Awards
  • Established
Test boost = Dermacrine by Primordial Performance

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but aren't supps like Mass fx and activate Xtreme more geared for freeing up testosterone that you already have as opposed to increasing it ? I say that because isn't it true that your normal test levels get really effected right when coming off a cycle and there isn't that much test for those supps to free up.
good point

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
novedex xt+bitter orange+milk thistle on cycle.

clomiphene+fenugreek extract for pct.

brahmabull

Awards
I use an AI for PCT. Believe or not, arimatest is what has worked for me so far. Maintained and actually increased my strength in most lifts and only lost at the most 2 lbs. while on this stuff. Most of you may scoff at this since it has ridiculous claims and also being a GNC product. But, it's worth every freakin' dime. Just get it only during Gold Card day cause paying regular price really sucks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
am i really that jacked?
idk i got one nut and i dont feel my test level is where it should be
i have compensated though but i just wanna be sure btw i had a hernia when i was a baby thats why
most people with 1 nut body's adjust by making more test in the adrenal glands.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Try running gaspari novedex xt During cycle and 2 weeks into your PCT. (Along w/ the SERM etc.)

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but aren't supps like Mass fx and activate Xtreme more geared for freeing up testosterone that you already have as opposed to increasing it ? I say that because isn't it true that your normal test levels get really effected right when coming off a cycle and there isn't that much test for those supps to free up.
bump

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
What about some good quality Tribulus with 80% saps ?? Added to Nolva and Resveratrol it should have most all of the bases covered. Forget to add some 7-keto too.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
what about DRIVE? Sounds like STOKED/PCS has a lot of positive feedback.

odysseus

Awards
for me personally id go with the axis ht by bsn ive used it and nevver had any problems except for some minor acne on my shoulder an back area