Putting Sustain Alpha through the test as HCG alternative.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by CustomCapsule View Post
    Very exciting. This is a very good test

CC
    did you see the results for this test they werent favorable
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    No but just did. hmmm. I was hoping for better results

3. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

They didn’t even make sense... we are still testing... considering this the outlier for now.

-Eric
    •   

4. Primordial, if you are looking for a natural athlete as a tester let me know. I am not well known or established on this board but I have done logs on bb.com before.

5. Primordial Perf are the tests making any sense now? and have you done any more testing... if so do you have a link so I can totally understand everything. i know a bit about the hypth...lh...fs....tests production.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

6. if there is any skeptism on your minds regarding my role there shouldnt be. I tested the same time for both tests and followed the dosing schedule and procedures to a T as provided to me by Eric of Primordial Performance. Could be testing error by the lab or just the way i reacted esp considering it was a pretty suppressive cycle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    if there is any skeptism on your minds regarding my role there shouldnt be. I tested the same time for both tests and followed the dosing schedule and procedures to a T as provided to me by Eric of Primordial Performance. Could be testing error by the lab or just the way i reacted esp considering it was a pretty suppressive cycle.
    I think no one was expecting miracles with sustain but a little help in minimizing shutdown, I`m still waiting from some good testers results to believe it is possible...

8. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Primordial Perf are the tests making any sense now? and have you done any more testing... if so do you have a link so I can totally understand everything. i know a bit about the hypth...lh...fs....tests production.
    Yes we are still testing… we are moving our testing back to the 24hr and 12hr mark after administration to try and capture that LH & FSH rise on an analysis.

I have confidence we will get it… eventually….

-Eric

9. Regardless of testing and its variables, the bottom line is; if it works for you and produces the results desired. If it doesnt, dont use it. Thats how products stand or fall.

10. Hello, I do a Test E cycle 500 for ten weeks, now it is my 7 th week, I have used SA since week 4 ,I don t feel anymore shut down and my nuts didn't shrink.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!
    By mikeshark00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:16 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, Diesel Test Hardcore
    By Cordeen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
  4. My Sustain Alpha/Diesel Test Hardcore Results