conditioning, and that's what its gonna take to win the O
    Phil lacks rock hard conditioning? I am unsure where to begin with that statement...

Also, Jay's 34'' waist isn't an issue when he carries so much mass Kai looks like a wannabe weight lifter on his seventh birthday next to him. Kai can wear Phantom of the Opera masks and attempt his Aristotle laughable pandering and double speak all he wants, but you can escape the fact you're a not-nearly-as-good as the reigning champion, unless the judges are in the mood for a water logged frog look alike with dread locks next Saturday.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Never seen that side of Dexter. When he came out to golds, here, he was willing to take people out to lunch and everything. He talked and gave a ton of advice though he did lie like hell on the steroid use. lol
    I wouldn't ever cut down a professional athlete who otherwise represents the top echelon of achievement I am in pursuit of, if I had not in person on Multiple occasions witnessed his abject lack of any semblance of humility. He is a child, a whining tear pouring self pity party throwing picture of foolishness and disconnection from reality and a strong self indulger.

11. You know the "O's" coming soon. THIS THREAD IS GETTING FUN!!!!

RECOVERBRO

12. News from next Saturdays.... Here's your "O" winner....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    News from next Saturdays.... Here's your "O" winner....

Hey you posted a video of that red sweater wearing dread lock guy in combat boots, Kai something-or-other... haha, kind of a funny mistake, you meant to put Jay Cutler up there since you were making a prediction (since no athlete in History has ever jumped from 4th to 1st, and the man (mutant) we saw win last year is the defending champ and will once again spank all contenders as his career presses on)

PS: Is Kai doing stomach distention exercises here, or bench presses?
    PPS: I repped you, you know its all in good fun! Saturday is going to be amazing, and I'll be front and center watching it all!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    News from next Saturdays.... Here's your "O" winner....

I still think jay is going to win, but I think this is a great and very inspirational video of kai greene. Hopefully he will atleast jump from 4th to 2nd.
    Unless something happens from here to now Jay is def in for the win.
    I would love to see kai and phil on either side of him.
    I think wolf will get atleast in the top 10 this year but nothing special
    and of course in the lower numbers 2 - 6 will be branch and dextor

15. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    I still think jay is going to win, but I think this is a great and very inspirational video of kai greene. Hopefully he will atleast jump from 4th to 2nd.
    Unless something happens from here to now Jay is def in for the win.
    I would love to see kai and phil on either side of him.
    I think wolf will get atleast in the top 10 this year but nothing special
    and of course in the lower numbers 2 - 6 will be branch and dextor
    I am a big Roelly fan, and I admire the overall attitude and work ethic of Branch Warren.

PS: Being a Jay fan is easy... he is a very mature, normal, well adjusted human being with an unmatched work ethic and undying motivation that prevails over all trials - not to mention he is a loyal and loving husband committed to the same woman since high school and has been able to far transcend the limiting confines of 'bodybuilding' and has established himself as a brand and become highly successful at Real Estate investments. Oh, and he doesn't talk like a broken thesaurus and wear a Santa Clause outfit 24 hours a day.

16. yeah i think we have good things to come out of roelly,
    ehhhh i tried to reword that lol
    but i dont think its his year just yet, maybe another or so
    but when it is his time, i think it will be pretty big
    pretty dayummmm hiuuugeeeeee
    but seriously i think he will end up with atleast 2 - 3 O's giving him bragging rights with the likes of jay arnold yates coleman columbo etc etc

17. IS ANYONE COMING TO THE MR. O!?

18. No I WISH!!!!

RECOVERBRO

19. Kai is the most entertaining poser for sure. Some people prefer the more classical approach, which is all good, but Kai is pure entertainment.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. HOLY MOLY...ITS GAME TIME!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

21. These chicks are bigger than me! Fukking A and I wish I could do those push up tricks.

Outstanding I've missed you bud!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

22. Saw the prejudging...Branch looks sick. Phil is CUT!!!!Jay looks damn good!!!

RECOVERBRO

23. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Saw the prejudging...Branch looks sick. Phil is CUT!!!!Jay looks damn good!!!
    I was going to say the same thing. Branch looked amazing and Wolf looked shockingly impressive as well.
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Saw the prejudging...Branch looks sick. Phil is CUT!!!!Jay looks damn good!!!
    Not hatting I've had this guys 2009 pose as my phone background for a year now, NO HOMO, but Jay's going to lose. Branch and Phil look fukking SICK!!!! Phil is at 270 on stage
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

25. MAN!!!! Im having trouble with the live feed...NOOOOOOOOO!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. I'm not bi-polar, i'm bi-winning.
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:17 PM