PCT for 24 week Test E?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. @cstallion, so you saw the reps and post count and just decided to jump on the wagon without reading my response? Pff. Nice.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

2. PCT for 24 week Test E?

Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Hey, dumbass. Did you read my response?
    Hey, yes, I read your posts, all of them. The one about lots of "nolva, clomid and prayers" is dumb and that's why I commented. So yeah, you're being overly dramatic in your logic, and now you're being overly dramatic by calling me a dumbass and then creating a second reply after calling me a dumbass and accusing me of jumping on the bandwagon. So please do us all a favor and chill the **** out man. You're fear mongering and misinformation isn't going to help the op at all.
    •   

3. Why would he run 24 weeks? Yes, perhaps I was dramatic. The goal is longevity not to get the dream body in 24 weeks. Test isn't a harsh compound no, but why do this?

I would like to apologise for the dumbass comment. Unnecessary and a bit on edge lately. I'll wait to respond next time, as my advice was vague.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Why would he run 24 weeks? Yes, perhaps I was dramatic. The goal is longevity not to get the dream body in 24 weeks. Test isn't a harsh compound no, but why do this?

I would like to apologise for the dumbass comment. Unnecessary and a bit on edge lately. I'll wait to respond next time, as my advice was vague.
    Thank you. And I apologize for pointing fingers at you. As soon as I typed my latest response I realized I was being combative and that's not my intent.

I do think the op definitely made some mistakes, he needs to think things through more next time. But I also think he can recover. I would definitely encourage the op to focus on lifestyle improvements as much as his PCT protocol. Things like a super clean diet, proper vitamin and mineral supplementation (especially D, K, Zinc, Magnesium, etc) good sleep hygiene (8-9 hrs a night) and a significant stim reduction can only enhance his recovery.

Anyway, cheers @jakz!

5. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    Thanks so much man really appreciate all the feedback. I am feeling more confident now than yesterday for sure!

So for 100mg clomid I assume this means 50mg at breakfast and 50mg at dinner?

Any natty test booster you recommend? Great idea. Definitely want to get this.

I'll try the above and hopefully won't need HCG but if needed I'll get some of that too...it's ok to use HCG after a few weeks of starting PCT?

Honest truth...and I know this will probably sound silly...I'm hoping HCG isn't needed because I hate pins and want to avoid them for the near future...

Thanks again for all the replies. I appreciate the support!
    Don't go over 50mg of clomid there's no benefit and no benefit to split doses. Clomid has a super long half life. Some use it 2x a week for hrt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    bro.. don't shoot your mouth on about information far to out of your league. A 24 week test e cycle at those doses are a freakin base and cruise for most competitors. I can't remember the last time I ever ran test and eq as a base for shorter than 24 weeks.

hcg should NOT be in his pct.. where are you getting this from. HCG is supressive and should NEVER be in a pct.

OP.. you will recover just fine with 8 weeks of either clomid of nolva.. i personally prefer clomid at 50/50/25/25/25/25/25/25. You really don't need anything else, nothing OTC.. nothing more. Your doses were low to. Maybe some aromasin at 6.25mg daily for the first 2 weeks of pct.

That is a mild length of time with LOW doses, recovery should be a breeze within 14 weeks.
    Here's the best advice so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pct clomid arimadex and hcg for 20 week test/eq
    By ibanez87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
  2. Toremifene PCT for 18 Week Test-e Cycle?
    By King Smegma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 10:16 PM
  3. Pct for 10 week test e cycle
    By Losgt500 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 09:25 PM
  4. Erase enough PCT for 12 week Deca/Test E cycle?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:53 AM
  5. PCT for 10 week test E cycle
    By phluxX in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 09:52 PM