Best TEST BOOSTER for pct

best test booster

• Total voters
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Supreme, you really think this is how it works? Oversaturating everybody with your sh*t is not wise. Have fun while you're here, because it won't be for long.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supreme, you really think this is how it works? Oversaturating everybody with your sh*t is not wise. Have fun while you're here, because it won't be for long.
A lot of these companies didn't magically start by planting a seed, or inserting a suppository into the rectum. Seriously, dude. These companies have to start somewhere. AM happens to be one of, if not the, best bodybuilding forums on the Internet. Well, IMO, but I'm sure many people would agree. I'm sure that several of the companies here, whether they'll openly admit it or not, were once in a similar boat as SSE. I doubt it's easy work starting and running a company such as these.

Just some food for thought, is all. No hard feelings, bro.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
A lot of these companies didn't magically start by planting a seed, or inserting a suppository into the rectum. Seriously, dude. These companies have to start somewhere. AM happens to be one of, if not the, best bodybuilding forums on the Internet. Well, IMO, but I'm sure many people would agree. I'm sure that several of the companies here, whether they'll openly admit it or not, were once in a similar boat as SSE. I doubt it's easy work starting and running a company such as these.

Oh no hard feelings. Seriously dude? I don't think I implied that I was a fvcking moron, and that I thought all the companies here started out on top, but you definitely did. What I did say is that their advertising tactics are obnoxious, thats fact. None of these other companies started random threads in inappropriate sections and entered random threads to ridiculously hype their products. What signifigance did AM being one of the best BB forums on the net directly have to do with this? Feel free to rationalize the situation however you please, but SSE has behaved obnoxiously and you are sticking up for them:thumbsup: On top of their obnoxious advertising tactics their product claims are simply outrageous.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I could be wrong but aren't supps like Mass fx and activate Xtreme more geared for freeing up testosterone that you already have as opposed to increasing it ? I say that because isn't it true that your normal test levels get really effected right when coming off a cycle and there isn't that much test for those supps to free up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh no hard feelings. Seriously dude? I don't think I implied that I was a fvcking moron, and that I thought all the companies here started out on top, but you definitely did. What I did say is that their advertising tactics are obnoxious, thats fact. None of these other companies started random threads in inappropriate sections and entered random threads to ridiculously hype their products. What signifigance did AM being one of the best BB forums on the net directly have to do with this? Feel free to rationalize the situation however you please, but SSE has behaved obnoxiously and you are sticking up for them:thumbsup: On top of their obnoxious advertising tactics their product claims are simply outrageous.
Alexander i have to agree with you, day ONE that SupremeSE was a sponsor here he jumped in EVERYONES thread obnoxiously posted essay after essay on his product and it got quite annoying.

SupremeSE, im not hating on ur products, but i am on ur advertising.....and it is really a great thing that ur giving away free products through a contest....BUT, if it were me, i would have asked to ppl to log the product and fill out information to qualify.....with ur contest, ppl could sign up that day, guess the correct number, win a product anf we would never see a log on the product

Brolic id go with Mass FX!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen more than 20 fcuking posts from this "supremSE" today alone! Each one Pimping one of your products! If I wanted to read bullsh!t adds all day I would buy a magazine! Seriously you've been here for what a week?, And your already getting under everyone skin. If your products work they will sale themselves. PERIOD!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Check out all of the reviews POST Cycle support is getting and look to see how many people are incorporating it into their PCT. Its such a great product that it speaks for itself and I don't have to spam its writeup everywhere. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
We are a BRAND NEW COMPANY, people must know our products EXIST before they can buy them and LOG them :)

Here are few DOZEN AndroGenerator LOGS: Supreme Sports Fitness :: View Forum - Members LOGS
you would be better off offering a log opportunity and state specific qualities that you want to see in the testers. then YOU choose who you want to be the testers and your products get going......

ppl on here are not biased at all, they like a product and they'll pimp it, they dont like it then they'll put it down. thats the best way to get your company name out there.

yes ppl have tested your product, but its in a forum YOUR company sponsors.....no one on this forum is going to trust that. pick 2-3 ppl on a bunch of different forums to test your product and if it gets good reviews then they will fly off the shelves

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you would be better off offering a log opportunity and state specific qualities that you want to see in the testers. then YOU choose who you want to be the testers and your products get going......

ppl on here are not biased at all, they like a product and they'll pimp it, they dont like it then they'll put it down. thats the best way to get your company name out there.

yes ppl have tested your product, but its in a forum YOUR company sponsors.....no one on this forum is going to trust that. pick 2-3 ppl on a bunch of different forums to test your product and if it gets good reviews then they will fly off the shelves
Sounds great, thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! I already have a contest for EACH product, giving away 2 free bottles of each. I have also chosen a few members who sent me a PM.

The logs on our SSF forums are 100% unbiased, those members are from other bodybuilding forums. Do a simple GOOGLE on AndroGenerator and see for yourself. :)

By next week, this place will be FLOODED with logs!::thumbsup:

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Sooooo... I guess back on topic, can anyone recommend a test booster for post cycle therapy? I'm looking to pick one up. Any good ones outside the 3 choices listed?

I'm intrigued a bit by Androgenerator, anyone try it yet? Also, is the new MassFX out yet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

stallion35

Awards
i know for a fact the next mass fx and the new hyperdrol are out to order my best friend works for the company

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought i could leave the poll open so people could add otpions

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must admit, anytime I see "Worlds best" or any kind of relative term of astronomical amazingness, it makes me even more wary.

Quality gains, quality products yes but worlds best ....is test! nuff said.

tryin2

Awards
Would Post Cycle Support by AI be enough of a test booster along with nolva for a pct.

Antonek

Awards
depends on cycle but if cycle was based on only one remedy then should be enough

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Would Post Cycle Support by AI be enough of a test booster along with nolva for a pct.
Depends on what cycle your doing. For an Epi/havoc cycle, yes i would think so. I also like to include DHEA cause for some reason PCS and DHEA work wonders together for me. You could also stack PCS with Activate Extreme or any other test booster for that matter. I've heard some good reviews from people who stack Activate and PCS together.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primal Male by MAN is available at NP now. I think it would be another good choice

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey what about adding POST Cycle Support to the poll?

I saw that another study just came out showing the Trans-resveratrol in POST Cycle Support actually does increase testosterone.

CROWLER

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey what about adding POST Cycle Support to the poll?

I saw that another study just came out showing the Trans-resveratrol in POST Cycle Support actually does increase testosterone.

CROWLER
Agree. Besides, Post Cycle Support (or Stoked) has one of the highest amounts of trans-resveratrol per-dose that I have seen yet. An exceptional product and one of my core staples.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
mass fx ? disel test or trib test?
I liked Massfx on cycle for the shbg blocker Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, and the dyhydroxybergamotin that i think kills the enxyme that breaks down the anabolic.

off cycle I like bulk long jack.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thinkingof running mass fx starting at weel 3 till pct isfinshed?

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
thinkingof running mass fx starting at weel 3 till pct isfinshed?
Yeah, that could work. I didn't do it that way. Did mass fx until the end of cycle and then did the long jack. But I'm really a PCT newbie and the first 3 weeks of my PCT sucked. I've never tried the others.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
PCS with DTH was the best I have tried, especially getting the libido back to normal. next pct will be PCS with MAN's Primal Male, but have DTH on-hand in case it doesn't deliver. I have also read very good things of Primordial Perf's products for pct.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i kno test boosters are for PCT but cant you just take it and still get results by its self? Because I want to just get Diesel Test Hardcore

WOLVERINE1000

Awards
How about massaging your balls? That will free up some testosterone, gets more blood flowing to carry T around the body.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok thanks for being a smartass, i really appreciate it. you failed at answering a simple question i cant imagine all the other simple things you fail at you dumbshit

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
i kno test boosters are for PCT but cant you just take it and still get results by its self? Because I want to just get Diesel Test Hardcore
Yeah sure you can. Most people who use test boosters don't use them for PCT.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok thanks thats what i was asking about cuz ill be looking into the diesel test hardcore, im hearing good things about it

WOLVERINE1000

Awards
ok thanks for being a smartass, i really appreciate it. you failed at answering a simple question i cant imagine all the other simple things you fail at you dumbshit
Sorry, I was just teasing a lil bit. I used tribulus by NOW Sports. $9 for a 90 capsule bottle. It seemed to work, but I was also working very hard at the lifting. I felt it got me more cut than anything else.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
its cool
but you cut up with some gains? or just cut
wat about the alpha drive xl its 10 bucks on nutraplanet

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
its cool
but you cut up with some gains? or just cut
wat about the alpha drive xl its 10 bucks on nutraplanet

i'd try leviathan reloaded, as it's a combination of the things we all like: muscle potentiating fat burning energy giving shiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaat. just what i've heard, y'know?

don't expect anything huge. it's not like it's a clen/ph slushee, but it is a good supp for a boost toward your endeavors over time.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i think i will try the diesel test hardcore first but on nutraplanet its sold out very quickly so you know its GOOD!!

WOLVERINE1000

Awards
May I ask why you need a t-booster? You seem jacked in the picture. I would say just keep working hard and you'll get the results. :clean::good:

I heard of something called Animal Stack. I think that will jack you up.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
How about massaging your balls? That will free up some testosterone, gets more blood flowing to carry T around the body.

I honestly remember reading something back in the day about how massaging/squeezing your ballls could produce more testosterone! I'm not about to try and squeeze my balls though!:nutkick:

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
lol why thank you i work out about 4 or 5 days a week
i eat alotttt, got my protein! lol but i wanna try and get to 220
...legally lol

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would have to go with Primordial's Sustain Alpha.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
well i ordered the DTH i see so many good reviews so ill give it a shot ill get something out of it, live and learn! it was only 40 bucks too

WOLVERINE1000

Awards
well i ordered the DTH i see so many good reviews so ill give it a shot ill get something out of it, live and learn! it was only 40 bucks too
What do you need a t booster for? You're already pretty jacked.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
am i really that jacked?
idk i got one nut and i dont feel my test level is where it should be
i have compensated though but i just wanna be sure btw i had a hernia when i was a baby thats why

pez6969

Awards

I agree 100%. I have learned more from this forum in 9 months than I have for any other source.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have to consider the price when I think of "best". To me I think Alpha Drive XL is the best pure test booster for PCT.

I don't quite consider Post Cycle Support just a test booster - I do think it's a very good product. I would couple PCS with ADXL (will do that in the future).

I also don't consider MassFX a test booster. It's more of an ergogenic enhancer.
The original stuff was freaking awesome at increasing strength. I've not tried the new MFX version - can't comment on that.