Who's winning Mr.O?????

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah Wolf has changed help several times, and each time it was his helps fault he was off. I just dont get it. I know the help is, what it is. But at that level. Dont you know your own body at all.
    For me, it is hard to understand how a professional bodybuilder with stellar unrivaled genetics, a limitless supply of every anabolic agent known to man kind, an entire circle of friends and educated training partners helping you along, the ability to train at your own leisure due to supplement/magazine sponsorship, a life long time frame of getting to know your own physique and reactions to nutrition and training, and on and on... and still not show up at your best.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    For me, it is hard to understand how a professional bodybuilder with stellar unrivaled genetics, a limitless supply of every anabolic agent known to man kind, an entire circle of friends and educated training partners helping you along, the ability to train at your own leisure due to supplement/magazine sponsorship, a life long time frame of getting to know your own physique and reactions to nutrition and training, and on and on... and still not show up at your best.
    SERIOUSLY!!! Still doesnt make much since to me. Not at all!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  3. i agree with volcom about jay!! and this thread has make me like kai even more, i used to not really like him but someone posted a rather beasty pic of him up here, but yeah ive been watching jays training for the O on youtube on jay cutler tv channel just to see what hes up to and hes killing it man seriously

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    i agree with volcom about jay!! and this thread has make me like kai even more, i used to not really like him but someone posted a rather beasty pic of him up here, but yeah ive been watching jays training for the O on youtube on jay cutler tv channel just to see what hes up to and hes killing it man seriously
    I lost my voice for the past two years screaming for the Cut Man from the stands... last year was truly a memorable time in my life, when Bob announced his name, and Black Eyed Peas came across the sound system... it gave me chills that I can't explain. There is just something special about Las Vegas, and the undeniable magic of attending the pinnacle of a sport your so passionate about and vested in heart and soul.

  5. i wish i could go see it, is last years pose down on the net to watch anywhere?
    •   
       


  6. oh yeah outstanding bro you should come visit some of my logs, links are in my sigs brah

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    i wish i could go see it, is last years pose down on the net to watch anywhere?
    Check Bodybuilding.com, they might still have the on demand replays... they do a free web-cast every year so you can watch it live and hear Dan and others break down the competitors.

  8. In truth Cutler was one of the first BBer'sI liked. I think it was the fact he was with his high school sweetheart. But a great dude in general. I was just reading an interview with him, and says He's far ahead now than he was last year as far as conditioning. And he's got more mass. SOOO>>>with this being said, Cutler will be beast this year no doubt. Just hope he cuts his hair..LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    In truth Cutler was one of the first BBer'sI liked. I think it was the fact he was with his high school sweetheart. But a great dude in general. I was just reading an interview with him, and says He's far ahead now than he was last year as far as conditioning. And he's got more mass. SOOO>>>with this being said, Cutler will be beast this year no doubt. Just hope he cuts his hair..LOL
    AHHHHHHHHH COME ON, THE HAIR IS AWESOME! Cutler was the first bodybuilder I was aware or, or a 'fan' of during my initial days as a weight lifter. He is a very genuine, caring, and driven individual - I wish him the BEST this year, and will truly feel sadness if he decides to retire after #4.

  10. WHOA!!! Retire. Is that news or just ...wait I didnt know he was thinking about retiring. The only thing I do know, is that he said when He does retire, he may turn vegetarian...LOL. I read somewhere that he is actually sick of eating all the food he does and cant wait to not eat like that. Just hope he doesnt turn into Arnold

    RECOVERBRO



  11. arnold on that mcdouble diet

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    WHOA!!! Retire. Is that news or just ...wait I didnt know he was thinking about retiring. The only thing I do know, is that he said when He does retire, he may turn vegetarian...LOL. I read somewhere that he is actually sick of eating all the food he does and cant wait to not eat like that. Just hope he doesnt turn into Arnold
    Anyone who has endured years of forced eating and controlled starvation while preparing for show after show builds up a pretty severe sickness of meats and redundant tastes such as chicken and tuna or fish varieties. I have fallen victim to this a few times, but always managed to come out of it and find ways to avoid taste bud deprivation.

    As far as whether it is news or not... I'm not sure, but I can't really go too far into other details concerning the matter.

    Hey, Arnold is in his 60s, he continued to weight train well into his post-retirement years, even getting back into prime condition for films like T3.

  13. I know. Im just busting. I saw this pic and thought it was real funny, thats all.LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  14. arnold is what made me want to get big, dude was literally my hero till i was like 7

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I know. Im just busting. I saw this pic and thought it was real funny, thats all.LOL
    Oh yeah... the famous vacationing picture of Arnold is haunting, when he is in his speedo and straw hat; but still, I have immeasurable respect for him and what he's accomplished.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    arnold is what made me want to get big, dude was literally my hero till i was like 7
    Still is mine... in his own way. I try hard, very hard, not to let his political posturing and maneuvers affect my life long admiration of him.

  17. i wish lou would have did more in the world of body building its like when he became the hulk theres a blank spot where he vanished and i believe around this time he could of put in his most loved work

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Still is mine... in his own way. I try hard, very hard, not to let his political posturing and maneuvers affect my life long admiration of him.
    Arnold was my hero, prolly still is. I mean he's the reason my dad bought me a weight bench when I was 12. I used to watch Arnold movies over and over when I was younger, And couldnt believe how big he was, and used to say"I want to be like that"

    RECOVERBRO



  19. yes arnold is the beesknees
    i watched the first predator on g4 the other night

  20. My dad actually still busts my chops about it. He's like your getting big. Like Arnold..LOL. I wish!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  21. As far as the Olympia stage goes and I still think that it's a stage that favors the man-beasts (Dexter's year was an exception, imho), I think Jay still holds it down. I only see Heath, Kai and Warren threatening his crown.

    I was a big supporter of Victor Martinez and was really disappointed when he injured himself the way he did. He was probably my number one and I had him tagged to be a not-so-future Mr. Olympia.

    I listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site," and Victor's interview was classic.
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    As far as the Olympia stage goes and I still think that it's a stage that favors the man-beasts (Dexter's year was an exception, imho), I think Jay still holds it down. I only see Heath, Kai and Warren threatening his crown.

    I was a big supporter of Victor Martinez and was really disappointed when he injured himself the way he did. He was probably my number one and I had him tagged to be a not-so-future Mr. Olympia.

    I listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site," and Victor's interview was classic.
    I always download that show to my cell phone and listen to it while I'm at work or doing cardio... which Vic interview are you talking about, recent?

    Ues... Cutler is the one defending - so it's his show to dominate! Every last piece of feedback and reports I have heard so far, ALL say Jay is ahead of his prep last year, and is motivated as ever!

  23. if jay doesnt take his 4th this year i will be disapointed, but if he misses this year and stays to comes back again, it will be a beasty dial in, i believe one for the records but I also personally thought his 09 O was a big deal for the stage

  24. I think the fact that nobody had him to win last year, pissed him off something bad. He's got a bone to pick with everyone on that stage..LOL. Who's house...Cutlers house!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  25. the only person i would be happy with taking the big O from him is kai but thats not a good happy thats like settle for second best happy to me = personal opinion

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    if jay doesnt take his 4th this year i will be disapointed, but if he misses this year and stays to comes back again, it will be a beasty dial in, i believe one for the records but I also personally thought his 09 O was a big deal for the stage
    I wasn't present in-person in 2001... but his overall size and grainy unreal condition last year was epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I think the fact that nobody had him to win last year, pissed him off something bad. He's got a bone to pick with everyone on that stage..LOL. Who's house...Cutlers house!!!!
    A large part of his motivation came from the rage that he had accomplished everything in the sport, multiple times, and toppled Coleman with an illustrious career... and for some reason, he was still written off. He was confused and hurt by it all.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    the only person i would be happy with taking the big O from him is kai but thats not a good happy thats like settle for second best happy to me = personal opinion
    Knowing Kai's entire twisted attitude and his ever-increasing desire to spew his contorted philosophical rhetoric and garner pity parties for his life of despair and poverty... I just could not enjoy making the long trip to Vegas and seeing his hand raised into the air.

    I know it is a physique contest... the argument and point has been made innumerable times... but when an athlete's skeletons are revealed for all to see, and their mantra and method of operation is to spit insane rhetoric and whine like a baby while trying to pretend to be Shakespeare, it turns me off.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I wasn't present in-person in 2001... but his overall size and grainy unreal condition last year was epic.



    A large part of his motivation came from the rage that he had accomplished everything in the sport, multiple times, and toppled Coleman with an illustrious career... and for some reason, he was still written off. He was confused and hurt by it all.
    And came in like this



    RECOVERBRO



  29. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I always download that show to my cell phone and listen to it while I'm at work or doing cardio... which Vic interview are you talking about, recent?

    Ues... Cutler is the one defending - so it's his show to dominate! Every last piece of feedback and reports I have heard so far, ALL say Jay is ahead of his prep last year, and is motivated as ever!
    One of his old, old, perhaps first ProBB radio interviews where he talks about wanting to kick back and smoke a blunt with Chris Cormier.
    NSCA - CSCS

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    And came in like this


    My goodness he's sick!!! Sometimes I forget the level he attained at that show. Every muscle fiber was full and pushing against his skin... unreal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. I'm not bi-polar, i'm bi-winning.
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in