Putting Sustain Alpha through the test as HCG alternative.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primoridal is providing me with to home blood tests to test for LH and FSH. I will be using Sustain Alpha and we will be able to see its effects on LH. I have one test at home and I have one more on the way. Im on day 33 of this cycle:

1-43 edrol 10mg (i was using 10mg epi in the morning for 4 weeks prior also)
44-56 edrol 20mg

1-21 pplex 30mg
22-28 pplex 45mg
29-32 pplex 30mg
33 pplex 25mg
34-36 pplex 10mg

30-43 sdrol 10mg
44-56 sdrol 20mg
-may be subject to change as cycle continues

I would like to run the tests apart from each other but I think Primordial wants me to test 3 days apart from each test. I will update further as time goes along on how exactly we will utilize these blood tests.

Another note I have been taking sustain alpha 3-4 pumps on random occasions for estrogen maintenance so to speak.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Def want to see how this works, Have u noticed any testicular atrophy?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your results, piston. Good luck! :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def want to see how this works, Have u noticed any testicular atrophy?
yes i have, and when im having trouble cumming i think my LH is pretty shot. Ideally i would like to test sometime this week then two weeks of 5 on 2 off and retest but i think Eric wants me to do it 3 days apart.

The 2nd test should be here anyday now...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds cool man! i am interested to see. I have about 2 more days left on a bottle of sustain alpha i have been using

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure on this one. Good luck, Piston.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recieved the other test two days ago.... Hopefully i can get the test done and sent out this week.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hey piston, which protocol are you using for your "during" cycle sustain: are you doing the twice a week or the three times a week?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, very interested to see if this works...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey dragon13!..just a heads up!..you might be risking an infraction with your avatar..just letting you know,LOL..i like it though.;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey piston, which protocol are you using for your "during" cycle sustain: are you doing the twice a week or the three times a week?
well i was using it twice a week for a couple weeks, nothing really structured but after talking with Eric of PP he told me to hold off on the sustain use until in between tests.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
hey dragon13!..just a heads up!..you might be risking an infraction with your avatar..just letting you know,LOL..i like it though.;)
Come on, she's covered. That little pink thong is right there, if you look closely.

:fingersx:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
LOL..i seen people get nailed for avi's that were covered more then yours!;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey how do you guys think i should run the tests? I have been off sustain for awhile now, Id like to see Eric come in here. Opinions please because id like to get this laid out ASAP cuz the cycle is coming to an end in a about two weeks and im thinking of finishing with 10ml of test prop i have extra.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey how do you guys think i should run the tests? I have been off sustain for awhile now, Id like to see Eric come in here. Opinions please because id like to get this laid out ASAP cuz the cycle is coming to an end in a about two weeks and im thinking of finishing with 10ml of test prop i have extra.
Hey bro... didnt even see this thread until now.

Lets get you tested ASAP, then get the SA applied at 10 pumps ED for 3 days, then test again. (eg, test monday, apply monday, apply tuesday, apply wed, test thurs)

Same bat time, same bat place.

-Eric

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro... didnt even see this thread until now.

Lets get you tested ASAP, then get the SA applied at 10 pumps ED for 3 days, then test again. (eg, test monday, apply monday, apply tuesday, apply wed, test thurs)

Same bat time, same bat place.

-Eric
ok then, i have thursday friday off of work then i work saturday overnight and sleep sunday morning. I will test sunday afternoon when i wake up. After test i will apply 10 pumps. 10 pumps monday. 10 pumps tuesday, and test again wednesday afternoon upon waking. Sound good? Should i apply 10 pumps at once after a shower or 5 pumps after shower and 5 pumps eight hours later?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow 10 pumps.... that would cover my whole body easily...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow 10 pumps.... that would cover my whole body easily...
thats what i was thinking too. i did 4 pumps yesterday fyi. im not going to do anymore until after the test on sunday.

Eric what results will i get with these tests? i know for the sake of the experiment we are looking at LH and FSH numbers but i dont see a test on your website that tests specifically just for these, the only one i see tests for test and e levels too....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i was thinking too. i did 4 pumps yesterday fyi. im not going to do anymore until after the test on sunday.

Eric what results will i get with these tests? i know for the sake of the experiment we are looking at LH and FSH numbers but i dont see a test on your website that tests specifically just for these, the only one i see tests for test and e levels too....
Are you using saliva or blood spot testing method, Piston?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If its the full test from ZRT then it should test all of the following:

The Full Hormone Profile tests for the following:

Total Testosterone
Estradiol (E2)
Progesterone
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Total Vitamin D 25-OH
Insulin
Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)

Once results are received by ZRT labs, results are generally returned in 7-10 days.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
subbed to see if piston gets his balls back.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are two blood spot tests on the website im just wondering if they are going to test just LH and FSH.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok then, i have thursday friday off of work then i work saturday overnight and sleep sunday morning. I will test sunday afternoon when i wake up. After test i will apply 10 pumps. 10 pumps monday. 10 pumps tuesday, and test again wednesday afternoon upon waking. Sound good? Should i apply 10 pumps at once after a shower or 5 pumps after shower and 5 pumps eight hours later?
Yes, sounds good.

10 pumps all at once is fine.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We didn’t think there would be a demand for LH and FSH testing… but maybe there would be.

Im hoping your first test will reveal non-detectable LH & FSH levels, and the second will show at least sub physiological levels of LH & FSH. This would be an impressive feat, and would indicate that Sustain Alpha is actually acting like a mild dose of hCG. (Testes that have been inactive for a couple weeks are more responsive than normal, thus a lower than normal level of LH & FSH would yield stimulatory effects similar to something like 100iu of hCG)

Ideally, anyone who does this protocol would need to start within the first 3 weeks of the cycle, and continue it throughout the length of the cycle. The longer you wait past the 2 week mark, the less responsive your testes will be to a low level of LH & FSH, so timing is very important here.

-Eric

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i ever do a suppressive cycle I plan on doing this if the tests come out good.

so three weeks after you start?

what if its only a four week cycle like phera? would it work the same way it could I do it at the two week mark?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i ever do a suppressive cycle I plan on doing this if the tests come out good.

so three weeks after you start?

what if its only a four week cycle like phera? would it work the same way it could I do it at the two week mark?
Yes.

Yes.

-Eric

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric i was just asking will i get the testosterone, e2, progesterone, lh, fsh, insulin etc? since the test that tests for lh and fsh does indicate these areas as being tested too. If so then thats great! Im guessing i will get them all since ZRT does the testing correct? Very curious to see what im at right now.

EDIT:nevermind i see the requisition paper only has lh and fsh checked for testing

Libido is pretty good again, it went up with the phera but dropped off towards the end of the phera and since ive gone to 20mg sd its back up there again. I am having prolonged sex and more often then not i havent been able to ejaculate so im thinking my LH is pretty much zero. We shall see.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric i was just asking will i get the testosterone, e2, progesterone, lh, fsh, insulin etc? since the test that tests for lh and fsh does indicate these areas as being tested too. If so then thats great! Im guessing i will get them all since ZRT does the testing correct? Very curious to see what im at right now.

EDIT:nevermind i see the requisition paper only has lh and fsh checked for testing

Libido is pretty good again, it went up with the phera but dropped off towards the end of the phera and since ive gone to 20mg sd its back up there again. I am having prolonged sex and more often then not i havent been able to ejaculate so im thinking my LH is pretty much zero. We shall see.

This is going to be the most challenging test yet, since we are testing at the end of a very suppressive cycle. (LH & FSH will be hard to raise)

-Eric

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
in late, but in...terested, for sure.
Eric -- I love pulsing, in the interest of minimizing shutdown. Would Sustain's 7,8Benzoflavone (used every "on" day of the pulse) be beneficial in minimizing shutdown even moreso in such a pulse? (Assuming that it works at all, in this regard.)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since i am also an eric, i'll answer :D I think it would, as it is pretty noticeable even in just 1 day of application, assuming apply 2x in the day with 5 squirts, and 1 squirt worth on the sack...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Since i am also an eric, i'll answer :D I think it would, as it is pretty noticeable even in just 1 day of application, assuming apply 2x in the day with 5 squirts, and 1 squirt worth on the sack...
sack?
grocery, potato, quarterback -- what you talkin' 'bout, Willis? :dunno:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
satchel, nut bag, but dont be tempted to start pulling the meat when you do :hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i did my testing about 830pm Sunday night after i awoke (long day, slept late), empty stomach. Had trouble getting blood from middle finger so had to prick index and worked fine, got blood on all 12 circles. I took a shower and scrubbed very good and applied 10pumps of sustain alpha all over from the waist up. I was bathing in this stuff! I kept trying to spread it around the best i could then waited 30min before getting dressed and going to work.

I was going to ask whether i should wait for the second test and ship them together but i think i will just send this out today after work. For the billing on the requistion form i dont know what i should put so i assume PP has their own bill for these tests so i left blank since PP is on the shipping label. Eric is this ok?

So now i just do 10pumps each day for the next two days then sleep and test again.

Superdrol is doing fine at 20mg im thinking of bumping it up to 30mg here real soon. I busted a nut yesterday btw before i went to sleep with my wonderful sexy gf ;) felt good about that. I told her about the test etc and try explaining my steroid use and how the body works with test production and hormones and all that. Its nice to have an understanding gf, i was surprised when i finally revealed my use because my last gf never could understand and support. I think this chick is really the real deal one for me guys, well sorry to sidetrack a lil. I think after this cycle im going to try my best again to leave all the stuff behind and take the natty route.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well not the side, it said not to prick directly in the center so i did it off center but still on the pads....the pic doesnt show it on the side....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i did my testing about 830pm Sunday night after i awoke (long day, slept late), empty stomach. Had trouble getting blood from middle finger so had to prick index and worked fine, got blood on all 12 circles. I took a shower and scrubbed very good and applied 10pumps of sustain alpha all over from the waist up. I was bathing in this stuff! I kept trying to spread it around the best i could then waited 30min before getting dressed and going to work.

I was going to ask whether i should wait for the second test and ship them together but i think i will just send this out today after work. For the billing on the requistion form i dont know what i should put so i assume PP has their own bill for these tests so i left blank since PP is on the shipping label. Eric is this ok?

So now i just do 10pumps each day for the next two days then sleep and test again.

Superdrol is doing fine at 20mg im thinking of bumping it up to 30mg here real soon. I busted a nut yesterday btw before i went to sleep with my wonderful sexy gf ;) felt good about that. I told her about the test etc and try explaining my steroid use and how the body works with test production and hormones and all that. Its nice to have an understanding gf, i was surprised when i finally revealed my use because my last gf never could understand and support. I think this chick is really the real deal one for me guys, well sorry to sidetrack a lil. I think after this cycle im going to try my best again to leave all the stuff behind and take the natty route.

From the waist up? You can apply to the legs and groin/sack area too... this should make the 10 pump application go much easier.

The LH & FSh are already paid for. You dont need to pay for anything.

-Eric

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cool man! Congrats, I am interested to see how this comes back.