Gyno Reversal Log

smithstetics

Awards
I would not mess with ACTUALLY HORMONES at his age. Even tho DHT isnt very suppressive but its still suppressive. Hormones at not something to mess with!
ill be striaght up honest, i dont really give a flying **** as long as this goes away. ive heard this a million times. gyno's made me wanna end it dude, id rather get rid of gyno and have some sorta issue than live depressed

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I would not mess with ACTUALLY HORMONES at his age. Even tho DHT isnt very suppressive but its still suppressive. Hormones at not something to mess with!
He is taking raloxifene already, you do realize that right? If I were him I would look into andractim and see what the deal is with it. You may very well be correct. My thoughts were the way it would be used would be applied to the site at a very low amount trying to localize the effect of the gel rather than have it be a systemic effect. I will admit I do not know this for sure. Things that should be looked into.
If it is used as I suspect, at a low dose, applied locally to the site effected, it would prob be fine to use with ralox. That does, however, need to be verified.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be striaght up honest, i dont really give a flying **** as long as this goes away. ive heard this a million times. gyno's made me wanna end it dude, id rather get rid of gyno and have some sorta issue than live depressed
Dude ive been there i get. I am 18 myself. My issue wasn't gyno tho. But screwing up your hormones can **** you up for life!! You could get rebound gyno and actually make it worse along with becoming sterile and so much more. If ralox and iodine isn't gonna work adding some topical dht ISN'T going to make a difference. The ONLY other you might want to add is some prolactin control like ldopa or maca or a lot stronger with some serious side parmi

smithstetics

Awards
Dude ive been there i get. I am 18 myself. My issue wasn't gyno tho. But screwing up your hormones can **** you up for life!! You could get rebound gyno and actually make it worse along with becoming sterile and so much more. If ralox and iodine isn't gonna work adding some topical dht ISN'T going to make a difference. The ONLY other you might want to add is some prolactin control like ldopa or maca or a lot stronger with some serious side parmi
studies that were done included teenagers, no side effects were seen at all with ralox. post some studies or logs to back up what your saying here dude

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Stop with the prolactin nonsense. Thats not the avenue to pursue when it comes to gyno.
I respect your position and like I said the dht gel would need to be looked into. Dont downplay its effectiveness though. I just look it up and there was a study where it had a 72% success rate - thats impressive and worth a look see. Thats all I am saying. I am not saying run out and get it. I am saying if you wanna add something in with the ralox that would be what I would add if it fits your circumstances.
Again when it comes to gyno PRL is not the avenue to pursue or manage, he is doing the best possible thing, raloxifene, if that doesnt work its surgery. I dont blame him for trying like hell to rid himself of this without having to go under the knife.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was talking about stanly recommendation of andractim. andractim is topical DHT

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop with the prolactin nonsense. Thats not the avenue to pursue when it comes to gyno.
I respect your position and like I said the dht gel would need to be looked into. Dont downplay its effectiveness though. I just look it up and there was a study where it had a 72% success rate - thats impressive and worth a look see. Thats all I am saying. I am not saying run out and get it. I am saying if you wanna add something in with the ralox that would be what I would add if it fits your circumstances.
Again when it comes to gyno PRL is not the avenue to pursue or manage, he is doing the best possible thing, raloxifene, if that doesnt work its surgery. I dont blame him for trying like hell to rid himself of this without having to go under the knife.
Yes that's is true but he is 18 and should not mess with DHT which is a hormone. Ralox is fine with studies done in teenagers.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
any idea where i could pick some up? i cant really get any prescrips from doc, hes an idiot. isnt aware of any gyno treatment other than surgery
You would have to look online. ADC may even have it dont know.
That being said you do need to look into it. I suspect, as I said, for gyno it is used at a very low dose applied to the site to try to localize its effects. If thats the case it may be ok for you to add in. If, however, you have to use a high dose that will act systemically to the point of it having clinical significance it is prob not a good idea for you to use it. This requires some digging and research before adding it in.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been supportive of you since the beginning when they were arguing but please dude dont use andractim. The temporary reward is not worth it.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Yes that's is true but he is 18 and should not mess with DHT which is a hormone. Ralox is fine with studies done in teenagers.
It all depends on how the gel is used, at what dose etc. As I said in a few posts. If it is used at a low dose and the effects can be primarily localized it may be ok for him to use. If not you are correct he prob shouldnt use it. If it is used as suspect it would actually be very good combo with ralox, even for him.
It needs to be thoroughly researched, not just thrown in haphazardly if at all.

smithstetics

Awards
I have been supportive of you since the beginning when they were arguing but please dude dont use andractim. The temporary reward is not worth it.
i wont until i can find some solid evidence to back it up, ill look into it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It all depends on how the gel is used, at what dose etc. As I said in a few posts. If it is used at a low dose and the effects can be primarily localized it may be ok for him to use. If not you are correct he prob shouldnt use it. If it is used as suspect it would actually be very good combo with ralox, even for him.
It needs to be thoroughly researched, not just thrown in haphazardly if at all.
Maybe so but i would see if ralox and iodine works first.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where would i buy the iodine? is it just the usual stuff the use pre op in surgery?
I have no idea. Ill look into it. Although when purchasing the iodine, if you do, make sure its in an alcohol solution not water. It absorbs make better when in an alcohol solution.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Maybe so but i would see if ralox and iodine works first.
I dont know about iodine for this purpose. I would suspect that it would honestly only work if there is hypothyroidism involved as part of the cause of the gyno. If not, much like with most supplements, if there isnt a deficiency it wont do anything.
That being said I would research it very well and find out. Why the heck not.

smithstetics

Awards
I dont know about iodine for this purpose. I would suspect that it would honestly only work if there is hypothyroidism involved as part of the cause of the gyno. If not, much like with most supplements, if there isnt a deficiency it wont do anything.
That being said I would research it very well and find out. Why the heck not.
will post up what i find

smithstetics

Awards
alright guys i stumbled upon a VERY interesting thread. this guy has had multiple changes in his life since supplementing with iodine, i encourage you to check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153989941

there are some science links in there, apparently iodine is backed up pretty well. Also says allegedly 95% of the western population is iodine deficient. iodine can help thyroid? he said his gynos going away

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alright guys i stumbled upon a VERY interesting thread. this guy has had multiple changes in his life since supplementing with iodine, i encourage you to check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153989941

there are some science links in there, apparently iodine is backed up pretty well. Also says allegedly 95% of the western population is iodine deficient. iodine can help thyroid? he said his gynos going away
Okay, stop giving out shi+ information. 95% are not deficient in Iodine. Basically no one in the developed world is. Also do not start supplementing with Iodine because it will open up a whole other can of worms of health issues. SRZ.

smithstetics

Awards
Okay, stop giving out shi+ information. 95% are not deficient in Iodine. Basically no one in the developed world is. Also do not start supplementing with Iodine because it will open up a whole other can of worms of health issues. SRZ.
if you would read carefully what i wrote, i said "allegedly". i didnt say it was a fact, no offensive but read the gdamn post before you get all butthurt. im going to look into it before i pick some up. also please for the love of god if you say something like that, back it up. if there are health issues associated with it, link some articles or studies. but to continue adding in unback claims is pointless

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if you would read carefully what i wrote, i said "allegedly". i didnt say it was a fact, no offensive but read the gdamn post before you get all butthurt. im going to look into it before i pick some up. also please for the love of god if you say something like that, back it up. if there are health issues associated with it, link some articles or studies. but to continue adding in unback claims is pointless
Cool story bro.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I'm yet to find a person who actually got any adverse effects from dosing or even over dosing on iodine

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm yet to find a person who actually got any adverse effects from dosing or even over dosing on iodine
The only thing i have ever heard of that was an "adverse effect" was elevated body temp.

smithstetics

Awards
The only thing i have ever heard of that was an "adverse effect" was elevated body temp.
Right, i'm betting that with following the rec dosage someone would be perfectly fine. i gotta pick up a good multi

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, i'm betting that with following the rec dosage someone would be perfectly fine. i gotta pick up a good multi
For treating gyno oral isnt going to do much. Get topical IF your only purpose is treating gyno.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what did OP in bodybuildingcom thread do? he noticed all those changes
INSANELY high doses of oral. But we are talking about over 100x what normal dosages are. He took 12.5mgs 3x a day when recommended is 125mcgs a day.
Plus i don't trust that guy to much look at his other post and threads. I have heard on this board form people i trust that topical worked so that's the route i would go with. Although its up to you

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12 weeks on a ralox from RUI amd ZERO change for me.

Isn't RUI legit?

Trying pramipexole next in case this is a prolactin issue.

I don't care about using lots of drugs; it's fun.
Have you tried their Letrozole? It worked wonders for mine.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
While letro can work for gyno it is far from the most prudent or even most effective treatment. The way letro attacks gyno is by systemically crashing your e2 levels to almost nothing. This is very imprudent and unhealthy and uncomfortable thing to do. It is also completely unnecessary. Why crash e2 systemically when you can block the e2 at the site using ralox and get even better results. This is documented in studies, that ralox is more effective than any of the ai options, so Id never use letro over ralox..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While letro can work for gyno it is far from the most prudent or even most effective treatment. The way letro attacks gyno is by systemically crashing your e2 levels to almost nothing. This is very imprudent and unhealthy and uncomfortable thing to do. It is also completely unnecessary. Why crash e2 systemically when you can block the e2 at the site using ralox and get even better results. This is documented in studies, that ralox is more effective than any of the ai options, so Id never use letro over ralox..
the person i quoted R1187 says that ralox isn't working at all for him , so the logical next step would be Letrozole.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
the person i quoted R1187 says that ralox isn't working at all for him , so the logical next step would be Letrozole.
No it would not be. If raloxifene did nothing for his gyno his option is surgery. He shouldnt even bother wasting his time with letro, it will not work. If raloxifene, which is proven more effective that letrozole for treating gyno didnt work, letro will not. It would be an unpleasant, unhealthy waste of his time. Treating/reversing gyno is a difficult proposition , many times surgery is the only option that will work. That is the case when raloxifene does nothing for the gyno.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it would not be. If raloxifene did nothing for his gyno his option is surgery. He shouldnt even bother wasting his time with letro, it will not work. If raloxifene, which is proven more effective that letrozole for treating gyno didnt work, letro will not. It would be an unpleasant, unhealthy waste of his time. Treating/reversing gyno is a difficult proposition , many times surgery is the only option that will work. That is the case when raloxifene does nothing for the gyno.
i'm not trying to argue with you, but i personally and people i know have ridden themselves of gyno with letro. yes you shut down your estrogen for a little while, and then you return to normal and you move on with your life, thankful and a little wiser and you then tend to be more vigilant with your anastozole/arimidex on your future cycles. imo surgery is the last option you should take and only if nothing else works. and fyi i'm talking about a full grown adult male not a teenager.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
i'm not trying to argue with you, but i personally and people i know have ridden themselves of gyno with letro. yes you shut down your estrogen for a little while, and then you return to normal and you move on with your life, thankful and a little wiser and you then tend to be more vigilant with your anastozole/arimidex on your future cycles. imo surgery is the last option you should take and only if nothing else works. and fyi i'm talking about a full grown adult male not a teenager.
No I do not really wish to argue. My point is this, while some may have had success with letro they also would have had the same success with raloxifene and it would have been a much more pleasant and healthy experience. If however, they tried raloxifene and it didnt work, letro definitely will not work. Raloxifene is more effective drug for treating gyno than letro so it wouldnt make sense to try letro AFTER trying raloxifene.
While I agree surgeery is and should be the last option trying a less effective tretment after trying the most effective treatment just doesnt make sense to me. At least not from my perspective. Especially one that can be as unpleasant as totally crashing your e2 with letro.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ralox is more effective for some and Letro is more effective for others, we all respond differently. Raloxifene did not work for me but yes Letrozole did (both bought from RUI) So for myself and other people i know and have talked with extensively!! we are very glad that we tried the letro and did not go under the knife. So when R1187 said that raloxifene is not working for him after 12 weeks, yes i say try the Letrozole before you have some doctor cut into you.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ralox is more effective for some and Letro is more effective for others, we all respond differently. Raloxifene did not work for me but yes Letrozole did (both bought from RUI) So for myself and other people i know and have talked with extensively!! we are very glad that we tried the letro and did not go under the knife. So when R1187 said that raloxifene is not working for him after 12 weeks, yes i say try the Letrozole before you have some doctor cut into you.
Huh I would have thought you would have said that earlier on, that you tried ralox and it didnt work then you tried letro and it did. While there are def interdependent differences in a case like this it is very uncommon that that would be the case (ralox not working then letro working). Like so uncommon I have a hard time believing there are several people that can honestly say this but hey whatever. If he wishes to try Letro he certainly can. Personally, based on what I know to be true I do not thin that is the route I would go at all but certainly to each his own.

smithstetics

Awards
well this is interesting, might give letro a go im not sure

amj8858

Awards
Stabbing yourself in the hand is probably safer than stabbing yourself in the face, but I don't recommend either option. I'm not debating this anymore with you. I gave my opinion, you gave your opinion, we don't agree, life goes on.
What sides could he suffer from using this medication????

amj8858

Awards
Jesus Christ, the guy is treating gyno wit raloxifene. Its one of the safest and the single most effective compound for doing this. I wonder if you guys were growing breasts how you would feel. Let him do his damn log.
Would armedix or nolvadex work?

amj8858

Awards
Really two years ago???? Damn I'm sorry. I wonder if he ever got rid of the tits?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would armedix or nolvadex work?
Raloxifene is better for reversing gyno. Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, and nolvadex is a SERM. Raloxifene is a SERM as well but has a higher affinity for the receptors in your breast tissue, thus more effective for reversing gynecomastia.

smithstetics

Awards
Who knows if anyones still paying attention, figured I'd drop in an update here since its the only place I really logged my troubles and gyno struggles. I really want to thank everyone who helped me cope with my gyno and offered advice. Things have gotten much better, i've lost bodyfat, leaning out. Gyno for me was one of the worst mental struggles i've dealt with.

Going on 19 now, still have gyno, getting surgery in next two months. Looking at docs now (about to make a thread for doc reccomendations). Once I'm healed up from surgery i'm enlisting in the USMC. I'll let you guys know how good it feels once its done. Thanks!

smithstetics

Awards
In response to others, none of the meds I took got rid of the gyno. Some made the tissue more sore, but nothing actually reduced it by any noticeable amount.

No side effects either.