4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I have to say I wasn't an angel myself in high school so I can't imagin how it is now

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day Sixteen:

First dose at 0900 with no side effects second dose at 1530 with no side effects. Hit shoulders hard today increased most lifts (some significantly). Carb loaded today so of course I feel like a big fatty. I will be monitoring my weight and BF% a little closer, I may have to adjust my calories. Also looking at a fatburner.

Macro-Nutrients: (Carb Load)

Protein -338g (42%)
    Carbohydrates -247.7g (31%)
    Fats -98g (27%)
    Total Calories -3,443

Training:

Standing DB Shoulder Press -3x6 @ 65lb
    Upright Row -3x8 @ 225lb, 235lb, 245lb
    Standing DB Lat Raise -3x20 @ 25lb
    Standing DB Rear Delt Raise -3x20 @ 25lb
    Barbell Shrug -3x6 @ 365lb (not easy needed some chalk)
    DB Shrug -3x20 @ 70lb
    Reverse Crunch -3x30
    Crunch -3x40
    DB Oblique Crunch -3x20 @ 60lb (20 reps each side)

Chest tomorrow and back to Calorie Deficit
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Wow seems the stack is helping with the strength. I like those barbell shrugs. I just started doing them of couse like 1/10 the weight you just rep lol
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Everything still looking good!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day Sixteen:

First dose at 0900 with no side effects second dose at 1530 with no side effects. Hit shoulders hard today increased most lifts (some significantly). Carb loaded today so of course I feel like a big fatty. I will be monitoring my weight and BF% a little closer, I may have to adjust my calories. Also looking at a fatburner.

Protein -338g (42%)
    Fats -98g (27%)
    Total Calories -3,443

Training:

DB Shrug -3x20 @ 70lb
    Reverse Crunch -3x30
    Crunch -3x40

looks like the andro stack is treating you well. Any plans to run Andromass in the future?
    :blindfold:
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    looks like the andro stack is treating you well. Any plans to run Andromass in the future?
    My Main goal is Cut, Cut, Cut! I have no problem putting mass on it almost pisses me off, the rate In which I can bulk. I know that a lot of people have trouble with this, and even the guy I train with is battling to gain (he's running DMZ Extreme with great gains). I really don't like the way I look when I put a lot of mass on. Right now I am eating at 30% deficit of my Total Daily Energy Expenditure with very low carbs, and a carb load every 4 days and my body seems to be responding pretty well. I think genetics has a lot to do with my circumstance. I could go a year with out lifting and be a mass monster (with little definition), but like I said, I am really going for the stripped down look.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

My Main goal is Cut, Cut, Cut! I have no problem putting mass on it almost pisses me off, the rate In which I can bulk. I know that a lot of people have trouble with this, and even the guy I train with is battling to gain (he's running DMZ Extreme with great gains). I really don't like the way I look when I put a lot of mass on. Right now I am eating at 30% deficit of my Total Daily Energy Expenditure with very low carbs, and a carb load every 4 days and my body seems to be responding pretty well. I think genetics has a lot to do with my circumstance. I could go a year with out lifting and be a mass monster (with little definition), but like I said, I am really going for the stripped down look.
    I too can gain easy but losing is tough. I've just started the Lean Gains diet and yesterday was my first day... so far so good.

Either way you can still cut on a wetter type of PH. FWIW I've seen people use Dbol on very successful cuts in the past.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I too can gain easy but losing is tough. I've just started the Lean Gains diet and yesterday was my first day... so far so good.

Either way you can still cut on a wetter type of PH. FWIW I've seen people use Dbol on very successful cuts in the past.
    I agree, it is all in the diet!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XD Bro... Good clean energy, no crash and no jitters, just strong mental focus and appetite suppressant! PM me your mailing information and I'll send you a few samples of it so you can try it before you buy it and see that you do or don't like it, but I feel very confident that you will LOVE it!
    It's one thing to tell someone your products are worth a damn, but to send out your products with your name attached to them...that my friends is another story. Thanks Doc. Much Appreciated
    (There were 3 packets of Pro Xanthine 500-XT...I'm already feeling the effects of one capsule...wow)

Name:  Finaflex_Care.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  523.3 KB
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

It's one thing to tell someone your products are worth a damn, but to send out your products with your name attached to them...that my friends is another story. Thanks Doc. Much Appreciated
    (There were 3 packets of Pro Xanthine 500-XT...I'm already feeling the effects of one capsule...wow)

Name:  Finaflex_Care.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  523.3 KB
    Thank you my friend, I do appreciate the compliment, enjoy the Samples as I am enjoying your great LOG!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Let me know how that Xanthine works out,may have to give it a try
    Hit it like a mad man
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Day Sixteen:

Protein -338g (42%)
    Fats -98g (27%)
    Total Calories -3,443

Training:

DB Shrug -3x20 @ 70lb
    Reverse Crunch -3x30
    Crunch -3x40

Impressive upright row!

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclerican View Post
    PM me with your mailing address and you can try it out yourself my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks doc, im excited to try it bro
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

x2!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    x2!
    OK, anyone following this Thread can PM me your address and I will happily send you out some samples of our CELL SHOCK (intra & post workout drink), our N.O. IGNITE (pre-workout drink) and PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (mood elevator, energy, appetite suppressant, fat-burner), I can't do better than that guys, let our FINAFLEX products speak for themselves, FREE SAMPLES, try-em... before ya buy-em!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

OK, anyone following this Thread can PM me your address and I will happily send you out some samples of our CELL SHOCK (intra & post workout drink), our N.O. IGNITE (pre-workout drink) and PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (mood elevator, energy, appetite suppressant, fat-burner), I can't do better than that guys, let our FINAFLEX products speak for themselves, FREE SAMPLES, try-em... before ya buy-em!!!
    All I got to say is the doc is the man and thank you, you don't see that as much now theese days
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Ok Gentlemen here's the break down. First...if you don't jump on Doc's offer...shame on you. Second...I just had the best workout of my life, and that says a lot for ten+ years in the dungeon. I'll give credit where credit is due FINAFLEX IS LEGIT

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT
    - Within five minutes I felt an intense energy rush, great focus, and a sense of needing to get stuff done. No crash, no jitters, just business.

N.O. IGNITE - Taken 30 minutes pre chest workout. Taste I give a 10/10 (I think it was fruit punch), Solubility I give a 10/10, Workout support I give a 10+/10 (Beating all kinds of PR's)

CELL SHOCK - Taken 10 minutes post workout. Taste I give a 9/10 (Grape: just a tiny bit bitter but excellent compared to most post formulas), Solubility I give a 9/10 (Had some chunks left over but nothing serious, and not nasty thick like some other post workouts). This is a supplement that improves performance over time so effectiveness is N/A

Overall I am quite pleased with this Finaflex line up, and I will proudly recommend them to others (I was not told to say this or any of the above statements, these are my opinion and my opinion only based on first hand experience).

Name:  Finaflex_High.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  111.3 KB
    TODAY I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Workout numbers and nutrition to come later tonight.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Ok Gentlemen here's the break down. First...if you don't jump on Doc's offer...shame on you. Second...I just had the best workout of my life, and that says a lot for ten+ years in the dungeon. I'll give credit where credit is due FINAFLEX IS LEGIT

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT
    - Within five minutes I felt an intense energy rush, great focus, and a sense of needing to get stuff done. No crash, no jitters, just business.

N.O. IGNITE - Taken 30 minutes pre chest workout. Taste I give a 10/10 (I think it was fruit punch), Solubility I give a 10/10, Workout support I give a 10+/10 (Beating all kinds of PR's)

CELL SHOCK - Taken 10 minutes post workout. Taste I give a 9/10 (Grape: just a tiny bit bitter but excellent compared to most post formulas), Solubility I give a 9/10 (Had some chunks left over but nothing serious, and not nasty thick like some other post workouts). This is a supplement that improves performance over time so effectiveness is N/A

Overall I am quite pleased with this Finaflex line up, and I will proudly recommend them to others (I was not told to say this or any of the above statements, these are my opinion and my opinion only based on first hand experience).

Name:  Finaflex_High.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  111.3 KB
    TODAY I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Workout numbers and nutrition to come later tonight.
    Holy sh*t your arms/shoulders look crazy! I gotta build mine up! Looking forward to workout numbers.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Gona have to agree, you looking like a beast son
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day Seventeen:

Took dose one at 0830 with some stomach discomfort and dose two at 1800 (I forgot) with no side effects. I destroyed the gym today. Doc’s “care package” made me beastie. I put up some good numbers today (for me at least). I will continue to use Pro Xanthine 500 XT (Finaflex) for the remainder of this log. No negative PH sides to speak of.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -273.1g (49%)
    Carbohydrates -104.5g (19%)
    Fats -81.1g (33%)
    Total Calories -2,290

Training:

1 mile warm up jog (12min)

Bench Press 1x6 @ 255lb, 1x2 @ 315 (PR), 2x4 @ 275 (I’ve never really been strong on flat bench so this is huge for me)
    DB Incline Press 3x10 @ 75lb
    Incline DB Fly 3x20 @ 25lb
    Cable Crossover 3x20 @ 50lb
    Close Grip Bench 2x6 @ 235lb, 1x10 @ 185
    DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 3x8 @ 75lb
    Tri. Push Down 3x20 @ 140lb
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Holy sh*t your arms/shoulders look crazy! I gotta build mine up! Looking forward to workout numbers.
    Gona have to agree, you looking like a beast son
    Thank you gentlemen. Unbelievable training today...just felt...right.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That picture is awesome. Thick arms, delts, and chest with a nice visible outline of the abs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Love the PR bro and nice pics you posted, starting to look like a freak of nature!!!

Day Seventeen:

Took dose one at 0830 with some stomach discomfort and dose two at 1800 (I forgot) with no side effects. I destroyed the gym today. Doc’s “care package” made me beastie. I put up some good numbers today (for me at least). I will continue to use Pro Xanthine 500 XT (Finaflex) for the remainder of this log. No negative PH sides to speak of.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -273.1g (49%)
    Carbohydrates -104.5g (19%)
    Fats -81.1g (33%)
    Total Calories -2,290

Training:

1 mile warm up jog (12min)

Bench Press 1x6 @ 255lb, 1x2 @ 315 (PR), 2x4 @ 275 (I’ve never really been strong on flat bench so this is huge for me)
    DB Incline Press 3x10 @ 75lb
    Incline DB Fly 3x20 @ 25lb
    Cable Crossover 3x20 @ 50lb
    Close Grip Bench 2x6 @ 235lb, 1x10 @ 185
    DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 3x8 @ 75lb
    Tri. Push Down 3x20 @ 140lb
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Doc, I bet your email box is slammed lol, and many thanks for this. I tried to pm but your inbox was full. Let me know when you have room, and I can send something to you for the samples if needed. Thanks

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Nice PR! I think I'm gonna have to do a max lift day soon
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Doc, I bet your email box is slammed lol, and many thanks for this. I tried to pm but your inbox was full. Let me know when you have room, and I can send something to you for the samples if needed. Thanks
    INBOX cleared guys, sorry about that!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'm doing a 2-board ME session on Saturday. I've never really used boards before so it'll be an adventure.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm doing a 2-board ME session on Saturday. I've never really used boards before so it'll be an adventure.
    Nice, have you ventured all the way over to PL training?

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day Eighteen:

Took dose one at 0730 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Hit arms at the gym, sweating my a** off from the Pro Xanthine (feels good). No negative PH sides to speak of. I feel like I should be doing more to gain the benefits from the AH/AL…I could be over analyzing.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -282.8g (52%)
    Carbohydrates -81g (15%)
    Fats -81g (33%)
    Total Calories -2,203

Training:

A.M.
    Mountain Bike - 4 Miles (Moderate Trails)
    Swimming- 500yards (16 laps)
    Run- 1.5 Miles (Flat)

P.M.
    Barbell Bicep Row - 1x6 @ 205lb, 2x6 @ 225
    Lat Pull Down - 3x8 @ 170lb (It says 170lb, but I can hang from the cable with out it budging)
    Seated Cable Row - 3x20 @ 120lb
    EZ Bar Curl - 3x6 @ 135lb
    Incline DB Curl - 3x8 @ 50lb
    Preacher Curl - 3x20 @ 70lb
    Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb
    Reverse Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb

31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I did my max lift day for chest on Tuesday it was great I actually surprise myself did 1x3 at 365 my best yet on the bench
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Nice, have you ventured all the way over to PL training?
    Getting there. It'll probably be another year before I make the full transition since it's about a 45 minute drive to my friend's home gym.

Day Eighteen:

Took dose one at 0730 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Hit arms at the gym, sweating my a** off from the Pro Xanthine (feels good). No negative PH sides to speak of. I feel like I should be doing more to gain the benefits from the AH/ALI could be over analyzing.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -282.8g (52%)
    Carbohydrates -81g (15%)
    Fats -81g (33%)
    Total Calories -2,203

Training:

A.M.
    Mountain Bike - 4 Miles (Moderate Trails)
    Swimming- 500yards (16 laps)
    Run- 1.5 Miles (Flat)

P.M.
    Barbell Bicep Row - 1x6 @ 205lb, 2x6 @ 225
    Lat Pull Down - 3x8 @ 170lb (It says 170lb, but I can hang from the cable with out it budging)
    Seated Cable Row - 3x20 @ 120lb
    EZ Bar Curl - 3x6 @ 135lb
    Incline DB Curl - 3x8 @ 50lb
    Preacher Curl - 3x20 @ 70lb
    Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb
    Reverse Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb

What is a bicep row?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Getting there. It'll probably be another year before I make the full transition since it's about a 45 minute drive to my friend's home gym.

What is a bicep row?
    Same movement as a bent over row with a reverse grip (like you're going to curl the bar) Pulling the bar from an extended arm position to a flexed bicep position pulling the bar to bottom of the sternum.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Same movement as a bent over row with a reverse grip (like you're going to curl the bar) Pulling the bar from an extended arm position to a flexed bicep position pulling the bar to bottom of the sternum.
    Spider curl?

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Spider curl?
    No I guess it would be best described as a reverse grip bent over row, spider curls are pretty sweet though...don't thing I could get 225lb.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

You mean Yates row.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Day Nineteen:

Took dose one at 0900 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Took a recovery day from the gym (did some ab work, but nothing serious). No negative PH sides to speak of (feeling more aggressive than usual, more intolerable of certain situations if you will). I’m hoping to see better results with end of week three pics (Monday A.M.), but for some reason I’m feeling doubtful.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -296.2g (57%)
    Carbohydrates -58.1g (11%)
    Fats -74.4g (32%)
    Total Calories -2,118

Training:

Recovery Day
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

You'll be fine still early and remember Rome wasn't build in a day, your on the right track don't doubt yourself bro
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

You'll be fine still early and remember Rome wasn't build in a day, your on the right track don't doubt yourself bro
    Thanks bro, I'll keep my head up. Don't know what the deal is today felt like Sh*t all day, seems like things are on the up though. Tmrw is a new day.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Bro keep your head up and keep smacking those weights around! Your doing fine, and the last pics shows that. It will all pay off in the end!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. For those who purchased AndroHard and Androlean
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 01:48 PM