Putting Sustain Alpha through the test as HCG alternative.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    the last test didnt go so well. i could not get enough blood no matter how much i tried. i even poked myself more with 23g needle but still. I was getting very frustrated. this is even with moving my arm around to get blood moving beforehand. I hope they got enough on the second test. still no results.
    Did you get any blood drops with the finger prick?

-Eric

2. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Did you get any blood drops with the finger prick?

-Eric
    i got 2 good ones, 1 with each finger then the rest would not drop they were like half drops. Sorry Eric, i did the best i could with the test, i was going insane cuz i didnt know what else to do already.
    •   

3. so 4 days before PCT i get the stomach flu/virus, diarreha non stop, cant eat anything, bloating etc for 3 days! Its been about 5 days now and im introducing solid foods back in my diet but damn i could put nothing in my stomach, even water seemed to go right thru me. I lost almost 15lbs in less than a week, things could not have happened at a better time. Makes me question getting big anymore, i lose weight so easily its not even funny. I was only able to take sustain alpha and 120mg torem for the past 3 days and ive only trained once in the past 6 days. Not good.

4. turns out i didnt lose that much weight, scale error. Im getting my food back in me now and feeling better but pct blues are coming on.

still no sign of test results........

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i got 2 good ones, 1 with each finger then the rest would not drop they were like half drops. Sorry Eric, i did the best i could with the test, i was going insane cuz i didnt know what else to do already.
    Did you get those 2 drops sent in?

-Eric
    •   

6. i sent them awhile ago, still waiting...

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i sent them awhile ago, still waiting...
    Slow ZRT labs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Slow ZRT labs
    i know, tell me about it.

9. Piston can you update the thread on what day you took the test, what compounds you were on..phera right?

I was expecting results sooner. PP,are there any more people trying this experiment? of so please post results and lab work.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Piston can you update the thread on what day you took the test, what compounds you were on..phera right?

I was expecting results sooner. PP,are there any more people trying this experiment? of so please post results and lab work.
    Yes, a couple others from the board have tested it, and we are still waiting on results from a guys on other boards.

I was going to gather a compilation as soon as we get a couple more results in.

-Eric

11. i got test results but i need to have a look at them and update this. LH actually went down. I will update when i get home or within the next day or two.

12. Why doesnt someone just a get a draw and do a multi-channel. A male hormonal profile is available through LEF at a reasonable price. This would end the ambiguity. Whoops, sorry perhaps thats already been done and we're just waiting for the results to be posted.

13. 3/1/2009 3/5/2009
    LH 0.7 Low LH <0.2 Low
    FSH 2.1 ok FSH 0.5 Low

Normal Range (adult male)
    LH 1.0-8.4
    FSH 1.0-10.5

14. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    3/1/2009 3/5/2009
    LH 0.7 Low LH <0.2 Low
    FSH 2.1 ok FSH 0.5 Low

LH 1.0-8.4
    FSH 1.0-10.5
    in what period of your cycle were you when you made that test?

15. i was in the the final two weeks, with the 20mg mdrol and 20mg epi

16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    3/1/2009 3/5/2009
    LH 0.7 Low LH <0.2 Low
    FSH 2.1 ok FSH 0.5 Low

LH 1.0-8.4
    FSH 1.0-10.5
    so this did not work as an HCG alternative for you.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i was in the the final two weeks, with the 20mg mdrol and 20mg epi
    I don't think its very bad, with that values you should at least maintain some test production so the balls were still working

18. Hmmm. Not so good. Curious as to what Eric might have to say about these poor results.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Hmmm. Not so good. Curious as to what Eric might have to say about these poor results.
    I don't think they are poor , if the leydig cells are highly sensitive to lh they produce test even on low lh levels, we need to see the testosterone results to jump to a conclusion, having the htpa working on a suppressive cycle like the one that piston made its already a good thing

20. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    I don't think they are poor , if the leydig cells are highly sensitive to lh they produce test even on low lh levels, we need to see the testosterone results to jump to a conclusion, having the htpa working on a suppressive cycle like the one that piston made its already a good thing
    No. Sustain as an HCG alternative is intended to increase GrRH, and as a result increase LH and FSH. They both declined, indicating further suppression. Leydig sensitivity is not relevant for what is being tested.

21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    the last test didnt go so well. i could not get enough blood no matter how much i tried. i even poked myself more with 23g needle but still. I was getting very frustrated. this is even with moving my arm around to get blood moving beforehand. I hope they got enough on the second test. still no results.
    Did you get the blood on the second test from the finger prick or the 23g needle?

-Eric

22. sustain alpha does not work as and hcg alternative then?

23. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    sustain alpha does not work as and hcg alternative then?
    This test does not seem to say so on paper.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

24. Bummer

25. Ill have to buy more HCG instead of Sustain. ohh well, more needles, more fun!

I couldn't imagine the results being that great, as he continues to suppress himself, hes trying to recover. Lets try sobering up with more alcohol!

26. Well sustain is doing something, for energy, mood, pump. I doubt that its placebo. Too bad you cant get a double blind done, or a before, during and after. Im sure guys have volunteered, you wouldnt need a control group.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Well sustain is doing something, for energy, mood, pump. I doubt that its placebo. Too bad you cant get a double blind done, or a before, during and after. Im sure guys have volunteered, you wouldnt need a control group.
    I'm more than willing to believe the product works for natty guys or guys off cycle, even PCT. It just appears, at least from this one test, that using it as an HCG alternative is a bit too optimistic.

28. ^^^

I know Eric has been conducting a number of similar bloodwork tests. By having a larger n , it will give us more significant results. Perhaps we will find it can only stimulate the LH/FSH on less suppressive cycles; we shall see.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    I'm more than willing to believe the product works for natty guys or guys off cycle, even PCT. It just appears, at least from this one test, that using it as an HCG alternative is a bit too optimistic.
    I used it during a couple cycles and Im positive it delayed and minimized the "feeling" of shut-down, it also increased muscle volume in a "ka-boom" kind of way.

30. Yeah, this is only one user who tested at the tail end of a cycle (not our recommended time to start the on-cycle protocol anyway)

Considering the way the second test went, the results may be invalid. Capillary blood will not give the same results as venous blood, so Iím still trying to find out how pistonpump extracted the blood for the second blood test. (he mentioned using a 23g needle)

We have results that are more promising that this test, so we will continue to test in users.

-Eric
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!
    By mikeshark00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, Diesel Test Hardcore
    By Cordeen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6