Need legit site for AI/ PCT

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I'm getting ready to start back on a test cyp 250/ masteron 200 cycle. But before I start I need an AI and PCT. don't want to get scammed. Please help direct

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Why only 200 mast ?? What ester for mast ??

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Well I'm deciding between mast or something else to stack it with. I have my test just need the AI and PCT

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Why did you decide on 250 test and 200 mast /week

200 mast will do absolutely nothing.

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I've gotten awesome gains from it. But thanks I found a source. Appreciate the insight

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten awesome gains from it. But thanks I found a source. Appreciate the insight
How many cycles do you have under your belt ?? What compounds and doses ??
I hope I'm not coming off as sounding like a dick..I'm just curious..I've never heard anybody seeing any result with that low of a mast dose. Btw I'm experienced with masteron..I have to go up to 500-600 just to make it worth the while/cost

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You supplier for your injectables did not have PCT or AI sources?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many cycles do you have under your belt ?? What compounds and doses ??
I hope I'm not coming off as sounding like a dick..I'm just curious..I've never heard anybody seeing any result with that low of a mast dose. Btw I'm experienced with masteron..I have to go up to 500-600 just to make it worth the while/cost
I'm almost thinking he was just listing the products in general, not his overall doses.

i.e. Test 250mg/ml and Mast 200mg/ml

Maybe I'm wrong.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure hope so
I would prefer Mast at 200mg/week though over some bs epiandro at 1000mg/day that people use for dht benefits.

I've used low dose Mast with Test cruising between blasts. But for sure, if running a cycle for gains is the intent it needs to be 500+

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I'm almost thinking he was just listing the products in general, not his overall doses.

i.e. Test 250mg/ml and Mast 200mg/ml

Maybe I'm wrong.
Yes ur correct, I was at 500mg cyp and 500 mast

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope so
Good for estro sides. 200/250 test would be a nice mild cycle. Wouldn't see crazy gains but high libido, would dry up some from test bloat and masteron is a feel good compund.

Really if its dosed well this is the minimum imo. I'm old school though, I believe least amount necessary to get the results needed.

I never needed to run a gram of test and multiple coumounds to gain. Though I have done some crazy cycles, I found less to be more in terms of overall goals.

phuser91

Awards
Also looking for the same thing. In the same boat bro. Lost my connect recently. If anyone can help or pm me direct you would be a life saver

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Good for estro sides. 200/250 test would be a nice mild cycle. Wouldn't see crazy gains but high libido, would dry up some from test bloat and masteron is a feel good compund.

Really if its dosed well this is the minimum imo. I'm old school though, I believe least amount necessary to get the results needed.

I never needed to run a gram of test and multiple coumounds to gain. Though I have done some crazy cycles, I found less to be more in terms of overall goals.
Yea I completely agree. I was Doing 250mv of cyp every 4 days and same 200 to 220 of masteron a week. I felt like I could run thru a brick wall. But I was smart and went down gradually, unfortunately I didn't have a good SERM for after so I took what I could get