Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK bash away guys but i now like branch warren after watching a few interviews on youtube, i wont judge a book by its cover anymore, bc he is a very humble dude even though his image comes off quite arrogant, so i retract what i said, still think kai has him this year though

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    OK bash away guys but i now like branch warren after watching a few interviews on youtube, i wont judge a book by its cover anymore, bc he is a very humble dude even though his image comes off quite arrogant, so i retract what i said, still think kai has him this year though

NSCA - CSCS
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

LOL. Branch will not eat you now..LOL

RECOVERBRO

•   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

There was a LOT of great info leading into the Olympia in this month's FLEX that was just released - everyone should check it out. I am actually as/more excited to witness it all again this year, than I have ever been in all my trips out West to Vegas.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Was that the one with Dorian on the cover. Yeah, that got me prettty pumped!!!

RECOVERBRO

6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Was that the one with Dorian on the cover. Yeah, that got me prettty pumped!!!
    No that was now, last's months... the brand new one was the issue they has Kai battle Phil for the cover, and Phil won. I'd take a picture with my cell phone and upload it, but then I have to Email it to myself and re-size it and post it etc.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Oh snap. Gotta go pick that one up. One reason I always enjoyed reading Flex, is because of the MrO following they have. Good fun predictions and alot of great pics of close to contest material.

RECOVERBRO

8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Oh snap. Gotta go pick that one up. One reason I always enjoyed reading Flex, is because of the MrO following they have. Good fun predictions and alot of great pics of close to contest material.
    I actually like MD slightly better... I'm torn though, FLEX is more classy and seems to be more organized, whereas MD seems to be more of a dorm-room experiment gone-good; but either way they are both amazing. I just like how MD actually lasts me the entire month almost before the following issue comes in the mail. I have only had the new Flex for four days, and I'm done with it.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Yeah I hear ya, I get MD and MuscleMag every month. Then usually get Flex when the O is nearing.

RECOVERBRO

10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Yeah I hear ya, I get MD and MuscleMag every month. Then usually get Flex when the O is nearing.
    PLEASE tell me you're not financing Phil Heath's magazine salary and buying at full news stand prices every month!?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

I had a subscription, but I live in the "Hood" and I never got every months. And I lost alot of money in trying to buy supps everymonth and NOT getting them. I just made a deqal with my ma dukes. And started getting all my goodies sent to her house. So prolly next month Im going to grab those subscriptions again.
    But yea, been paying news stand the last couple of months. Dont hunt me down and slap me please..LOL

RECOVERBRO

12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

I had a subscription, but I live in the "Hood" and I never got every months. And I lost alot of money in trying to buy supps everymonth and NOT getting them. I just made a deqal with my ma dukes. And started getting all my goodies sent to her house. So prolly next month Im going to grab those subscriptions again.
    But yea, been paying news stand the last couple of months. Dont hunt me down and slap me please..LOL
    Ahhh man, that's terrible... you mean some people were stealing your property and supplements before you had a chance to make it to the mailbox? Oh my goodness, I'd be investing in a locking mailbox asap, that would infuriate me to NO END! I'm sorry to hear that.

Does anyone else feel as though, if you follow the sport and the personalities, it sometimes jades your overall perspective and you can't just appreciate the physique for what it is? I feel this way about several pros, and it is unfortunate, but hopefully the judges don't succumb to this.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.02%

It's anybody's game this year.....we all know of atleast 6-7 guys who can take it. I'd like to see Jay take it one time....but would love to see him rip the **** down and REALLY GRAINY......detail, detail and more detail. That's what it will take for Jay to grab another Sandow. He's got size out the ass.....but really needs that detail with this years line-up.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by XxGetLeanxX View Post
    It's anybody's game this year.....we all know of atleast 6-7 guys who can take it. I'd like to see Jay take it one time....but would love to see him rip the **** down and REALLY GRAINY......detail, detail and more detail. That's what it will take for Jay to grab another Sandow. He's got size out the ass.....but really needs that detail with this years line-up.
    True... its going to be an exciting finish to the end! Of course... no matter how thrilling the ride, I'll still slouch outta the Orlean's Arena with a mean look on my face and a salty rest of the vacation!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.
    I agree with you.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    I agree with you.
    Well, I should rephrase that... right NOW I don't see dynasties in the making. But, Cedric Mc along with Phil H and Roelly all have potential, muscle, and the youth to make it happen!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I said it last year when every one doubted him and Ill say it again

if all goes as planned, no injuries,

Jay Cutler
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

Jay Cutler
    I don't disagree
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I don't disagree
    Neither do I, old friend.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Neither do I, old friend.
    Hey, TG and I were just talking about you.
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

Jay Cutler
    x 1 trillion

I just watched one of his more recent DVDs today while training - All Access. His latest release, Undisputed, is on its way in the mail. He is untouchable when it comes to raw size, just mind blowing.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.82%

KAI FTW
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

What if someone comes out of nowhere, kinda like branch did last year. Who do you think it would be..just for fun!!!

RECOVERBRO

24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

What if someone comes out of nowhere, kinda like branch did last year. Who do you think it would be..just for fun!!!
    Roelly for sure. He has a fire in him and since he was merely an amateur last year, he has been really honing his posing and working HARD on his weak points since they have all been brought to light!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Yeah, Roelly is comingout of Nowhere. I cant wait. Its like the countdown for christmas when I was a lil kid...LOL

RECOVERBRO

26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Yeah, Roelly is comingout of Nowhere. I cant wait. Its like the countdown for christmas when I was a lil kid...LOL
    I know EXACTLY what you mean... I look forward to it every year, nothing is like it, the show, the city, the entire experience.
  27. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Here's my top 5, top 2 can be switched around they're both weider athletes one of them will win it.

Cutler is no longer a weider athlete the best he'll get is 3rd even if he comes in looking like last year or a little better.

1. Greene
    2. Heath
    3. Cutler
    4. Warren
    5. Dexter
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i think culer will be first again just because he has about 20 lbs on the other contestants with the same if not better symetry, according to the swollen monkey vids where he steps on a scale at the gym in the vid on august 29th he weighed in at a lean 280, i mean cmon
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Here's my top 5, top 2 can be switched around they're both weider athletes one of them will win it.

Cutler is no longer a weider athlete the best he'll get is 3rd even if he comes in looking like last year or a little better.

1. Greene
    2. Heath
    3. Cutler
    4. Warren
    5. Dexter
    NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO! Haha

My flights leaving in not to long, awesome! We shall see, I will be accepting PayPal and free supplements from all who denied my predictions!
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

i think culer will be first again just because he has about 20 lbs on the other contestants with the same if not better symetry, according to the swollen monkey vids where he steps on a scale at the gym in the vid on august 29th he weighed in at a lean 280, i mean cmon
    Correct sir! Pay no attention to the dreadlock lovers, haha

Jay STARTED his plan better AND heavier than last year, PLUS he can squat now and is hungry to retain his title as his career winds down. Its OVER FOR EVERYONE ELSE!
  31. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Jay STARTED his plan better AND heavier than last year, PLUS he can squat now and is hungry to retain his title as his career winds down. Its OVER FOR EVERYONE ELSE!
    The problem with Cutler is that he raised the bar so high last year that if does not make the same improvements he'll be overlooked, plus he's no longer a weider athlete and if you think this sport is not politically motivated your mistaken, there has never been a mr. O whos' not a weider athlete.
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  32. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

And your predictions are? If your picking Cutler to win I'll just send you my addy
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

I agree 100% on the weider & politics on the mr. Olympia stage. I'm sad tht I am not hearin more wth victor martinez as we all knw his gifted,hard work & potential. In 2007 he was the clear winner but overlooked cause he was not a weider athlete. He had tht show & everyone tht knws bodybuilding knows he shuld have won. Now an interestin thing this year is victor is hungry & did sumthn this year he never did b4 & took a whole year off & no family deaths,murders or issues,no legal issues. U get the point but unless vic has another dose of badluck b4 the show my ace wll be vic. Back to the interesstin thng also, cutler is not a weider athlete anymre & vic & jay are both md athletes. I just see noone beatin vic if he stays out of bad luck & settling the 2007 controversy. On another note maybe the signing of kai to weider was for a reason to stop the assumptions. All I'm sayin is if vic don't win this year & I seen him 4 weeks out lookin wow I wll ban the mr. O & personally my fav show is the arnold classic & the ny pro! Vic owned tht show & stll wuld & tht injury set him back but he's 100% now & hungry & also the mr. Bad boy turned good for urban youth to look up too. Here's my dark horse to watch for & also a guy tht looked up to big vic, roelly baby! 1.)Vic 2.)Roelly3.)Cutler 4.)Kai 5.)Heath 6.) Dex & branch, toney freeman & heath all wll fight for the rest.
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    And your predictions are? If your picking Cutler to win I'll just send you my addy
    I posted them a page or so back... maybe I can go look for the list I put up. Anabolic Minds went down for a few minutes, had me scared - I thought they blocked the site on our work firewall, that would have been terrible.

In short though, yes Jay will win AND dominate - two distinct things.

EDIT: Weird, I looked and didn't see my top six listed... I was sure it was this forum, I really don't post a lot anywhere else. Maybe I overlooked it, but from memory...

1. Jay Cutler
    2. Phil Heath
    3. Kai Greene
    4. Branch Warren
    5. Victor Martinez
    6. Roelly Winklaar
    7. Dexter Jackson

Sure that list is a mixture of support/fan-based hopefulness, as Dexter will finish Top-4, but the Top three men are in my mind a sure thing (unless Kai comes in with his usual film of water and a distended stomach, he will be dropped).
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by teamayala View Post
    I agree 100% on the weider & politics on the mr. Olympia stage.
    Politics and 'Paying dues,' is merely a conspiracy theory that is conveniently pointed to when something unsettling arises. There will forever be a sect of conspiracy theorists to point fingers at random acts and happenings as their ever-changing proof that an injustice was perpetrated.

There is of course an undeniable and irremovable allowance for human error, and bodybuilding isn't a timed sport set or based on the maximum amount of goals or points - so it is impossible to truly police and manifest an outcome that will be clear cut and universally accepted.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%

I thought Brandon Curry would have been more of a splash by now then he is. I saw him and Trey Brewer at an Expo once and I was more impressed by Brandon's sense of thickness. Also, I saw Flex Lewis once and had to give his calves a look-see since Dorian made such a fuss about them and yeah, his calves look like giant tumors in person.
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

I thought Brandon Curry would have been more of a splash by now then he is. I saw him and Trey Brewer at an Expo once and I was more impressed by Brandon's sense of thickness. Also, I saw Flex Lewis once and had to give his calves a look-see since Dorian made such a fuss about them and yeah, his calves look like giant tumors in person.
    Flex Lewis is amazing, but doig the 202, not the Open Mr. Olympia. Flex and Eduardo Correa are my two favorite 202 competitors, and EC's entire physique is 2nd to none in history in my opinion.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Doesn't flex do the 202 showdown. Man if jay don't get it I sure hope someone that's not a muscltech sponsored athlete gets it.... Oh wait nvm then there would pretty much only be kai
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%

Flex Lewis is amazing, but doig the 202, not the Open Mr. Olympia. Flex and Eduardo Correa are my two favorite 202 competitors, and EC's entire physique is 2nd to none in history in my opinion.
    Eduardo Correa does look great, his symmetry and detail is pretty outrageous. You just have to be careful when you google his images. He puts Kai Green to shame in the wtf department.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Doesn't flex do the 202 showdown. Man if jay don't get it I sure hope someone that's not a muscltech sponsored athlete gets it.... Oh wait nvm then there would pretty much only be kai
    See my post right above yours

Eduardo Correa does look great, his symmetry and detail is pretty outrageous. You just have to be careful when you google his images. He puts Kai Green to shame in the wtf department.
    He is GRAINY, full, super separated, and has NO weaknesses!

Similar Forum Threads

1. T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. I'm not bi-polar, i'm bi-winning.
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:17 PM