Poll: best test booster

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Best TEST BOOSTER for pct

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Best TEST BOOSTER for pct


    let me know what and why


  2. Supreme, you really think this is how it works? Oversaturating everybody with your sh*t is not wise. Have fun while you're here, because it won't be for long.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Supreme, you really think this is how it works? Oversaturating everybody with your sh*t is not wise. Have fun while you're here, because it won't be for long.
    A lot of these companies didn't magically start by planting a seed, or inserting a suppository into the rectum. Seriously, dude. These companies have to start somewhere. AM happens to be one of, if not the, best bodybuilding forums on the Internet. Well, IMO, but I'm sure many people would agree. I'm sure that several of the companies here, whether they'll openly admit it or not, were once in a similar boat as SSE. I doubt it's easy work starting and running a company such as these.

    Just some food for thought, is all. No hard feelings, bro.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    A lot of these companies didn't magically start by planting a seed, or inserting a suppository into the rectum. Seriously, dude. These companies have to start somewhere. AM happens to be one of, if not the, best bodybuilding forums on the Internet. Well, IMO, but I'm sure many people would agree. I'm sure that several of the companies here, whether they'll openly admit it or not, were once in a similar boat as SSE. I doubt it's easy work starting and running a company such as these.

    Just some food for thought, is all. No hard feelings, bro.
    Oh no hard feelings. Seriously dude? I don't think I implied that I was a ****ing moron, and that I thought all the companies here started out on top, but you definitely did. What I did say is that their advertising tactics are obnoxious, thats fact. None of these other companies started random threads in inappropriate sections and entered random threads to ridiculously hype their products. What signifigance did AM being one of the best BB forums on the net directly have to do with this? Feel free to rationalize the situation however you please, but SSE has behaved obnoxiously and you are sticking up for them On top of their obnoxious advertising tactics their product claims are simply outrageous.

  5. shut up and vote and new products to the poll
    •   
       


  6. I could be wrong but aren't supps like Mass fx and activate Xtreme more geared for freeing up testosterone that you already have as opposed to increasing it ? I say that because isn't it true that your normal test levels get really effected right when coming off a cycle and there isn't that much test for those supps to free up.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Oh no hard feelings. Seriously dude? I don't think I implied that I was a ****ing moron, and that I thought all the companies here started out on top, but you definitely did. What I did say is that their advertising tactics are obnoxious, thats fact. None of these other companies started random threads in inappropriate sections and entered random threads to ridiculously hype their products. What signifigance did AM being one of the best BB forums on the net directly have to do with this? Feel free to rationalize the situation however you please, but SSE has behaved obnoxiously and you are sticking up for them On top of their obnoxious advertising tactics their product claims are simply outrageous.
    Alexander i have to agree with you, day ONE that SupremeSE was a sponsor here he jumped in EVERYONES thread obnoxiously posted essay after essay on his product and it got quite annoying.

    SupremeSE, im not hating on ur products, but i am on ur advertising.....and it is really a great thing that ur giving away free products through a contest....BUT, if it were me, i would have asked to ppl to log the product and fill out information to qualify.....with ur contest, ppl could sign up that day, guess the correct number, win a product anf we would never see a log on the product



    Brolic id go with Mass FX!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    Yes, but AndroGenerator will increase LH, Total T, FREE T, and reduce cortisol, estrogen and prolactin: ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

    So with Androgenerator you wouldn't need a separate test booster and a separate cortisol reducer like retain 2 ?

  9. I've seen more than 20 fcuking posts from this "supremSE" today alone! Each one Pimping one of your products! If I wanted to read bullsh!t adds all day I would buy a magazine! Seriously you've been here for what a week?, And your already getting under everyone skin. If your products work they will sale themselves. PERIOD!!

  10. Check out all of the reviews POST Cycle support is getting and look to see how many people are incorporating it into their PCT. Its such a great product that it speaks for itself and I don't have to spam its writeup everywhere.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    We are a BRAND NEW COMPANY, people must know our products EXIST before they can buy them and LOG them

    Here are few DOZEN AndroGenerator LOGS: Supreme Sports Fitness :: View Forum - Members LOGS
    you would be better off offering a log opportunity and state specific qualities that you want to see in the testers. then YOU choose who you want to be the testers and your products get going......

    ppl on here are not biased at all, they like a product and they'll pimp it, they dont like it then they'll put it down. thats the best way to get your company name out there.

    yes ppl have tested your product, but its in a forum YOUR company sponsors.....no one on this forum is going to trust that. pick 2-3 ppl on a bunch of different forums to test your product and if it gets good reviews then they will fly off the shelves

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    you would be better off offering a log opportunity and state specific qualities that you want to see in the testers. then YOU choose who you want to be the testers and your products get going......

    ppl on here are not biased at all, they like a product and they'll pimp it, they dont like it then they'll put it down. thats the best way to get your company name out there.

    yes ppl have tested your product, but its in a forum YOUR company sponsors.....no one on this forum is going to trust that. pick 2-3 ppl on a bunch of different forums to test your product and if it gets good reviews then they will fly off the shelves
    Sounds great, thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! I already have a contest for EACH product, giving away 2 free bottles of each. I have also chosen a few members who sent me a PM.

    The logs on our SSF forums are 100% unbiased, those members are from other bodybuilding forums. Do a simple GOOGLE on AndroGenerator and see for yourself.

    By next week, this place will be FLOODED with logs!:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post

    By next week, this place will be FLOODED with logs!:
    good to hear, im very intrigued by your products

  14. i got my cycle support and pct by AI

  15. well, so much for getting any info from this thread.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by j4ever View Post
    well, so much for getting any info from this thread.
    Ha ha, that sucks! See what your exesive pimping has done sSE! You made him sad! [email protected] you.........

  17. Sooooo... I guess back on topic, can anyone recommend a test booster for post cycle therapy? I'm looking to pick one up. Any good ones outside the 3 choices listed?

    I'm intrigued a bit by Androgenerator, anyone try it yet? Also, is the new MassFX out yet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  18. i know for a fact the next mass fx and the new hyperdrol are out to order my best friend works for the company

  19. i thought i could leave the poll open so people could add otpions

  20. I must admit, anytime I see "Worlds best" or any kind of relative term of astronomical amazingness, it makes me even more wary.

    Quality gains, quality products yes but worlds best ....is test! nuff said.

  21. Would Post Cycle Support by AI be enough of a test booster along with nolva for a pct.

  22. depends on cycle but if cycle was based on only one remedy then should be enough

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tryin2 View Post
    Would Post Cycle Support by AI be enough of a test booster along with nolva for a pct.
    Depends on what cycle your doing. For an Epi/havoc cycle, yes i would think so. I also like to include DHEA cause for some reason PCS and DHEA work wonders together for me. You could also stack PCS with Activate Extreme or any other test booster for that matter. I've heard some good reviews from people who stack Activate and PCS together.

  24. Primal Male by MAN is available at NP now. I think it would be another good choice

  25. Hey what about adding POST Cycle Support to the poll?

    I saw that another study just came out showing the Trans-resveratrol in POST Cycle Support actually does increase testosterone.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER;
    Hey what about adding POST Cycle Support to the poll?

    I saw that another study just came out showing the Trans-resveratrol in POST Cycle Support actually does increase testosterone.


    CROWLER
    Agree. Besides, Post Cycle Support (or Stoked) has one of the highest amounts of trans-resveratrol per-dose that I have seen yet. An exceptional product and one of my core staples.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  27. mass fx ? disel test or trib test?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    mass fx ? disel test or trib test?
    I liked Massfx on cycle for the shbg blocker Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, and the dyhydroxybergamotin that i think kills the enxyme that breaks down the anabolic.

    off cycle I like bulk long jack.

  29. thinkingof running mass fx starting at weel 3 till pct isfinshed?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    thinkingof running mass fx starting at weel 3 till pct isfinshed?
    Yeah, that could work. I didn't do it that way. Did mass fx until the end of cycle and then did the long jack. But I'm really a PCT newbie and the first 3 weeks of my PCT sucked. I've never tried the others.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  3. Diesel Test hardcore or Bioforge for test booster for pct?
    By repBoston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in