Gyno Reversal Log

smithstetics

Awards
Update from the me/OP, Have all funds for surgery and am scheduling consultations now. Will update when surgery scheduled, and then with post surgery pics.

smithstetics

Awards
OP(aka me) is scheduled for the surgery on Oct 20, will post pics once its done. Goin with Blau, just had my consult today.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Putting Gyno aside, how is your physique looking two years later?

smithstetics

Awards
Putting Gyno aside, how is your physique looking two years later?
Lost fat/weight, not any sort of bodybuilder though. Wish I had made some serious gains, but Its been a bumpy two years. Lost enough weight to get some arm veins which has been cool. Did lose 2 inches off my waist and went down a shirt size. I'll post up some pics of chest post surgery I guess. At 175 now, would like to get down to 170ish before surgery. I was at 167 earlier this year, much leaner, but I fell into a bit of depression, was unemployed. Kinda lost hope on a lot and got pretty low for a while. Back on track now.

smithstetics

Awards
Well, this thread can end on a happy note. The surgery is done, i'm a bit sore, but the gyno is gone. Tissue wasn't as big as I expected, but I will definitely be cutting down and cleaning up my diet. Time to get lean and see how it all really looks. Had the surgery a few hours ago and am feeling decent enough to type all this. I appreciate everyones help/advice through this ordeal. To anyone who comes across this thread know that you do have options and that this condition doesn't have to last forever.

EDIT- 2 weeks out, results are great, very happy with how it all went. Well worth the money. Glad this log could end on a good note, and good luck to anyone out there with this condition.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, this thread can end on a happy note. The surgery is done, i'm a bit sore, but the gyno is gone. Tissue wasn't as big as I expected, but I will definitely be cutting down and cleaning up my diet. Time to get lean and see how it all really looks. I'll get some
pics in a few days/weeks to follow with how it healed up. Had the surgery a few hours ago and am feeling decent enough to type all this. I appreciate everyones help/advice through this ordeal. To anyone who comes across this thread know that you do have options and that this condition doesn't have to last forever.
Glad you're feeling better about everything!