Putting Sustain Alpha through the test as HCG alternative.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. subscribed

2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ok then, i have thursday friday off of work then i work saturday overnight and sleep sunday morning. I will test sunday afternoon when i wake up. After test i will apply 10 pumps. 10 pumps monday. 10 pumps tuesday, and test again wednesday afternoon upon waking. Sound good? Should i apply 10 pumps at once after a shower or 5 pumps after shower and 5 pumps eight hours later?
    Yes, sounds good.

10 pumps all at once is fine.

-Eric
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    thats what i was thinking too. i did 4 pumps yesterday fyi. im not going to do anymore until after the test on sunday.

Eric what results will i get with these tests? i know for the sake of the experiment we are looking at LH and FSH numbers but i dont see a test on your website that tests specifically just for these, the only one i see tests for test and e levels too....
    We didn’t think there would be a demand for LH and FSH testing… but maybe there would be.

Im hoping your first test will reveal non-detectable LH & FSH levels, and the second will show at least sub physiological levels of LH & FSH. This would be an impressive feat, and would indicate that Sustain Alpha is actually acting like a mild dose of hCG. (Testes that have been inactive for a couple weeks are more responsive than normal, thus a lower than normal level of LH & FSH would yield stimulatory effects similar to something like 100iu of hCG)

Ideally, anyone who does this protocol would need to start within the first 3 weeks of the cycle, and continue it throughout the length of the cycle. The longer you wait past the 2 week mark, the less responsive your testes will be to a low level of LH & FSH, so timing is very important here.

-Eric

4. If i ever do a suppressive cycle I plan on doing this if the tests come out good.

so three weeks after you start?

what if its only a four week cycle like phera? would it work the same way it could I do it at the two week mark?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    If i ever do a suppressive cycle I plan on doing this if the tests come out good.

so three weeks after you start?

what if its only a four week cycle like phera? would it work the same way it could I do it at the two week mark?
    Yes.

Yes.

-Eric
    •   

6. Eric i was just asking will i get the testosterone, e2, progesterone, lh, fsh, insulin etc? since the test that tests for lh and fsh does indicate these areas as being tested too. If so then thats great! Im guessing i will get them all since ZRT does the testing correct? Very curious to see what im at right now.

EDIT:nevermind i see the requisition paper only has lh and fsh checked for testing

Libido is pretty good again, it went up with the phera but dropped off towards the end of the phera and since ive gone to 20mg sd its back up there again. I am having prolonged sex and more often then not i havent been able to ejaculate so im thinking my LH is pretty much zero. We shall see.

7. subbed.......

8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Eric i was just asking will i get the testosterone, e2, progesterone, lh, fsh, insulin etc? since the test that tests for lh and fsh does indicate these areas as being tested too. If so then thats great! Im guessing i will get them all since ZRT does the testing correct? Very curious to see what im at right now.

EDIT:nevermind i see the requisition paper only has lh and fsh checked for testing

Libido is pretty good again, it went up with the phera but dropped off towards the end of the phera and since ive gone to 20mg sd its back up there again. I am having prolonged sex and more often then not i havent been able to ejaculate so im thinking my LH is pretty much zero. We shall see.

This is going to be the most challenging test yet, since we are testing at the end of a very suppressive cycle. (LH & FSH will be hard to raise)

-Eric

9. in late, but in...terested, for sure.
    Eric -- I love pulsing, in the interest of minimizing shutdown. Would Sustain's 7,8Benzoflavone (used every "on" day of the pulse) be beneficial in minimizing shutdown even moreso in such a pulse? (Assuming that it works at all, in this regard.)
    mw2012

10. Since i am also an eric, i'll answer I think it would, as it is pretty noticeable even in just 1 day of application, assuming apply 2x in the day with 5 squirts, and 1 squirt worth on the sack...

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Since i am also an eric, i'll answer I think it would, as it is pretty noticeable even in just 1 day of application, assuming apply 2x in the day with 5 squirts, and 1 squirt worth on the sack...
    sack?
    grocery, potato, quarterback -- what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?
    mw2012

12. keep guessing...

13. satchel, nut bag, but dont be tempted to start pulling the meat when you do

14. So i did my testing about 830pm Sunday night after i awoke (long day, slept late), empty stomach. Had trouble getting blood from middle finger so had to prick index and worked fine, got blood on all 12 circles. I took a shower and scrubbed very good and applied 10pumps of sustain alpha all over from the waist up. I was bathing in this stuff! I kept trying to spread it around the best i could then waited 30min before getting dressed and going to work.

I was going to ask whether i should wait for the second test and ship them together but i think i will just send this out today after work. For the billing on the requistion form i dont know what i should put so i assume PP has their own bill for these tests so i left blank since PP is on the shipping label. Eric is this ok?

So now i just do 10pumps each day for the next two days then sleep and test again.

Superdrol is doing fine at 20mg im thinking of bumping it up to 30mg here real soon. I busted a nut yesterday btw before i went to sleep with my wonderful sexy gf felt good about that. I told her about the test etc and try explaining my steroid use and how the body works with test production and hormones and all that. Its nice to have an understanding gf, i was surprised when i finally revealed my use because my last gf never could understand and support. I think this chick is really the real deal one for me guys, well sorry to sidetrack a lil. I think after this cycle im going to try my best again to leave all the stuff behind and take the natty route.

15. You did prick the side of the fingers and not the finger-pad correct? The digital arteries/veins run down the side of the fingers.

16. well not the side, it said not to prick directly in the center so i did it off center but still on the pads....the pic doesnt show it on the side....

17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    well not the side, it said not to prick directly in the center so i did it off center but still on the pads....the pic doesnt show it on the side....
    Lousy instructions Anyways you know for next time

18. thanks steveoph

19. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    So i did my testing about 830pm Sunday night after i awoke (long day, slept late), empty stomach. Had trouble getting blood from middle finger so had to prick index and worked fine, got blood on all 12 circles. I took a shower and scrubbed very good and applied 10pumps of sustain alpha all over from the waist up. I was bathing in this stuff! I kept trying to spread it around the best i could then waited 30min before getting dressed and going to work.

I was going to ask whether i should wait for the second test and ship them together but i think i will just send this out today after work. For the billing on the requistion form i dont know what i should put so i assume PP has their own bill for these tests so i left blank since PP is on the shipping label. Eric is this ok?

So now i just do 10pumps each day for the next two days then sleep and test again.

Superdrol is doing fine at 20mg im thinking of bumping it up to 30mg here real soon. I busted a nut yesterday btw before i went to sleep with my wonderful sexy gf felt good about that. I told her about the test etc and try explaining my steroid use and how the body works with test production and hormones and all that. Its nice to have an understanding gf, i was surprised when i finally revealed my use because my last gf never could understand and support. I think this chick is really the real deal one for me guys, well sorry to sidetrack a lil. I think after this cycle im going to try my best again to leave all the stuff behind and take the natty route.

From the waist up? You can apply to the legs and groin/sack area too... this should make the 10 pump application go much easier.

The LH & FSh are already paid for. You dont need to pay for anything.

-Eric

20. cool man! Congrats, I am interested to see how this comes back.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    cool man! Congrats, I am interested to see how this comes back.
    me too!

22. Any updates???

23. the last test didnt go so well. i could not get enough blood no matter how much i tried. i even poked myself more with 23g needle but still. I was getting very frustrated. this is even with moving my arm around to get blood moving beforehand. I hope they got enough on the second test. still no results.

24. should have broken out the knife.... lol

25. wouldn't having to re-test make the whole purpose of this void? I was thinking it was a timing thing from the time you were on cycle to off? Will you still see results that matter? Just wondering.

26. Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    wouldn't having to re-test make the whole purpose of this void? I was thinking it was a timing thing from the time you were on cycle to off? Will you still see results that matter? Just wondering.
    yeah a retest would fcck the whole thing up but what can i do, i got as much blood as i could get out. maybe doing it right after getting up didnt help cuz circulation is poor. I tried my best, hand under warm water first, side of finger prick, squeezing my arm, milking my arm, new finger prick, moving arm around prior and still couldnt get much blood out.

im not sure what you mean with you other questions.

27. are 10 pumps comparable to about 100 iu HCG? If so then wouldnt HCG still be a much more cost effective route for those of us w/limited funds?

28. Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    are 10 pumps comparable to about 100 iu HCG? If so then wouldnt HCG still be a much more cost effective route for those of us w/limited funds?
    no needles, no illegality. slin pins costs you an extra $1 for every 2-3 injections just in needles, don't forget that part

29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no needles, no illegality. slin pins costs you an extra $1 for every 2-3 injections just in needles, don't forget that part
    Not to mention the wide-ranging benefits of resveratrol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!
    By mikeshark00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, Diesel Test Hardcore
    By Cordeen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM