Need Advice on How to Setup My PCT for a Ostracine/1-Andro Stack

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I'm doing an 8 week cycle with 30mg Ostracine and 520mg of 1-Andro ED. I'm about a week and a half in and starting to feel it. Muscles are really starting to stay hard. Only side effect I've noticed is I wake up multiple times during my sleep, but I am able to get back to sleep, thanks to GABBA.

Anyway, I was hoping to get some opinions on how to run my PCT. I have Nolva, Exestamine and some OTC test boosters. I was also thinking of picking up some Clomid, if it would be beneficial to add. I'd rather spend the extra money and be safe and get things kicking back faster.

I'd love some suggestions on how much to run of the nolva and exestamine, and if the clomid would be recommended to add. If so, how much?

thanks so much.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd just do nolva 20/20/10/10 run your otc test booster, i like viron by blr, maybe some reduce xt by sns and those are the main things in my opinion and then you can add in other stuff.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just do nolva 20/20/10/10 run your otc test booster, i like viron by blr, maybe some reduce xt by sns and those are the main things in my opinion and then you can add in other stuff.
This. Pretty standard PCT, can't go wrong with it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Third this.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Interested in running something similar bro. What's your end game?? Cut, bulk or re-comp?? Best of luck with it all :)

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Interested in running something similar bro. What's your end game?? Cut, bulk or re-comp?? Best of luck with it all :)
Trying to bulk, tinkering with upping my calories. I think I've put on a couple pounds these first two weeks, but I never completely trust the scale, with how weight fluctuates. My muscles are definitely fuller, there's is barely a difference between flexed and unflexed. Strength, endurance and recovery up. Haven't noticed any sides since the first few days where my sleep wasn't great. Libido maybe down a little, but wake up ready to go like usual lol. Taking OTC cycle support for liver/blood pressure, and it's been in 'optimal rage'. Also Inhibit-P. I'll probably post some before and after pics when I'm done.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Cool,, you planning on doin a full log?? Be very interested in the results since you seem to be running exactly what I'm planning!! Bulking is my goal too,, you using any particular diet for the cycle??

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Cool,, you planning on doin a full log?? Be very interested in the results since you seem to be running exactly what I'm planning!! Bulking is my goal too,, you using any particular diet for the cycle??
Not doing a full log. Just tracking weight gain. Seems like I've been losing a bit of fat. Still eating the same type of foods, just more of them. Maybe a little more protein. Chicken, steak, cottage cheese, ground beef, eggs, oats, whole wheat pastas, whole wheat breads, (sweet) potatoes, natural peanut butter, olive oil, protein shakes, some veggies etc.