16-week Test-E/Tren-E PCT

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
A buddy of mine is currently on a 16-week cycle of Test-E & Tren-E. He asked me to help him set up a PCT, since I enjoy researching this kinda stuff (yeah, he should already have it planned, but oh well - I'm here to help). I'm also interested in switching to the world of pinning in the future, so I'd like to know for myself.

I've only run oral dymethazine and epistane (currently), so would probably just start out with a test-only inject cycle before mixing in anything like tren. Anyway, I'm wondering if the PCT I'm using for my epi cycle would suffice for test-e/tren-e, or if more/different things are needed? Here's my epi PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
AI (erase): 0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Liv.52 DS

Feel free to tear it apart! I've seen lots of talk about hcg, caber, etc, but have no experience. Also, I know many claim arimistane to be a sub-par/worthless AI, however it worked great for me after dmz - maybe something like aromasin for my bud, since his cycle is much longer/intense? Any feedback appreciated - thanks!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you could replace the erase+DAA with a product like AlphaMax xt which contains AI ingredients as well as test boosting ingredients. It also contains other things like F95 for cAMP, l-dopa for prolactin support, ferulic acid, and more ingredients that work well with nolva/SERMS to recover asap!
HCG is best for pct but can get expensive and is hard to find

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run a longer PCT than 4 weeks. I suggest 6-8 weeks. I would also add in reduce xt during week 3 to combat rising cortisol levels.

Hopefully you were running HCG or have some on hand to blast.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
HCG should NOT be run in PCT. It's counterproductive. Use it in the last part of the cycle and/or that 2-3 week period after your last injection when you're waiting for the drugs to clear your system. I'm not well versed on dosing but I know for sure that you shouldn't use it simultaneously with your SERM.
Agreed with warbird01, for a lengthy cycle like that you should run a longer PCT. maybe run the first week or two of nolva at 40mg a day, then 2 weeks at 20mg, then drop to 10mg a day for 2-4 weeks to finish it off.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
thanks for the replies guys! so on a 16-week cycle, would throwing in hCG the last four weeks, then two weeks past the last pin, suffice (week 13-18)? Then start nolva @ 40/40/20/20/10/10, throwing in an AI & cortisol control at week 3 (tapering down), all while running DAA at 3mg/day.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to run a longer PCT than 4 weeks. I suggest 6-8 weeks. I would also add in reduce xt during week 3 to combat rising cortisol levels.

Hopefully you were running HCG or have some on hand to blast.
Agree with this here.

16 weeks of tren? That is not the most ideal situation to be in, health wise either.

A min of 8 weeks of pct. 3 weeks prior to pct id blast 250iu hcg daily.

Erase and daa? Bro, tren is extremely supressive in the short run, let alone the long run.

Def clomid or nolva.

Reduce XT is a MUST for tren, tren CRUSHES cortisol levels.. rebound is harsh. Get some blood work, you will see.

300mg L-dopa twice daily is a must.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Agree with this here.

16 weeks of tren? That is not the most ideal situation to be in, health wise either.

A min of 8 weeks of pct. 3 weeks prior to pct id blast 250iu hcg daily.

Erase and daa? Bro, tren is extremely supressive in the short run, let alone the long run.

Def clomid or nolva.

Reduce XT is a MUST for tren, tren CRUSHES cortisol levels.. rebound is harsh. Get some blood work, you will see.

300mg L-dopa twice daily is a must.
Thanks for the info. What is L-dopa? Nolva was already planned on, and the erase and DAA is something im using for my epi that I was thinking would just be a nice compliment. I'll definitely suggest the reduce xt for cortisol and the hcg. I've heard that with the long esters of Tren-E that 16 weeks is ideal, and a shorter cycle would be more appropriate for something like Tren-A?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Dopa is nothing special but works good with progrestin based hormones. It boosts dopamine, helps boost test, and really helps drive up libido.

Its dirt cheap.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
If HCG wasn't used at all while on cycle should it be used in PCT along with Clomid and Nolvadex?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If HCG wasn't used at all while on cycle should it be used in PCT along with Clomid and Nolvadex?
Nope. Use it before, in between your last pin and the beginning of PCT. HCG during PCT is counterintuitive.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought. Want to make sure before I give advice to a buddy of mine

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Nolva clomid and arimistane should be enough for a 24 week test cyp run?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nolva clomid and arimistane should be enough for a 24 week test cyp run?
I would assume, but that's a long ass cycle. Might want to make your PCT at least 6 weeks long, maybe even 8. All depends on if you are recovering efficiently. Blood work is the only sure way to know what's going on

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would plan an 8 week pct and get blood work done before, 4 week mark, and 8 week mark. You have a lot to monitor after 24 weeks. I'd highly suggest jumpstarting with HCG. Clomid and Nolva are not both needed, pick one or the other. Igf can help boost LH.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Hey everyone - update on the PCT plan (refresher - this is for a 16wk Tren-E/Test-E cycle my buddy is currently running):

hCG: 250iu ED during the last week of test/tren injections and for the next two weeks leading up until PCT starts
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/10/10
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3
TUDCA

thoughts?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone - update on the PCT plan (refresher - this is for a 16wk Tren-E/Test-E cycle my buddy is currently running):

hCG: 250iu ED during the last week of test/tren injections and for the next two weeks leading up until PCT starts
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/10/10
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3
TUDCA

thoughts?
throw in a natty test booster with 3,4 divanyl like Alphamax XT it'll help convert all that test the serm will be kicking in to free test as 3,4divanyl decreases SHBG enabling more free T!