Serious question . In need of answers with legit iformatio

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
I'm looking at doing my first cycle ever . i am going towards trying to become more athletic and faster. I was thinking test e and minstrel .

I was looking for some good resources to get that and maybe a little growth :) heard it was expensive but any info and way to to get it please help me out . i do have one bottle of test e. and i have only taken one injection and that was this tuesday just any help you guys?

i will give a consistent log of my lifts meals and gains . thank you

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao. takes an injection then asks for help. fuking kids ruining it for the rest of us.

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
Haha tell me about it. I hope he has an AI on hand once that Test E hits lol

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
no disrespect to you or this forum but of you would like to help me please give me some info and some solutions or a brief run down of one of your own cycles. I'm sure you guys will be impressed with what I'm doing now. just looking for an extra edge . thank you

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
also next inject will be friday let me know something if you can or would like to will post all of my before stats as soon as i run my forty and my pro agility tomorrow

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
No research
Nothing on hand but a bottle and some needles
No pct

You need a special kind of help you can't get on here man. Stop injecting, get on a pct, as hope you didn't just screw something up haha.

Research - plan - buy - second guess yourself - ask for help - then start stabbing your shoulders.

There's your help

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no disrespect to you or this forum but of you would like to help me please give me some info and some solutions or a brief run down of one of your own cycles. I'm sure you guys will be impressed with what I'm doing now. just looking for an extra edge . thank you
We're supposed to be impressed that you're careless and lazy?

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
Impressed with what you're doing? Bro, you have bottle of Test E and I'm assuming "minstrel" was supposed to be winstrol? You gave us no info on what length of a cycle you want to run, or what dosages you are running your compounds at, if you have a PCT lined up, what your PCT will be, I'm assuming no AI on hand, and you posted trying to source for growth. I don't think you will be impressing anyone, and from what little info you posted it sounds like you are gonna f**k your body up. I'm not exactly sure what "info" you are looking for, and I don't think anyone on here is gonna give you a source for another compound when you haven't even shown you can execute a test only cycle correctly. You need to give us a lot more information if to truly want help.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
No research Nothing on hand but a bottle and some needles No pct You need a special kind of help you can't get on here man. Stop injecting, get on a pct, as hope you didn't just screw something up haha. Research - plan - buy - second guess yourself - ask for help - then start stabbing your shoulders. There's your help
couldn't have said it better myself. U should be researching this for at least a month prior to putting something in your body that u have no idea about. It can really F**** your body up. DO NOT inject Friday. Stop using it all together and get on pct. Lots of forums and sites to read all about this stuff. Even then u won't be fully ready for it but you'll see how it can mess you up and you'll never touch it again

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
You guys are right and that's what I was trying to do test only cycle . Sorry . I was referred here from a great friend . Also you guys are right . And by impressed I mean my before numbers I'm more of a sprinter . 6-1 225 .. 10.6 hundred 4.53 forty 4.2 pro agility and 38 inch vertical bench max was 365 squat 550 a 610 deadlift and a 295 power clean . I'm just in complete lack of knowledge I will not inject Friday and I just ask that you guys point me in the right direction that's all. Knowledge is for sharing right? Please if you do want to help me message directly or post here with helpful info. Goals are trying to touch 4.3forty 4.0-3.9 pro agility a 45 inch very bench 410 squat a600 and deadlift 650 power clean 365 . Andy workouts anything I will consistently be online from 9-10pm central time . Thank your for all the help and the big brother abuse it is well deserved .

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
You need to research and get a PCT lined up before you worry about any other compounds. You need to have an AI on hand as well. You need to come up with a cycle strategy, meaning what cycle length you want and what dosages you want to run your compounds at. Until you get all that research under your belt and present us with some coherent plan, I don't think we can be too much help. Do some research and get a plan, run it by the forum then, THEN start injecting. No one wants to see anyone else f**k themselves up.

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
thanks bro. I'm on it as we speak. def don't want to lose what i have or mess my self up i just really want to put up some ungodly numbers. researching all day today tomorrow and so forth and I'm trying to find an appropriate pct. what do you suggest i do with my test e?

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
Keep it in your fridge, if you are going to do a legit cycle you are going to need more than one vial anyways. For your PCT look up nolvadex and arimidex for your AI. Keep the researching up brother!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Keep it in your fridge, if you are going to do a legit cycle you are going to need more than one vial anyways. For your PCT look up nolvadex and arimidex for your AI. Keep the researching up brother!
^ this for PCT

Yeah man, your natty numbers are great. The right set up and you could do some serious growth and get there.
Get a cycle set up with proper pre and post and run it by.
Also, check out the forums for diet and intake. Your diet is almost as important is your Ph. If diet isn't spot on, there's no point IMO. Coming from a biased nutritionist at least.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro. I'm on it as we speak. def don't want to lose what i have or mess my self up i just really want to put up some ungodly numbers. researching all day today tomorrow and so forth and I'm trying to find an appropriate pct. what do you suggest i do with my test e?
Realistically after 1 injection you don't need to PCT. You will return to homeostasis in no time. Store the test and whatever else you have in a cool dry place and wait 6 months or so. Learn all you can about anabolics and their chemical reactions in the body. Then when you can come back and tell us what you're going to do, and answer any questions we may have as to why... then you're just about ready to run a cycle.

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
preciate it bro I'm on it now doing as much as i can

4.2fortyJC

4.2fortyJC

Awards
ok and I'm getting the cycle together now i know i want to do a twelve week because i want to be good and ready by january .

parsovl

Awards
ok and I'm getting the cycle together now i know i want to do a twelve week because i want to be good and ready by january .
You're getting good advice on here bro. You've got to think you're messing about with one of the most important systems in your body! You need to research EVERYTHING as much as you can? So you know what you're doing. You can't just stuff it in and hope for the best otherwise there's a good chance you will become seriously un-stuck further on down the line. Get online and look things up its all out there!