SERM for 1-DHEA PCT

bdybldr

Awards
Hello all, first post. I have a question regarding PCT for 1-DHEA. A bit of background: I've been lifting for about 12 years, lifetime natty so far. Last year I gained from 210 to 238 natty, and am currently dieting, looking to get to around 215 or 210. After that, I will begin upping my cals to recomp back to around 225, and am seriously considering 1-DHEA for that purpose. I'm not expecting insane gains, but a mild cycle for an extra boost and a couple of extra lbs.

Here is what I am thinking:
1-DHEA 75mg 2x/day
EDIT: forgot to mention I will probably ramp up the 1-DHEA
SNS Liver Assist XT dosage per bottle
Nutribiotic GSE (DHB) dosage per bottle
BP support (something with hawthorn and other standard extracts)
Run-of-the-mill stuff:
Joint support
Multivitamin
Magnesium Chelate
Omega-3
Creatine
NOW Virility Power

PCT:
Main PCT supp is in my question below
Arimistane as-needed
NOW Liver Detoxifier
Natty test booster, perhaps Purus Labs D-Pol

**Now here is my question:
A. Should I stay at the 150/day dosage of 1-DHEA or bump it up?
B. Given either answer to A, do I realistically need to run a SERM like Nolva or Clomid for pCT? Or would something like Lecheek AD-3 (Arimistane) be sufficient?

Note: I was going to use the Lecheek AD-3 as a very mild standalone, and it got me down the rabbit hole, and I've now landed at 1-DHEA.

Thanks in advance for any input.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello all, first post. I have a question regarding PCT for 1-DHEA. A bit of background: I've been lifting for about 12 years, lifetime natty so far. Last year I gained from 210 to 238 natty, and am currently dieting, looking to get to around 215 or 210. After that, I will begin upping my cals to recomp back to around 225, and am seriously considering 1-DHEA for that purpose. I'm not expecting insane gains, but a mild cycle for an extra boost and a couple of extra lbs.

Here is what I am thinking:
1-DHEA 75mg 2x/day
EDIT: forgot to mention I will probably ramp up the 1-DHEA
SNS Liver Assist XT dosage per bottle
Nutribiotic GSE (DHB) dosage per bottle
BP support (something with hawthorn and other standard extracts)
Run-of-the-mill stuff:
Joint support
Multivitamin
Magnesium Chelate
Omega-3
Creatine
NOW Virility Power

You need to take a minimum of 330 mg of 1 DHEA (Andro) to see any results for at least 8 weeks. I use over the counter PCT for my andro runs, but most on here will highly recommend a prescription strength SERM be used as well as it does shut you down.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to take a minimum of 330 mg of 1 DHEA (Andro) to see any results for at least 8 weeks. I use over the counter PCT, for my andro runs, but most on here will highly recommend a prescription strength SERM be used as well.
Sorry to hijack but what do you use for OTC PCT and how well do you recover? I only ask because like you said pretty much everyone on here says to use a serm for Andros but my thought is: so many people use DHEA without a second thought or any PCT at all that the DHEA derivatives shouldn't be too much more surpressive.

bdybldr

Awards
You need to take a minimum of 330 mg of 1 DHEA (Andro) to see any results for at least 8 weeks. I use over the counter PCT for my andro runs, but most on here will highly recommend a prescription strength SERM be used as well as it does shut you down.
I did see that the 1-Andro study dosage was 330mg. Looks like the supp I'm looking at is way under-dosed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All Oct pcts are trash, get a serm. 1andro 330mg or more 8-12 weeks.

Or

Instead of spending a ridiculous amount of money on andros buy 20ml of test, get real gains and save money

Cojo

Awards
I am in the same boat, fell into the money pit that is 1 andro and didn't do my research. Still in cycle,getting Nova. Recommendations for nova dosage of a silly 1-DHEA 130/130/130/130. I've been bamboozled but I have learned so much in these last couple of weeks.