Poll: best test booster

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Best TEST BOOSTER for pct

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. PCS with DTH was the best I have tried, especially getting the libido back to normal. next pct will be PCS with MAN's Primal Male, but have DTH on-hand in case it doesn't deliver. I have also read very good things of Primordial Perf's products for pct.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    let me know what and why
    [email protected] list

    best testbooster for me have been novadex w/ tribulus
    •   
       


  3. i kno test boosters are for PCT but cant you just take it and still get results by its self? Because I want to just get Diesel Test Hardcore

  4. How about massaging your balls? That will free up some testosterone, gets more blood flowing to carry T around the body.

  5. ok thanks for being a smartass, i really appreciate it. you failed at answering a simple question i cant imagine all the other simple things you fail at you dumb****
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Joey0808 View Post
    i kno test boosters are for PCT but cant you just take it and still get results by its self? Because I want to just get Diesel Test Hardcore
    Yeah sure you can. Most people who use test boosters don't use them for PCT.

  7. ok thanks thats what i was asking about cuz ill be looking into the diesel test hardcore, im hearing good things about it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Joey0808 View Post
    ok thanks for being a smartass, i really appreciate it. you failed at answering a simple question i cant imagine all the other simple things you fail at you dumb****
    Sorry, I was just teasing a lil bit. I used tribulus by NOW Sports. $9 for a 90 capsule bottle. It seemed to work, but I was also working very hard at the lifting. I felt it got me more cut than anything else.

  9. its cool
    but you cut up with some gains? or just cut
    wat about the alpha drive xl its 10 bucks on nutraplanet

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Joey0808 View Post
    its cool
    but you cut up with some gains? or just cut
    wat about the alpha drive xl its 10 bucks on nutraplanet

    i'd try leviathan reloaded, as it's a combination of the things we all like: muscle potentiating fat burning energy giving shiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaat. just what i've heard, y'know?

    don't expect anything huge. it's not like it's a clen/ph slushee, but it is a good supp for a boost toward your endeavors over time.

  11. yea i think i will try the diesel test hardcore first but on nutraplanet its sold out very quickly so you know its GOOD!!

  12. May I ask why you need a t-booster? You seem jacked in the picture. I would say just keep working hard and you'll get the results. :clean::good:

    I heard of something called Animal Stack. I think that will jack you up.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WOLVERINE1000 View Post
    How about massaging your balls? That will free up some testosterone, gets more blood flowing to carry T around the body.

    I honestly remember reading something back in the day about how massaging/squeezing your ballls could produce more testosterone! I'm not about to try and squeeze my balls though!

  14. lol why thank you i work out about 4 or 5 days a week
    i eat alotttt, got my protein! lol but i wanna try and get to 220
    ...legally lol

  15. I would have to go with Primordial's Sustain Alpha.

  16. well i ordered the DTH i see so many good reviews so ill give it a shot ill get something out of it, live and learn! it was only 40 bucks too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Joey0808 View Post
    well i ordered the DTH i see so many good reviews so ill give it a shot ill get something out of it, live and learn! it was only 40 bucks too
    What do you need a t booster for? You're already pretty jacked.

  18. am i really that jacked?
    idk i got one nut and i dont feel my test level is where it should be
    i have compensated though but i just wanna be sure btw i had a hernia when i was a baby thats why

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    A lot of these companies didn't magically start by planting a seed, or inserting a suppository into the rectum. Seriously, dude. These companies have to start somewhere. AM happens to be one of, if not the, best bodybuilding forums on the Internet. Well, IMO, but I'm sure many people would agree. I'm sure that several of the companies here, whether they'll openly admit it or not, were once in a similar boat as SSE. I doubt it's easy work starting and running a company such as these.

    Just some food for thought, is all. No hard feelings, bro.
    I agree 100%. I have learned more from this forum in 9 months than I have for any other source.

  20. I have to consider the price when I think of "best". To me I think Alpha Drive XL is the best pure test booster for PCT.

    I don't quite consider Post Cycle Support just a test booster - I do think it's a very good product. I would couple PCS with ADXL (will do that in the future).

    I also don't consider MassFX a test booster. It's more of an ergogenic enhancer.
    The original stuff was freaking awesome at increasing strength. I've not tried the new MFX version - can't comment on that.

  21. Test boost = Dermacrine by Primordial Performance

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I could be wrong but aren't supps like Mass fx and activate Xtreme more geared for freeing up testosterone that you already have as opposed to increasing it ? I say that because isn't it true that your normal test levels get really effected right when coming off a cycle and there isn't that much test for those supps to free up.
    good point

  23. Hypertest

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JonLanni View Post
    Hypertest
    Agreed, great product for PCT at higher doses though, I like 8 caps.

  25. novedex xt+bitter orange+milk thistle on cycle.

    clomiphene+fenugreek extract for pct.

  26. Just a lil bump for Sustain Alpha

  27. I use an AI for PCT. Believe or not, arimatest is what has worked for me so far. Maintained and actually increased my strength in most lifts and only lost at the most 2 lbs. while on this stuff. Most of you may scoff at this since it has ridiculous claims and also being a GNC product. But, it's worth every freakin' dime. Just get it only during Gold Card day cause paying regular price really sucks.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Joey0808 View Post
    am i really that jacked?
    idk i got one nut and i dont feel my test level is where it should be
    i have compensated though but i just wanna be sure btw i had a hernia when i was a baby thats why
    most people with 1 nut body's adjust by making more test in the adrenal glands.

  29. Try running gaspari novedex xt During cycle and 2 weeks into your PCT. (Along w/ the SERM etc.)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I could be wrong but aren't supps like Mass fx and activate Xtreme more geared for freeing up testosterone that you already have as opposed to increasing it ? I say that because isn't it true that your normal test levels get really effected right when coming off a cycle and there isn't that much test for those supps to free up.
    bump
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. Diesel Test hardcore or Bioforge for test booster for pct?
    By repBoston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:45 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:02 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in