Who's winning Mr.O?????

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    And came in like this

I always thought Dexter had one of the most bursting out the skin looking traps, but Jay looks even more beastly here.

I think Wolf has the best looking most muscular, traps to anterior delts tie in. He makes it look like his anterior delts and traps are a single, merged muscle, which looks sick, but again, inconsistent.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. This picture... and better yet seeing it in person... will forever remain atop the bodybuilding hierarchy of awesomeness: http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg
    •   

3. the feathering in his quads are ridiculous and for a man who doesn't do free weight back squats. That fact would ruffle a lot of people's feathers, no pun intended.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. I'm a Branch Warren fan and hoping that he wins. Realistically, I'd be happy if Kai Green beats out Cutler for the title.

5. Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    I'm a Branch Warren fan and hoping that he wins. Realistically, I'd be happy if Kai Green beats out Cutler for the title.
    Branch is undeniably impressive. What do you mean about 'realistically' you'd be happy of Kai beats Jay? I'm honestly curious what that means, and what makes you favor Kai over the tenured hard working respectful and accomplished Jay Cutler?

6. jay cutler is a beast
    branch warren looks like someone shaved a monkey and gave inject test for 2 years
    ok thats a little bit of a bash
    i take that back
    but for the record i am not a branch warren fan

7. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    jay cutler is a beast
    branch warren looks like someone shaved a monkey and gave inject test for 2 years
    ok thats a little bit of a bash
    i take that back
    but for the record i am not a branch warren fan
    Geez... ouch.

8. You know. If branch hears of this. He will find you. Capture you. Release you in the wilderness. Then hunt you. Then kill you. Then eat you.

Do you really want all that, Im just sayin'

RECOVERBRO

9. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Branch is undeniably impressive. What do you mean about 'realistically' you'd be happy of Kai beats Jay? I'm honestly curious what that means, and what makes you favor Kai over the tenured hard working respectful and accomplished Jay Cutler?
    "Realistically" has nothing to do with Cutler. Warren has always been considered an underdog at the Mr O. Kai Green is looking great and IMO, Branch's symetry and conditioning is going to have to be at his all time best in order to place better than Green (or Cutler). I'm just kind of tired of the same guy winning year after year because he has the advantage of being the sentimental favorite.

Cutler is defending his title and undeniably one of the favorites to win. He's earned it. All of the bb'ers that qualify for the Mr O deserve the utmost respect. Before you get bent and go putting words into my mouth, don't think for a second I don't respect Cutler and the rest of the contestants for the hard work and sacrifices they've made. That's why they're there and we're not.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I have to admit... I also forgot about Victor. I was watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster today on TV, and it was the scene where they compared Arnold to Victor - sick!
    Thank you for sumeone noticing the 2010 mr. Olympia victor martinez & settling the score of winning it over jay in 2007. Wat sweeter victory to come back like he will & take it frm jay like he should of in 2007. It wuldnt of been so sweet takin it frm dex in my opinion.
    •   

11. Kai Id say. also hope lee preist is up there at top this time.

12. Preist? WOW!! Really?Did you see his new tatto on his wholoe back, he got it when he got his face colored back in

RECOVERBRO

13. I've met Lee Priest and he's one of my all time favorites, but he's not going anywhere near that Olympia crown.
    NSCA - CSCS

14. my prediction
    1 cutler
    2 kai
    3 branch
    or
    1 kai
    2 cutler
    3 branch
    or
    1 cutler
    2 branch
    3 kai

of these 3

ive already chimed in that i dont like branch
    but when the day is over he is a beast
    still dont like him very much though

15. You saw that he(branch) WILL eat you...LOL. That seams solid. Im excited and cant wait for this years Olympia. Its gonna be a good one , no doubt about that

RECOVERBRO

16. yes it will, can i order it like paper view and watch it from home?

17. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    yes it will, can i order it like paper view and watch it from home?
    Perhaps yes, but I thought bb.com streamed it live for pro bono.
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    That's why they're there and we're not.
    Well yes, that and... oh nevermind! Haha

Hey, just wanted to say I liked your post - good points. I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Well yes, that and... oh nevermind! Haha

Hey, just wanted to say I liked your post - good points. I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.
    Totally agree on the end of dynasties. During the Coleman era, there was only one (Jay Cutler) real threat for all eight of his runs, but in this day & age, there are 4-5 legitimate front runners and a lot of legit, not so far in the future potentials.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Totally agree on the end of dynasties. During the Coleman era, there was only one (Jay Cutler) real threat for all eight of his runs, but in this day & age, there are 4-5 legitimate front runners and a lot of legit, not so far in the future potentials.
    I think it is more interesting now... although there was still an undeniable amount of anticipation and interest even when Coleman was knocking over all contenders.

21. OK bash away guys but i now like branch warren after watching a few interviews on youtube, i wont judge a book by its cover anymore, bc he is a very humble dude even though his image comes off quite arrogant, so i retract what i said, still think kai has him this year though

22. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    OK bash away guys but i now like branch warren after watching a few interviews on youtube, i wont judge a book by its cover anymore, bc he is a very humble dude even though his image comes off quite arrogant, so i retract what i said, still think kai has him this year though

NSCA - CSCS

23. LOL. Branch will not eat you now..LOL

RECOVERBRO

24. There was a LOT of great info leading into the Olympia in this month's FLEX that was just released - everyone should check it out. I am actually as/more excited to witness it all again this year, than I have ever been in all my trips out West to Vegas.

25. Was that the one with Dorian on the cover. Yeah, that got me prettty pumped!!!

RECOVERBRO

26. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Was that the one with Dorian on the cover. Yeah, that got me prettty pumped!!!
    No that was now, last's months... the brand new one was the issue they has Kai battle Phil for the cover, and Phil won. I'd take a picture with my cell phone and upload it, but then I have to Email it to myself and re-size it and post it etc.

27. Oh snap. Gotta go pick that one up. One reason I always enjoyed reading Flex, is because of the MrO following they have. Good fun predictions and alot of great pics of close to contest material.

RECOVERBRO

28. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Oh snap. Gotta go pick that one up. One reason I always enjoyed reading Flex, is because of the MrO following they have. Good fun predictions and alot of great pics of close to contest material.
    I actually like MD slightly better... I'm torn though, FLEX is more classy and seems to be more organized, whereas MD seems to be more of a dorm-room experiment gone-good; but either way they are both amazing. I just like how MD actually lasts me the entire month almost before the following issue comes in the mail. I have only had the new Flex for four days, and I'm done with it.

29. Yeah I hear ya, I get MD and MuscleMag every month. Then usually get Flex when the O is nearing.

RECOVERBRO

30. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah I hear ya, I get MD and MuscleMag every month. Then usually get Flex when the O is nearing.
    PLEASE tell me you're not financing Phil Heath's magazine salary and buying at full news stand prices every month!?

Similar Forum Threads

1. T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:49 PM
  2. I'm not bi-polar, i'm bi-winning.
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:17 PM