Who's winning Mr.O?????

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

arnold on that mcdouble diet

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    WHOA!!! Retire. Is that news or just ...wait I didnt know he was thinking about retiring. The only thing I do know, is that he said when He does retire, he may turn vegetarian...LOL. I read somewhere that he is actually sick of eating all the food he does and cant wait to not eat like that. Just hope he doesnt turn into Arnold
    Anyone who has endured years of forced eating and controlled starvation while preparing for show after show builds up a pretty severe sickness of meats and redundant tastes such as chicken and tuna or fish varieties. I have fallen victim to this a few times, but always managed to come out of it and find ways to avoid taste bud deprivation.

As far as whether it is news or not... I'm not sure, but I can't really go too far into other details concerning the matter.

Hey, Arnold is in his 60s, he continued to weight train well into his post-retirement years, even getting back into prime condition for films like T3.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know. Im just busting. I saw this pic and thought it was real funny, thats all.LOL

RECOVERBRO

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

arnold is what made me want to get big, dude was literally my hero till i was like 7
  5. Professional Member

I know. Im just busting. I saw this pic and thought it was real funny, thats all.LOL
    Oh yeah... the famous vacationing picture of Arnold is haunting, when he is in his speedo and straw hat; but still, I have immeasurable respect for him and what he's accomplished.
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    arnold is what made me want to get big, dude was literally my hero till i was like 7
    Still is mine... in his own way. I try hard, very hard, not to let his political posturing and maneuvers affect my life long admiration of him.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

i wish lou would have did more in the world of body building its like when he became the hulk theres a blank spot where he vanished and i believe around this time he could of put in his most loved work
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Still is mine... in his own way. I try hard, very hard, not to let his political posturing and maneuvers affect my life long admiration of him.
    Arnold was my hero, prolly still is. I mean he's the reason my dad bought me a weight bench when I was 12. I used to watch Arnold movies over and over when I was younger, And couldnt believe how big he was, and used to say"I want to be like that"

RECOVERBRO

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

yes arnold is the beesknees
    i watched the first predator on g4 the other night
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

My dad actually still busts my chops about it. He's like your getting big. Like Arnold..LOL. I wish!!!

RECOVERBRO

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

As far as the Olympia stage goes and I still think that it's a stage that favors the man-beasts (Dexter's year was an exception, imho), I think Jay still holds it down. I only see Heath, Kai and Warren threatening his crown.

I was a big supporter of Victor Martinez and was really disappointed when he injured himself the way he did. He was probably my number one and I had him tagged to be a not-so-future Mr. Olympia.

I listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site," and Victor's interview was classic.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    As far as the Olympia stage goes and I still think that it's a stage that favors the man-beasts (Dexter's year was an exception, imho), I think Jay still holds it down. I only see Heath, Kai and Warren threatening his crown.

I was a big supporter of Victor Martinez and was really disappointed when he injured himself the way he did. He was probably my number one and I had him tagged to be a not-so-future Mr. Olympia.

I listen to Pro Bodybuilding Radio at "the other site," and Victor's interview was classic.
    I always download that show to my cell phone and listen to it while I'm at work or doing cardio... which Vic interview are you talking about, recent?

Ues... Cutler is the one defending - so it's his show to dominate! Every last piece of feedback and reports I have heard so far, ALL say Jay is ahead of his prep last year, and is motivated as ever!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

if jay doesnt take his 4th this year i will be disapointed, but if he misses this year and stays to comes back again, it will be a beasty dial in, i believe one for the records but I also personally thought his 09 O was a big deal for the stage
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I think the fact that nobody had him to win last year, pissed him off something bad. He's got a bone to pick with everyone on that stage..LOL. Who's house...Cutlers house!!!!

RECOVERBRO

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

the only person i would be happy with taking the big O from him is kai but thats not a good happy thats like settle for second best happy to me = personal opinion
  16. Professional Member

if jay doesnt take his 4th this year i will be disapointed, but if he misses this year and stays to comes back again, it will be a beasty dial in, i believe one for the records but I also personally thought his 09 O was a big deal for the stage
    I wasn't present in-person in 2001... but his overall size and grainy unreal condition last year was epic.

I think the fact that nobody had him to win last year, pissed him off something bad. He's got a bone to pick with everyone on that stage..LOL. Who's house...Cutlers house!!!!
    A large part of his motivation came from the rage that he had accomplished everything in the sport, multiple times, and toppled Coleman with an illustrious career... and for some reason, he was still written off. He was confused and hurt by it all.
  17. Professional Member

the only person i would be happy with taking the big O from him is kai but thats not a good happy thats like settle for second best happy to me = personal opinion
    Knowing Kai's entire twisted attitude and his ever-increasing desire to spew his contorted philosophical rhetoric and garner pity parties for his life of despair and poverty... I just could not enjoy making the long trip to Vegas and seeing his hand raised into the air.

I know it is a physique contest... the argument and point has been made innumerable times... but when an athlete's skeletons are revealed for all to see, and their mantra and method of operation is to spit insane rhetoric and whine like a baby while trying to pretend to be Shakespeare, it turns me off.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I wasn't present in-person in 2001... but his overall size and grainy unreal condition last year was epic.

A large part of his motivation came from the rage that he had accomplished everything in the sport, multiple times, and toppled Coleman with an illustrious career... and for some reason, he was still written off. He was confused and hurt by it all.
    And came in like this

RECOVERBRO

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I always download that show to my cell phone and listen to it while I'm at work or doing cardio... which Vic interview are you talking about, recent?

Ues... Cutler is the one defending - so it's his show to dominate! Every last piece of feedback and reports I have heard so far, ALL say Jay is ahead of his prep last year, and is motivated as ever!
    One of his old, old, perhaps first ProBB radio interviews where he talks about wanting to kick back and smoke a blunt with Chris Cormier.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Professional Member

And came in like this

My goodness he's sick!!! Sometimes I forget the level he attained at that show. Every muscle fiber was full and pushing against his skin... unreal.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And came in like this

I always thought Dexter had one of the most bursting out the skin looking traps, but Jay looks even more beastly here.

I think Wolf has the best looking most muscular, traps to anterior delts tie in. He makes it look like his anterior delts and traps are a single, merged muscle, which looks sick, but again, inconsistent.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Professional Member

This picture... and better yet seeing it in person... will forever remain atop the bodybuilding hierarchy of awesomeness: http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

the feathering in his quads are ridiculous and for a man who doesn't do free weight back squats. That fact would ruffle a lot of people's feathers, no pun intended.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. New Member

I'm a Branch Warren fan and hoping that he wins. Realistically, I'd be happy if Kai Green beats out Cutler for the title.
  25. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    I'm a Branch Warren fan and hoping that he wins. Realistically, I'd be happy if Kai Green beats out Cutler for the title.
    Branch is undeniably impressive. What do you mean about 'realistically' you'd be happy of Kai beats Jay? I'm honestly curious what that means, and what makes you favor Kai over the tenured hard working respectful and accomplished Jay Cutler?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

jay cutler is a beast
    branch warren looks like someone shaved a monkey and gave inject test for 2 years
    ok thats a little bit of a bash
    i take that back
    but for the record i am not a branch warren fan
  27. Professional Member

jay cutler is a beast
    branch warren looks like someone shaved a monkey and gave inject test for 2 years
    ok thats a little bit of a bash
    i take that back
    but for the record i am not a branch warren fan
    Geez... ouch.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

You know. If branch hears of this. He will find you. Capture you. Release you in the wilderness. Then hunt you. Then kill you. Then eat you.

Do you really want all that, Im just sayin'

RECOVERBRO

29. New Member

Branch is undeniably impressive. What do you mean about 'realistically' you'd be happy of Kai beats Jay? I'm honestly curious what that means, and what makes you favor Kai over the tenured hard working respectful and accomplished Jay Cutler?
    "Realistically" has nothing to do with Cutler. Warren has always been considered an underdog at the Mr O. Kai Green is looking great and IMO, Branch's symetry and conditioning is going to have to be at his all time best in order to place better than Green (or Cutler). I'm just kind of tired of the same guy winning year after year because he has the advantage of being the sentimental favorite.

Cutler is defending his title and undeniably one of the favorites to win. He's earned it. All of the bb'ers that qualify for the Mr O deserve the utmost respect. Before you get bent and go putting words into my mouth, don't think for a second I don't respect Cutler and the rest of the contestants for the hard work and sacrifices they've made. That's why they're there and we're not.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I have to admit... I also forgot about Victor. I was watching Bigger, Stronger, Faster today on TV, and it was the scene where they compared Arnold to Victor - sick!
    Thank you for sumeone noticing the 2010 mr. Olympia victor martinez & settling the score of winning it over jay in 2007. Wat sweeter victory to come back like he will & take it frm jay like he should of in 2007. It wuldnt of been so sweet takin it frm dex in my opinion.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Kai Id say. also hope lee preist is up there at top this time.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Preist? WOW!! Really?Did you see his new tatto on his wholoe back, he got it when he got his face colored back in

RECOVERBRO

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've met Lee Priest and he's one of my all time favorites, but he's not going anywhere near that Olympia crown.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

my prediction
    1 cutler
    2 kai
    3 branch
    or
    1 kai
    2 cutler
    3 branch
    or
    1 cutler
    2 branch
    3 kai

of these 3

ive already chimed in that i dont like branch
    but when the day is over he is a beast
    still dont like him very much though
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

You saw that he(branch) WILL eat you...LOL. That seams solid. Im excited and cant wait for this years Olympia. Its gonna be a good one , no doubt about that

RECOVERBRO

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

yes it will, can i order it like paper view and watch it from home?
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yes it will, can i order it like paper view and watch it from home?
    Perhaps yes, but I thought bb.com streamed it live for pro bono.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    That's why they're there and we're not.
    Well yes, that and... oh nevermind! Haha

Hey, just wanted to say I liked your post - good points. I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well yes, that and... oh nevermind! Haha

Hey, just wanted to say I liked your post - good points. I think the day(s) of the dynasty are over though, so no more Haney, Dorian, or Coleman's at least the way I see the sport right now.
    Totally agree on the end of dynasties. During the Coleman era, there was only one (Jay Cutler) real threat for all eight of his runs, but in this day & age, there are 4-5 legitimate front runners and a lot of legit, not so far in the future potentials.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Totally agree on the end of dynasties. During the Coleman era, there was only one (Jay Cutler) real threat for all eight of his runs, but in this day & age, there are 4-5 legitimate front runners and a lot of legit, not so far in the future potentials.
    I think it is more interesting now... although there was still an undeniable amount of anticipation and interest even when Coleman was knocking over all contenders.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T50's Bi-Winning Log with AndroLean+AndroHard
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. I'm not bi-polar, i'm bi-winning.
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:17 PM