4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

Page 3 of 28 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Day Seven:

    First dose at 0730 with no side effects. Second dose at 1430 with mild stomach discomfort. Got the nutrition back on the ball this AM, feeling great. Pumped to get back in the gym tmrw and destroy my legs. Starting to notice the recomp power of AH/AL. I’m becoming more defined in problem areas and starting to really “V” out. No negative PH sides to speak of (hair loss, mood change, etc.)

    Macro-Nutrients:

    Protein -325.3g (55%)
    Carbohydrates -105.1g (18%)
    Fats -71.6g (27%)
    Total Calories -2,364

    Training:

    3.5 mile run @ 5mph

    Weight and BF% will be posted first thing tmrw AM (well…when I wake up)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Tell me that's not the best feeling in the world, I love being sore
    I agree! For me it makes the muscle "feel really sensitive" so i usually do light contractions with no weight to further develop the "mind/muscle" connection. Keep up the good work my friend!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I’m becoming more defined in problem areas and starting to really “V” out. No negative PH sides to speak of (hair loss, mood change, etc.)
    Awesome to hear.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Stats for Week 1:

    Weight -212lb (from 212.4lb) .4lb Weight change
    Body Fat % -11.0% (from 12.7%) 1.7% decrease in BF
    Lbs Fat -23.32 (from 26.5) 3.18lb of fat gone
    Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

    This is pretty unbelievable, but the numbers dont lie and neither does the mirror. Week two starts today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. I am definitely going to keep up with your log since I am looking to start the same cycle in a little while. Have you noticed anything like side effects from using any of your other supps with this stack?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Stats for Week 1:

    Weight -212lb (from 212.4lb) .4lb Weight change
    Body Fat % -11.0% (from 12.7%) 1.7% decrease in BF
    Lbs Fat -23.32 (from 26.5) 3.18lb of fat gone
    Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

    This is pretty unbelievable, but the numbers dont lie and neither does the mirror. Week two starts today.
    Nice to have this type of detail, definitely impressive so far.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Stats for Week 1:

    Weight -212lb (from 212.4lb) .4lb Weight change
    Body Fat % -11.0% (from 12.7%) 1.7% decrease in BF
    Lbs Fat -23.32 (from 26.5) 3.18lb of fat gone
    Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

    This is pretty unbelievable, but the numbers dont lie and neither does the mirror. Week two starts today.
    Awesome progress my friend, you should be able to transform your body from Blah to Whahh in no time flat Bro, keep up the great work! Not sure if you got this end of it all covered, but I know these 3 little tricks work well for me:

    1) I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day (helps flush out sodium, giving you a dryer, harder look)
    2) I put cayenne pepper on all my salty foods (I use cayenne vs. hot-sauce to keep the sodium in check) red pepper speeds metabolism & increases thermogenesis in the body.
    3) I put cinnamon in/on everything sweet (an excellent insulin regulator) making it more likely that you burn/use your carbs vs. store them.

    * None of these tricks work miracles, but every little bit helps and it all adds up, so if you do enough small positive things it will equal a big thing!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wan1984 View Post
    I am definitely going to keep up with your log since I am looking to start the same cycle in a little while. Have you noticed anything like side effects from using any of your other supps with this stack?
    I have not been taking the Beta-Alanine. To answer your question no I have not had any sides. I do try to space everything out though so I'm not cramming a bunch of stuff down at once. Thanks for checking out my thread.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Awesome progress my friend, you should be able to transform your body from Blah to Whahh in no time flat Bro, keep up the great work! Not sure if you got this end of it all covered, but I know these 3 little tricks work well for me:

    1) I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day (helps flush out sodium, giving you a dryer, harder look)
    2) I put cayenne pepper on all my salty foods (I use cayenne vs. hot-sauce to keep the sodium in check) red pepper speeds metabolism & increases thermogenesis in the body.
    3) I put cinnamon in/on everything sweet (an excellent insulin regulator) making it more likely that you burn/use your carbs vs. store them.

    * None of these tricks work miracles, but every little bit helps and it all adds up, so if you do enough small positive things it will equal a big thing!
    Thanks for checking in bro. Im taking in about 2 gallons a day, and I'm going to try the cinnamon as well as convert to cayenne vs. hot sauce. Every little trick helps and I appreciate you sharing them.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. I've yet to see any solid evidence that cinnamon does anything for insulin levels. I should probably dig out the meta-analysis from a couple of years ago saying that it is ineffective.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. No they don't bro that's impressive man I'm jealout. I'm not dopping any weight on scales which is frusturating, but I can see a difference in def in arms, shoulders, and traps.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Stats for Week 1:

    Weight -212lb (from 212.4lb) .4lb Weight change
    Body Fat % -11.0% (from 12.7%) 1.7% decrease in BF
    Lbs Fat -23.32 (from 26.5) 3.18lb of fat gone
    Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

    This is pretty unbelievable, but the numbers dont lie and neither does the mirror. Week two starts today.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I've yet to see any solid evidence that cinnamon does anything for insulin levels. I should probably dig out the meta-analysis from a couple of years ago saying that it is ineffective.
    It is highly recommended with diabetics trying to control their insulin levels with diet, so if it works for them, why would it not work the same for a non-diabetic?

    http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archiv...0/cinn0700.htm

    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/588859

    Rodja, I'm not saying that by adding cinnamon to his diet is going to work miracles, only suggesting it will help. In all the studies I have read, it has been scientifically proven to help regulate insulin sensitivity, not trying to start an argument, just curious as to where you are getting your information from (always up for new research)?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    No they don't bro that's impressive man I'm jealout. I'm not dopping any weight on scales which is frusturating, but I can see a difference in def in arms, shoulders, and traps.
    Its all about seeing the difference, I try not to use the scale as a judge of progress but more as a tool. Sounds like you're doing a fine job of using the cycle to recomp.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    It is highly recommended with diabetics trying to control their insulin levels with diet, so if it works for them, why would it not work the same for a non-diabetic?

    http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archiv...0/cinn0700.htm

    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/588859

    Rodja, I'm not saying that by adding cinnamon to his diet is going to work miracles, only suggesting it will help. In all the studies I have read, it has been scientifically proven to help regulate insulin sensitivity, not trying to start an argument, just curious as to where you are getting your information from (always up for new research)?
    I'll definitely try the cinnamon, its very inexpensive and hey...it makes stuff taste better (how can I go wrong?).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'll definitely try the cinnamon, its very inexpensive and hey...it makes stuff taste better (how can I go wrong?).
    Agreed! Just curious, how often do you plan to post update pictures?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  16. Meta-analysis questions cinnamon's diabetes benefits

    1/11/2008 - Despite numerous studies championing the role of cinnamon for diabetes management, a new meta-analysis has raised questions as to the potential benefits of the supplements.

    A meta-analysis of five randomised placebo-controlled trials involving 282 subjects found no significant benefits of cinnamon supplement on glycated haemoglobin (A1C), fasting blood glucose (FBG), or other lipid parameters.

    And even when the researchers, from the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital, looked at various sub-groups, no apparent benefits were observed.

    "Cinnamon does not appear to improve A1C, FBG, or lipid parameters in patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes," wrote lead author William Baker in the journal Diabetes Care.

    An estimated 19 million people are affected by diabetes in the EU 25, equal to four per cent of the total population. This figure is projected to increase to 26 million by 2030.

    In the US, there are over 20 million people with diabetes, equal to seven per cent of the population. The total costs are thought to be as much as $132 billion, with $92 billion being direct costs from medication, according to 2002 American Diabetes Association figures.

    The new meta-analysis challenges other studies that reported potential benefits of the spice. A previous study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture reported in 2003 (Diabetes Care, Vol. 26, pp. 3215-3218) that just 1g of the spice per day reduced blood glucose levels, as well as triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in a small group of people with type 2 diabetes.

    A placebo-controlled, double-blind study published in 2006 (Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 25, pp. 144-150) reported that cinnamon and a cinnamon extract (Cinnulin PF) could reduce blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR).

    Furthermore, a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (June 2007, Vol. 85, pp. 1552-1556) reported that cinnamon could lead to slower emptying of the stomach and reduce the rise in blood sugar after eating.

    However, there have been toxicity concerns over consistent consumption or high doses of whole cinnamon or fat-soluble extracts.

    Indeed, two federal institutes in Germany recently called for cinnamon dietary supplements carrying health claims to reduce blood sugar and help control type-2 diabetes should be classed as 'medicinal products', and regulated as such.

    The joint announcement from the Federal Institute for Medicinal Products and MedicalDevices (BfArM) and the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) states their opinion that products marketed with a diabetes health claim should be classified as medicinal products and required to seek marketing authorisation.

    The concerns came about from differing coumarin levels in some products, said to cause liver damage and inflammation when higher doses are taken over a longer period by sensitive individuals.

    Source: Diabetes Care
    January 2008, Volume 31, Pages 41-43, doi: 10.2337/dc07-1711
    "Effect of cinnamon on Glucose Control and Lipid Parameters"
    Authors: W.L. Baker, G. Gutierrez-Williams, C.M. White, J. Kluger, C.I. Coleman
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Day Eight:

    First dose at 0730 with no side effects. Second dose at 1430 with no side effects. Sill running solid on the cycle not showing any signs of PH side effects (have a couple zits on my forehead which is not normal for me but not sure if its from the cycle). Hit legs today in the gym with extreme focus and motivation. This was quite possibly the best leg
    workout I’ve EVER had. I posted my stats earlier this AM, and I’ll include them in this log as well just in case they were missed (I was quite shocked with my week one results).

    Stats for Week 1:

    Weight -212lb (from 212.4lb) .4lb Weight change
    Body Fat % -11.0% (from 12.7%) 1.7% decrease in BF
    Lbs Fat -23.32 (from 26.5) 3.18lb of fat gone
    Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

    Macro-Nutrients:
    


    Protein -290.6g (47%)
    
Carbohydrates -92.3g (15%)

    Fats -103g (38%)

    Total Calories -2,330

    Training:

    Squat -1x6 @ 350lb, 1x6 @ 405lb, 1x4 @ 500lb
    Leg Press -3x6 @ 710lb, 900lb, 1000lb
    Leg Extension -3x20 @ 220lb
    RDL -3x6 @ 225lb
    Lying Leg Curl -3x20 @110lb
    Standing Calf Raise -3x30 @205lb
    Seated Calf Raise -3x30 @ 115lb
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed! Just curious, how often do you plan to post update pictures?
    I was thinking about posting progress pics at week two, however if it is helpful I will be more than willing to post end of week one progress pics.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  19. Rodja... Can you post or PM me the link to that study so I can read it in its entirety?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I was thinking about posting progress pics at week two, however if it is helpful I will be more than willing to post end of week one progress pics.
    I know when I did my 12 week body recomposition/transformation I found that the pictures drew more attention to my thread and more validity to what I was doing and claiming! Everyone wants to see someone doing something positive and feed off the motivation and throwing up numbers is awesome, and not saying you are not achieving what you are claiming, only that when people see it, it is much more powerful! Just a suggestion, I'm in for the ride and will follow your Log all the way through either way!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  21. Here's the link to it:
    http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/31/1/41.short

    The full text is available on the side.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I know when I did my 12 week body recomposition/transformation I found that the pictures drew more attention to my thread and more validity to what I was doing and claiming! Everyone wants to see someone doing something positive and feed off the motivation and throwing up numbers is awesome, and not saying you are not achieving what you are claiming, only that when people see it, it is much more powerful! Just a suggestion, I'm in for the ride and will follow your Log all the way through either way!
    Solid Argument. Ill have my GF take pics tonight and get them up as soon as possible. It should be interesting to see them anyway, being that I see myself on a regular basis in the mirror but not on the screen.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Training:

    Squat -1x6 @ 350lb, 1x6 @ 405lb, 1x4 @ 500lb
    Leg Press -3x6 @ 710lb, 900lb, 1000lb
    Leg Extension -3x20 @ 220lb
    RDL -3x6 @ 225lb
    Lying Leg Curl -3x20 @110lb
    Standing Calf Raise -3x30 @205lb
    Seated Calf Raise -3x30 @ 115lb
    Wow... that's some serious weight up there... "Impressive... Most Impressive"

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  24. Nice progress, keep it up man

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Here's the link to it:
    http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/31/1/41.short

    The full test is available on the side.
    Thank you, very interesting that is the first time I have ever seen anyone argue or do a study to prove other than what I have always learned, ok, Agreed, there is some possibility that it has less effect than once thought, but I did notice that they noted at the end that the size of the study needed to be larger to equal that of the Khan study and other studies out there concluding the opposite of what they concluding! I'm personally going to chalk this one up to (under debate). But I do thank you for sharing that with me, I love to see things from all angles, always open to new opinions and ideas!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:09 PM
  2. For those who purchased AndroHard and Androlean
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in