Gyno Reversal Log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    There was no treatment. Live with tits? No I wouldn't accept that as "treatment". What I would accept are the literally dozens of studies and thousands of case studies showing ralox as a safe, prudent, and effective means of treatment for not only gyno but pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno.
    At any rate have you **** on this gentleman log enough or do you wanna keep banging the "I dont agree so its wrong" drum of yours? It is a log, he is doing it, like I said put on your big boy pants, accept that he made his decision no matter how much you disagree with it and if you have nothing constructive to add other than the same drivel you already have then maybe just move on bro.
    You made it clear, you dont think he should do it, Oh wait, he wasnt asking if he should do it, he was saying he IS doing and logging it here, guess that means you dont have **** to add to it now do you. Shame that doesnt seem to stop you from chiming in. The fact is this place could use a good gyno reversal log and here it is and here you are ****ting it up, figures.
    Thanks man, I already looked around and researched into what to take, I was going towards letro till I was pushed towards ralox. People younger than me (14-15) were taking this for long term (6months) and showed no negative side effects. If I have bad sides then it'll be documented here and people will be exposed to more ralox treatment results.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I don't see it but I didn't read every single post do you have and glandular tissue with the fat around the nipples? If you do the ralox isn't really gonna help if you don't then no need to take it, just diet and know that you might be one who is more susceptible to getting real gyno.
    There IS glandular tissue, I've been diagnosed, can feel the solid tissue that is not my pecs, and can tell as I've seen some vids of plastic surgeons showing how they pick it out. I DO have gyno/puffy nips. So far the ralox is working, only sides is gyno tissue is a little more sensitive and inscreased sex drive.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by smithstetics View Post
    Just a log to see if it works, thats all man.
    Well, here is some advice from me to. You are quite a high BF %, focus on losing weight rather than fkn round with drugs. Most of the time your issue sort itself out as you enter adulthood. Trying to self modulate your hormones is a recipe for disaster. You are going to look at back on this when you are older and wiser and think "fck i was an idiot"
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Well, here is some advice from me to. You are quite a high BF %, focus on losing weight rather than fkn round with drugs. Most of the time your issue sort itself out as you enter adulthood. Trying to self modulate your hormones is a recipe for disaster. You are going to look at back on this when you are older and wiser and think "fck i was an idiot"
    not really a high bf dude. bad quality pics, but im cutting down still

  5. Quote Originally Posted by smithstetics View Post
    not really a high bf dude. bad quality pics, but im cutting down still
    Im not trying to be rude or condescending but maybe instead of having an answer to everything someone tells you in here. Maybe, just maybe actually listen.

    You are a high bf% blame on pic quality or what ever you are well over 20% bf. hell even just dropping another 10-15lbs and i bet your tits will look fine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   
       

  6. Gyno Reversal Log


    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Im not trying to be rude or condescending but maybe instead of having an answer to everything someone tells you in here. Maybe, just maybe actually listen.

    You are a high bf% blame on pic quality or what ever you are well over 20% bf. hell even just dropping another 10-15lbs and i bet your tits will look fine.
    Over 20% my ass lol... yeah i agree cutting down will help, and thats what im doing. But saying that im fat isn't it. Hell i'm starting to get vascularity, if i was over 20% i wouldnt even be able to see my absName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435413303.383631.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  318.7 KB.Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435413645.563466.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  161.0 KB
  7. Gyno Reversal Log


    Dozens of studies and thousands of case studies? Are there that many?

    From my what I have read over the years gyno with glandular tissue does not go away easily and some of ones I have heard that do it just comes back. Have not seen or heard this with kids who have tried this, so maybe a different story.
  8. Gyno Reversal Log


    Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Dozens of studies and thousands of case studies? Are there that many?

    From my what I have read over the years gyno with glandular tissue does not go away easily and some of ones I have heard that do it just comes back. Have not seen or heard this with kids who have tried this, so maybe a different story.
    The first part, I don't know. I have seen studies but i'm not going to bother digging them up. As for the gyno coming back, if you don't taper off then estrogen can rebound and gyno can come right back. I don't think many teens have tried ralox to fix gyno, we'll see how it goes. And to everyone who says i'm stupid or will look back and think this was a really bad idea, I hope you get gyno and have if for 2-3 years. Maybe you should stop being so judgemental and realize that gyno will kill your self esteem. Every god damn day I wake up and see this ****, I can't wear t-shirts, and can't wear a lot of things without an under shirt. All I want is to be able to take my shirt off and be happy with my chest, and to be able to wear whatever the hell I want without having my nips sticking out and people calling me fat or something. You guys try being a high schooler with gyno, ****ing judgemental *******s. Not directed towards all of you, just the ones who think i'm stupid or should suck it up. To people saying that this is a really bad idea because of long term side effects? Prove this, show me facts, studies, logs gone wrong. All these arguments backed up by nothing are ignorant. I linked in a study to Ralox use to treat gyno, and we all know there are plenty out there. I'm well aware something COULD go wrong, and to risk that just to finally feel good in my own skin? I'd risk that anyday

  9. Does anyone in this thread realize gyno has the potential to turn into malignant, cancerous tissue? Yeah probably not because ignorance in this thread abounds. The thing is this, it is not easy to get rid of gyno once it has formed. Raloxifene is the safest and mot effective compound ever tested for this purpose. It is surely worth a try before surgery is resorted to. Also time is of the importance. The longer you wait the less likely the gyno can be medicinally treated and surgery becomes the only option. Also the longer gyno exists the livelihood it become malignant tissue increases.
    Carry o n with your log and all the best. Ignore the naysayers, some people just have to be right regardless of how wrong and ignorant they really are.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Does anyone in this thread realize gyno has the potential to turn into malignant, cancerous tissue? Yeah probably not because ignorance in this thread abounds. The thing is this, it is not easy to get rid of gyno once it has formed. Raloxifene is the safest and mot effective compound ever tested for this purpose. It is surely worth a try before surgery is resorted to. Also time is of the importance. The longer you wait the less likely the gyno can be medicinally treated and surgery becomes the only option. Also the longer gyno exists the livelihood it become malignant tissue increases.
    Carry o n with your log and all the best. Ignore the naysayers, some people just have to be right regardless of how wrong and ignorant they really are.
    Care to back up any of your incorrect oncology claims with actual references?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by smithstetics View Post
    The first part, I don't know. I have seen studies but i'm not going to bother digging them up. As for the gyno coming back, if you don't taper off then estrogen can rebound and gyno can come right back. I don't think many teens have tried ralox to fix gyno, we'll see how it goes. And to everyone who says i'm stupid or will look back and think this was a really bad idea, I hope you get gyno and have if for 2-3 years. Maybe you should stop being so judgemental and realize that gyno will kill your self esteem. Every god damn day I wake up and see this ****, I can't wear t-shirts, and can't wear a lot of things without an under shirt. All I want is to be able to take my shirt off and be happy with my chest, and to be able to wear whatever the hell I want without having my nips sticking out and people calling me fat or something. You guys try being a high schooler with gyno, ****ing judgemental *******s. Not directed towards all of you, just the ones who think i'm stupid or should suck it up. To people saying that this is a really bad idea because of long term side effects? Prove this, show me facts, studies, logs gone wrong. All these arguments backed up by nothing are ignorant. I linked in a study to Ralox use to treat gyno, and we all know there are plenty out there. I'm well aware something COULD go wrong, and to risk that just to finally feel good in my own skin? I'd risk that anyday
    Honestly if you had it while I think it's going to be hard to get rid of, but your young so who knows. Imo best bet diet down to under 8% and get some facts about gyno and present them to your parents, if they don't want to pay see if you can get some type of commitment from them maybe match what you save or contribute 25%. Depending on where you live Im guessing you will need about 6000 grand.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Care to back up any of your incorrect oncology claims with actual references?
    No, as I know them as fact I feel no need to prove them. However feel free by all means to disprove any of what I have said. Best of luck to you however as you will fail miserably should you try to do so. Medical fact the increase in breast tissue in males (aka gyno) increases the likelihood of that tissue turning into malignant cancerous tissue but hey believe whatever you want.
    Maybe you should stick to shilling supplements as you are obviously in well over your head here. If I was PES Id take a good hard look at having someone so ignorant and misinformed representing my product line. Doesn't speak well for them...at all.
    Oh and once again- leave the guys log alone.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Honestly if you had it while I think it's going to be hard to get rid of, but your young so who knows. Imo best bet diet down to under 8% and get some facts about gyno and present them to your parents, if they don't want to pay see if you can get some type of commitment from them maybe match what you save or contribute 25%. Depending on where you live Im guessing you will need about 6000 grand.
    I'm going to run ralox for another month and a half ish, maybe pick up another month worth if I notice any more change. If this doesnt work, I'll get the surgery as soon as I turn 18, am going to start saving once I get my car. We'll seee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    No, as I know them as fact I feel no need to prove them. However feel free by all means to disprove any of what I have said. Best of luck to you however as you will fail miserably should you try to do so. Medical fact the increase in breast tissue in males (aka gyno) increases the likelihood of that tissue turning into malignant cancerous tissue but hey believe whatever you want.
    Maybe you should stick to shilling supplements as you are obviously in well over your head here. If I was PES Id take a good hard look at having someone so ignorant and misinformed representing my product line. Doesn't speak well for them...at all.
    Oh and once again- leave the guys log alone.
    I have a BS in Molecular Biology, a PhD in Neuroscience, and I currently develop advisory boards for pharma companies, including ones for oncology. You want to throw down with actual science, let's go.

    You're using scare tactics to spread lies and if you're going to continue doing so on a public forum, then I'm going to keep calling you out on it.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I have a BS in Molecular Biology, a PhD in Neuroscience, and I currently develop advisory boards for pharma companies, including ones for oncology. You want to throw down with actual science, let's go.

    You're using scare tactics to spread lies and if you're going to continue doing so on a public forum, then I'm going to keep calling you out on it.

    Scare tactics? You come in here with your fear mongering BS and there is not one single thing I have said that is not true or 100% correct.
    The bottom line is you disagree with what this guy is doing, I do not. The difference is I am ok with you not agreeing and dont feel like I have to be "right". You apparently do when in fact there is no right or wrong you or I or anyone else can decide for him. It is his personal choice, he made it, I have stated facts that are all supported and correct. You have said "Oh I dont think its a good idea." and beat that **** into the ground.
    Leave the guy alone. let him do his log, and stop spouting off BS. You can not think it is a good idea but you cant argue with the fact that ralox is the safest and most effective gyno treatment available. You cant argue that it is often prescribed in his exact situation. You cannot argue the dozens of studies supporting its use for this purpose. You cannot dispute the hundreds if not thousands of individual case studies done.You can also not argue any of the other things I have stated, because they are all true. YOU are using scare tactics and do not call me a liar, nothing I have said is a lie or is untrue,
    You have made it clear you don't like the fact that he is doing this. Ok duely noted, however he already decided and IS doing it, so leave him the **** alone and let him do his log.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    No, as I know them as fact I feel no need to prove them. However feel free by all means to disprove any of what I have said. Best of luck to you however as you will fail miserably should you try to do so. Medical fact the increase in breast tissue in males (aka gyno) increases the likelihood of that tissue turning into malignant cancerous tissue but hey believe whatever you want.
    Maybe you should stick to shilling supplements as you are obviously in well over your head here. If I was PES Id take a good hard look at having someone so ignorant and misinformed representing my product line. Doesn't speak well for them...at all.
    Oh and once again- leave the guys log alone.
    LOL I think Aleks would "fail miserably" or is "misinformed" and "ignorant" when it comes to this. Ad hominem attacks do not make your argument any more valid

    So now to throw down some facts:

    Management of gynaecomastia: an update - Gikas - 2007 - International Journal of Clinical Practice - Wiley Online Library

    "The majority of patients with gynaecomastia require no treatment other than removal of the precipitating cause. If it is drug-induced, it may regress if the offending medication is stopped"

    And further,

    "Gynaecomastia, particularly pubertal gynaecomastia, has a high rate of spontaneous regression"

    And more

    "Medical treatment options are generally most effective during the early, active phase of gynaecomastia. When breast enlargement has been present for a considerable period of time, generally more than 12 months, there is increased stromal hyalinisation and the resulting inactive fibrotic tissue is unlikely to respond completely to medical therapy"

    And further:

    When gynaecomastia has been present for more than 2 years, medical therapy is not usually effective and surgery may be the only available option.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  17. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Scare tactics? You come in here with your fear mongering BS and there is not one single thing I have said that is not true or 100% correct.
    The bottom line is you disagree with what this guy is doing, I do not. The difference is I am ok with you not agreeing and dont feel like I have to be "right". You apparently do when in fact there is no right or wrong you or I or anyone else can decide for him. It is his personal choice, he made it, I have stated facts that are all supported and correct. You have said "Oh I dont think its a good idea." and beat that **** into the ground.
    Leave the guy alone. let him do his log, and stop spouting off BS. You can not think it is a good idea but you cant argue with the fact that ralox is the safest and most effective gyno treatment available. You cant argue that it is often prescribed in his exact situation. You cannot argue the dozens of studies supporting its use for this purpose. You cannot dispute the hundreds if not thousands of individual case studies done.You can also not argue any of the other things I have stated, because they are all true. YOU are using scare tactics and do not call me a liar, nothing I have said is a lie or is untrue,
    You have made it clear you don't like the fact that he is doing this. Ok duely noted, however he already decided and IS doing it, so leave him the **** alone and let him do his log.
    Care to show your thousands of case studies or studies where gyno has been present for 2-3 years or more where letro has worked to remove the tissue? I'm also interested in these.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  18. To the OP, while our words may not convince you this is a bad idea, I would suggest seeking the advice of another Doctor or trying to find one who's opinion you trust. Not all Doctors will discuss options with you but bring them up and ask about various options they should happily discuss the pros and cons of each and why each treatment may or may not work in your condition. You can discuss with them the effect it has on your well being which may provide more options to you .

    All the best on your journey. Keep us updated
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  19. I do not disagree with anything that has been posted an your very selective snippets from one medical journal. The thing is this. Of all the medical treatment that HAVE proven successful, RALOXIFENE (not letro btw) is the safest and proven most effective. In 5 minutes using Google you can find studies where it has been used and was shown to be successful. Im not your secretary nor will I do it for you but you easily can. If Im not mistaken the OP has even referenced one. Christ Dr Scally recommends Tamoxifen or Raloxifene for this very purpose, maybe you supplement shills wanna argue with him too LOL.
    Is surgery the sure fire option? Hell yes, of course That being said trying raloxifene before submitting to surgery is definitely a prudent choice.
    You guys can try to argue for the sake of being right but I sure as hell would try raloxifene before I submitted myself to surgery. For under a hundred bucks he may rid himself of gyno. He may not, but what has been lost? Nothing other than $100. A few months of raloxifene treatment is very safe (lets not resort to serm fear mongering like some commonly do to sell BS supplements please) and well worth a try before submitting yourself to surgery. Just stop with the nonsense of arguing for the sake of being right and let the guy do his log.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Scare tactics? You come in here with your fear mongering BS and there is not one single thing I have said that is not true or 100% correct.
    The bottom line is you disagree with what this guy is doing, I do not. The difference is I am ok with you not agreeing and dont feel like I have to be "right". You apparently do when in fact there is no right or wrong you or I or anyone else can decide for him. It is his personal choice, he made it, I have stated facts that are all supported and correct. You have said "Oh I dont think its a good idea." and beat that **** into the ground.
    Leave the guy alone. let him do his log, and stop spouting off BS. You can not think it is a good idea but you cant argue with the fact that ralox is the safest and most effective gyno treatment available. You cant argue that it is often prescribed in his exact situation. You cannot argue the dozens of studies supporting its use for this purpose. You cannot dispute the hundreds if not thousands of individual case studies done.You can also not argue any of the other things I have stated, because they are all true. YOU are using scare tactics and do not call me a liar, nothing I have said is a lie or is untrue,
    You have made it clear you don't like the fact that he is doing this. Ok duely noted, however he already decided and IS doing it, so leave him the **** alone and let him do his log.
    1) I'm no longer responding to him or his "log". I'm responding to you.

    2) I'm not the only person telling the dude to try jogging first, but he doesn't want to listen to anybody on here who is trying to help. I get that. He's not the first 17 year old in the world who doesn't like his body and thinks that he is smarter than everybody else.

    3) I have not once said that Raloxifene will not work. There is always the possibility that it may work and everything is fine, BUT it needs to be done under the supervision of a physician in case things go wrong. The kid is a minor and there have not been thousands of studies on this as you keep claiming. I can't show you proof of something that does not exist. Doing research does not only include finding one abstract and ignoring everybody else. Your opinion is that it is a "safe" option and until you can back that up with sufficient research, it remains just your opinion.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    A few months of raloxifene treatment is very safe (lets not resort to serm fear mongering like some commonly do to sell BS supplements please) and well worth a try before submitting yourself to surgery. Just stop with the nonsense of arguing for the sake of being right and let the guy do his log.
    Not once have I or anybody else in this thread tried to sell him any supplements. Participating in this thread does not help me at all in that regard. I'm here (and assuming the others are as well) because we want to help somebody else. It's called empathy. Dude doesn't want our help? Cool. Less headaches. And the only fear mongering was you throwing cancer into the equation. If you think there is potential for that, then that is even more reason to seek the help of a physician. Don't like what doctor #1 says? It's called a second opinion.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    I do not disagree with anything that has been posted an your very selective snippets from one medical journal. The thing is this. Of all the medical treatment that HAVE proven successful, RALOXIFENE (not letro btw) is the safest and proven most effective. In 5 minutes using Google you can find studies where it has been used and was shown to be successful. Im not your secretary nor will I do it for you but you easily can. If Im not mistaken the OP has even referenced one. Christ Dr Scally recommends Tamoxifen or Raloxifene for this very purpose, maybe you supplement shills wanna argue with him too LOL.
    Is surgery the sure fire option? Hell yes, of course That being said trying raloxifene before submitting to surgery is definitely a prudent choice.
    You guys can try to argue for the sake of being right but I sure as hell would try raloxifene before I submitted myself to surgery. For under a hundred bucks he may rid himself of gyno. He may not, but what has been lost? Nothing other than $100. A few months of raloxifene treatment is very safe (lets not resort to serm fear mongering like some commonly do to sell BS supplements please) and well worth a try before submitting yourself to surgery. Just stop with the nonsense of arguing for the sake of being right and let the guy do his log.
    Where have I been shilling? Where has Alexs been shilling?

    Are you saying your opinion is more valid because you know how to use google? Do you even read the full texts or do you take the abstract as constituting knowledge?

    What evidence can you provide that you are capable and able to provide medical advice? Ir are you an internet Doctor that prescribes treatments for conditions you barely understand?

    If the OP wishes to continue, cool. Go for it. It doesnt concern me. But if someone tells me that thousands of case studies exist, yet refuses to provide any evidence then I question how much validity of your internet doctor skills
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  23. Don't know about Ralox but boy was I using a lot of ecstasy and cocaine when I was 17. Cured my gyno right up..jk don't do drugs..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    1) I'm no longer responding to him or his "log". I'm responding to you.

    2) I'm not the only person telling the dude to try jogging first, but he doesn't want to listen to anybody on here who is trying to help. I get that. He's not the first 17 year old in the world who doesn't like his body and thinks that he is smarter than everybody else.

    3) I have not once said that Raloxifene will not work. There is always the possibility that it may work and everything is fine, BUT it needs to be done under the supervision of a physician in case things go wrong. The kid is a minor and there have not been thousands of studies on this as you keep claiming. I can't show you proof of something that does not exist. Doing research does not only include finding one abstract and ignoring everybody else. Your opinion is that it is a "safe" option and until you can back that up with sufficient research, it remains just your opinion.
    I'm cutting down, I was worse a couple months ago. Down about 12 lbs, and will keep going for around 10 more and see where i'm at. It's not that i'm not listening to that part, it's just i'm already cutting down. Raloxifene Cost me about $14 plus 25 in shipping, definitely worth a try when surgery will be 100 times the cost of that. I have yet to hear any negative sides with Ralox, and havent noticed any myself.

  25. OP I cannot condone what you are doing being a minor and all. I will however point out to other members that age is just a number, there are plenty 25 year olds with the mentality of a teenager, and there are also 17 year olds who are mature far beyond their age. Not saying OP is one of them, just pointing out that judging someone based on their age is not right.

    Had I been in OPs situation, I likely would've stayed on 60mg of ralox ED while trying to drop bf to 12% or less. Once I'm that low, reassess and possibly increase the dose of ralox and add exemstane. I would not try to run 120mg at that high of a bf.
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Letrozole for Gyno Reversal Log!
    By MadeInCanada in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 07:48 PM
  2. Gyno reversal log, letro
    By jpl315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 03:42 PM
  3. Gyno Reversal
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:05 AM
  4. Gyno Reducer Log, v.2!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:55 AM
  5. Gyno reversal durring a PH cycle
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in