Trestoderm and Osta PCT

Lamik81

Awards
Weird mix, I know just wanted to see the end game and it was around. Noticing some shedding from the Trest I'm guessing and wanna back off. I have Serms- Nolva and Clomid - CEL Cycle assist and PCT black along with a bunch of DAA. I started on July 2nd and have run Osta at 20 ED and Trestoderm at 2 half pumps: what should I set up for a pct? Thank you all

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Osta is still counter productive in PCT, it might be mild shut down but for most effective PCT i would run a PCT passed the osta dosing. atleast 2 weeks... IMO

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Weird mix, I know just wanted to see the end game and it was around. Noticing some shedding from the Trest I'm guessing and wanna back off. I have Serms- Nolva and Clomid - CEL Cycle assist and PCT black along with a bunch of DAA. I started on July 2nd and have run Osta at 20 ED and Trestoderm at 2 half pumps: what should I set up for a pct? Thank you all
Just run nolva

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run osta in your PCT.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce X (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Are you currently running Cycle Assist? That should be run on cycle.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
You are going to get different opinions on this, but some rave about osta in pct...maintaining gains and having great recovery.

purpleganj

Awards
i run osta low dose during PCT and always recover fine. I drop it at after week 3 of 5 weeks tho.

15-20mg day wont shut you down rly at all. Gained 22 lbs off my test/eq 16 week bulk last winter and kept 19 of em thru pct. thats proof in the pudding. Bloods showed normal LH and FSH 2 weeks after end of pct (so 7 after cycle), so all good things with osta here during PCT.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I wouldnt run Osta during pct.
Nolva
Intimidate SRT
reduce XT

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm not familiar with Osta, but it seems a lot of people recommend not using it in PCT. I would use Tropinol XP + Nolva personally, with an AI on hand in case of gyno.

purpleganj

Awards
osta is dose dependant on shutdown. stick to 20mg or lower and you should be fine