4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

Page 5 of 23 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Day Thirteen:
    Took dose one at 0820 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Did a quick lift with some cardio (tomorrow will be an off day). Still no negative PH sides to speak of. I looked at my bottles of AH/AL and noticed the dent I put in them, this made me sad. I have decided to throw in a stim based fat burner to complement the AL (Doc is sending me some samples) looking forward to pics on Monday

    Macro-Nutrients:

    Protein -271.6g (48%)
    Carbohydrates -106.2g (19%)
    Fats -86.2g (34%)
    Total Calories -2,369

    Training:
    DB Skull Crusher -3x15 @ 40lb
    Chin-Up -5x8
    DB Bicep Curl -3x10 @ 40lb (slow motion)
    superset w/
    Weighted Dip -3x12 @ 25lb (chain belt)

    5 Min Run to Incline Push-Up (2) with bench hop (5) x 4
    Run 5 min. then do 2 incline push-ups on flat bench then hop the length of the bench, repeat 5 times on bench then repeat entire cycle. Total of 20 min run with 20 bench hop combo.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443


  2. In the past Ive had good results with CEE but Ive not tried Mono due to bloat. I went through a couple containers of con-cret HCL but I was not impressed. Havent tried nitrate yet, but so far my money is with CEE (I cut creatine out of my cycle last week BTW).
    •   
       


  3. Dang dude you taught me something new again lol! I do skull crushers for tri's but never thought about db's! Yeah I tried Con-cret and don't know why but I would go straight to bathroom. Never done this before on any other creatines. The nitrate I love bc I don't bloat.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day Thirteen:
    Took dose one at 0820 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Did a quick lift with some cardio (tomorrow will be an off day). Still no negative PH sides to speak of. I looked at my bottles of AH/AL and noticed the dent I put in them, this made me sad. I have decided to throw in a stim based fat burner to complement the AL (Doc is sending me some samples) looking forward to pics on Monday

    Macro-Nutrients:

    Protein -271.6g (48%)
    Carbohydrates -106.2g (19%)
    Fats -86.2g (34%)
    Total Calories -2,369

    Training:
    DB Skull Crusher -3x15 @ 40lb
    Chin-Up -5x8
    DB Bicep Curl -3x10 @ 40lb (slow motion)
    superset w/
    Weighted Dip -3x12 @ 25lb (chain belt)

    5 Min Run to Incline Push-Up (2) with bench hop (5) x 4
    Run 5 min. then do 2 incline push-ups on flat bench then hop the length of the bench, repeat 5 times on bench then repeat entire cycle. Total of 20 min run with 20 bench hop combo.
    I've been thinking about throwing a fat burner in my arsenal... I think i'll lay off on it until i see if i start recovering better from my workouts. Instead of taking a few days off i'm gonna fight through it and see if my body will adapt to this new frequency. Keep up the consistent hard work my friend. I'll be posting more pic's next week.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  5. Day Fourteen:

    Took dose one at 0820 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Took a recovery day and did a light swim. Still no negative PH sides to speak of. Ready to hit the gym hard tomorrow (legs, looking to squat over 500lb x 4). End of week two pics tomorrow am! I’m hoping to see some changes. So far with the exception of one day my nutrition and workouts have gone as planned.

    Macro-Nutrients:


    Protein -279.1g (47%)
    Carbohydrates -93.7g (16%)
    Fats -96.2g (37%)
    Total Calories -2,381

    Training:

    Swimming -625 yards (20 laps)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  6. Nice bro I know you'll hit those #'s will that be a personal best?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice bro I know you'll hit those #'s will that be a personal best?
    I think any numbers I put up that eclipse last week will be personal records. I've never really pushed my body this hard (really no reason to competitively speaking) Ive really just trained to stay in shape and kept lifts at moderate weights to avoid injury, but I tell you what with AH/AL I def have some fire under my a** pushing me to excel.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  8. I hear you on that bro. I don't compete nor plan to, I'm just trying to correct the damage I did to my body from being lazy even when knowing better. I'm more determined now then when I was young and it was all about the looks or ego factor. I'm still young lol well 30 but I have a lot of bf to get rid of.

  9. great log from what i have read so far, i got some catching up to do

    BTW SICK TAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  10. Hey man Im gonna run the same stack basically but without the creatine and a different multi vitamin as well as Sustaine Alpha Liquid Vade during my PCT...what is your PCT gonna be? also your stack seems great! good work.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by alazzara10 View Post
    Hey man Im gonna run the same stack basically but without the creatine and a different multi vitamin as well as Sustaine Alpha Liquid Vade during my PCT...what is your PCT gonna be? also your stack seems great! good work.
    Ill be using Redefine Revolution PCT Black (Finaflex)and contiue with Multi-V and tocopherols. Good Luck, you will love this the stack is amazing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  12. Start of Week I Compared to Week II

    Constructive Criticism Welcomed

    Name:  mewk2b.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  329.0 KBName:  mewk2f.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  384.2 KBName:  mewk2s.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  365.7 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Stats for Week 2:

    (All stats are a comparisons are between start of cycle and end of week two)

    Weight -211lb (from 212.4b) 1.4lb Weight change
    Body Fat % -10.6% (from 12.7%) 2.1% decrease in BF
    Lbs Fat -22.36 (from 26.5) 4.14lb of fat gone
    Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

    There was no change in lean mass this week. For me to lose fat and maintain LBM is an achievement. Looking forward to weeks three and four.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  14. You can definitely see the BF loss, I think most noticeable in Pic1, also think your arms look "fuller" in the side profile pic3 shot. Awesome work bro, keep those updates coming!

    Great log!

  15. Arms definitely looking denser my man. Chest is leaner and back is most definitely leaned up nicely. Calves have leaned out too. At only a week difference that is something to be proud of!! Nice work!!

  16. Long Awaited Tattoo Pics (I know they're fun to look at, but please be sure to check out my end of week two pics and give criticism...that is why we are here right?)

    Name:  tat1.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  233.6 KBName:  tat2.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  273.8 KBName:  tat3.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  247.5 KBName:  tat4.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  314.2 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  17. What do you think about the "injectable test" comparison? Have you ran any other PP transdermals? Is this cycle worth it? Thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    What do you think about the "injectable test" comparison? Have you ran any other PP transdermals? Is this cycle worth it? Thanks
    ^^Good question

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    What do you think about the "injectable test" comparison? Have you ran any other PP transdermals? Is this cycle worth it? Thanks
    I cant compare AH/AL to anything else (not sure how I would react to test... I might look scary). I did read about the Test Comparison, and found it intriguing. This is the first time I've used any kind of PH or Anabolic Supplement. From the standpoint of using this as a first time cycle, I'd say in two weeks it has far exceeded my expectations. I am being very strict with diet, but to make gains in lean mass and shed body fat simultainiously is pretty amazing (actually defies the rules). I am no rookie to training and nutrition, but when it comes to Anabolics...I guess thats why Im here...to learn. Im looking forward to seeing my results after four weeks (1 bottle of AH/AL) and even more so when I start PCT. I have not tried any of the PP transdermals, I do like the concept though and based on the quality of this cycle I may try them in the future. Thanks for looking in.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. Bro I like that bf drop that speaks volumes! Wicked sick tatoo's I need to get me one lol. Keep killing it in the gym!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    What do you think about the "injectable test" comparison? Have you ran any other PP transdermals? Is this cycle worth it? Thanks
    That would be AndroMass, and we are talking strictly gains


  22. I see some very noticeable changes in the leanness of your back, nothing really to report from your front poses, but I can see more definition in your top 4 abs from the side view. I have a little suggestion for you in the future, it is too late to do it now, because you have already started, but in the future when you do before and afters, do it facing the other direction so we can see the non-tattooed arm, will be easier to see arm and shoulder definition on the side view, just a suggestion! I wouldn't switch over now, because then you will lose your consistency.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I see some very noticeable changes in the leanness of your back, nothing really to report from your front poses, but I can see more definition in your top 4 abs from the side view. I have a little suggestion for you in the future, it is too late to do it now, because you have already started, but in the future when you do before and afters, do it facing the other direction so we can see the non-tattooed arm, will be easier to see arm and shoulder definition on the side view, just a suggestion! I wouldn't switch over now, because then you will lose your consistency.
    I thought the same after I saw my first set of pics. I actually use my left arm as a "control" for judging progress due to the fact that it is quite difficult to observe striations and vasclarity through the tattoos. I am seeing changes in shape, striation, and vascularity in my arms, and I can post a pic later just for reference. Rookie Mistake (One I will not be making in the future)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  24. End Of Week 2 Pics (page 7 post #132)

    Tattoo Pics (page 7 post #136)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I thought the same after I saw my first set of pics. I actually use my left arm as a "control" for judging progress due to the fact that it is quite difficult to observe striations and vasclarity through the tattoos. I am seeing changes in shape, striation, and vascularity in my arms, and I can post a pic later just for reference. Rookie Mistake (One I will not be making in the future)
    Hey man we are all here to learn, absolutely no big deal, was just an observational suggestion, as long as we don't make the same mistakes twice, we are Good, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  26. Hi, your log looks very interesting, and your progress looks amazing. I should be receiving my AL today and start tomorrow. hopefully I will receive my AH tomorrow, and start the official "stack" on Wed. I can only hope with my strict diet, training, and cardio, I will receive results such as yours!

  27. Nice job bro most deff seen the progress made like doc said from the side view you can see that your leaning out nicely keep it up bro just ordered my stack myself

  28. Day Fifteen:

    First dose at 0730 with no side effects. Second dose at 1430 with no side effects. Still running solid no signs of PH side effects. Hit legs today in the gym, and managed to increase some of my lifts. I posted my stats and pics for week two this AM they can be found on page 7 (#132)
    I am pleased with my progress so far, and I’m looking forward to seeing what the cycle does on the back end (apparently this is when things kick in hard).

    Macro-Nutrients:

    Protein -299.4g (55%)
    Carbohydrates -79.2g (14%)
    Fats -74.8g (31%)
    Total Calories -2,215

    Training:
    Squat -1x6 @ 405lb, 1x5 @ 500lb, 1x5 @ 510lb
    Leg Press -3x6 @ 1000lb, 1100lb, 1100lb
    Leg Extension -3x20 @ 220lb
    RDL -3x6 @ 275lb
    Lying Leg Curl -3x20 @120lb
    Standing Calf Raise -3x30 @225lb
    Seated Calf Raise -3x30 @ 125lb
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  29. Damn bro that was your leg day how the heck did you make it out the gym on a stretch board?? lol I love those squat numbers!! Keep pushing it bro!

  30. **** my man, sick ink. I still cant decide what I want for my first.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:09 PM
  2. For those who purchased AndroHard and Androlean
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in