Pct for epistane

Wilkd

Awards
How's everyone doing? I took epi 2a3a 6 weeks ran 20/30/30/30/40/40 comin up on my last week. Yeah I know I'm an idiot shoulda got my SERM before hand. Last epi cycle I ran clomid 100/100/50/50 with creatine a fat burner continued to take hawthorn Barry fish oils and a multi vitamin as well as DAA for my natty test booster. As I've grown older and met more people I've got all kinds of different advice. One guy, an IFBB pro told me to run HCG first, then clomid. Many others also told me to run Nolva 20/20/20/20 instead of clomid because clomid doesn't prevent rebound estrogen. After all my research to my knowledge, I should continue to take my organ shields and milk thistle, fish oils, multi vitamin, and DAA. will 5 g of creatine make me gain water weight? I also want to take a fat burner I love the hellfire with ephedrine or the old oxy with DMAA but I think during pct I should probably stay away from supplements raising blood pressure? I guess my main question is, should I be fine with 4 weeks of clomid 100/100/50/50 then take a month of an AI( PES erase probably) while on 5 g creatine daily and DAA? What do you guys recommend? Thanks so much in advance!
-David

infraredline

Awards
How's everyone doing? I took epi 2a3a 6 weeks ran 20/30/30/30/40/40 comin up on my last week. Yeah I know I'm an idiot shoulda got my SERM before hand. Last epi cycle I ran clomid 100/100/50/50 with creatine a fat burner continued to take hawthorn Barry fish oils and a multi vitamin as well as DAA for my natty test booster. As I've grown older and met more people I've got all kinds of different advice. One guy, an IFBB pro told me to run HCG first, then clomid. Many others also told me to run Nolva 20/20/20/20 instead of clomid because clomid doesn't prevent rebound estrogen. After all my research to my knowledge, I should continue to take my organ shields and milk thistle, fish oils, multi vitamin, and DAA. will 5 g of creatine make me gain water weight? I also want to take a fat burner I love the hellfire with ephedrine or the old oxy with DMAA but I think during pct I should probably stay away from supplements raising blood pressure? I guess my main question is, should I be fine with 4 weeks of clomid 100/100/50/50 then take a month of an AI( PES erase probably) while on 5 g creatine daily and DAA? What do you guys recommend? Thanks so much in advance!
-David
Clomid should be dosed 50/25/25/25, if your clomid is legit 100mg should make you feel like garbage unless your one of the few who don't get sides from it.

I would avoid the DMAA

Creatine will be helpful

You need to get an Ai: aromasin, formestane or arimistane will work fine

Definitely use the DAA and continue your support supps through pct

Wilkd

Awards
Dude that clomid at 100 had me all ****ed up. I barely survived that last pct it was awful. When should I take the formestane? The day I start clomid? And for how long? Thanks I really appreciate it

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I prefer torem as my SERM. Least amount of sides. And you can run formestane from the beginning of your PCT

infraredline

Awards
Dude that clomid at 100 had me all ****ed up. I barely survived that last pct it was awful. When should I take the formestane? The day I start clomid? And for how long? Thanks I really appreciate it
Yeah I had a feeling it did, if you can get torem but if not run the clomid at 50/25/25/25.

The formestane should be run at 50-100mg a day from the beginning of pct. after oct start to taper down off of it, don't go cold turkey.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You can run clomid or nolva. Everyone has different experiences with these compounds. So just choose one that seems to be working for you and run with it.

Creatine - Yes you will gain some water weight. Is that bad? Unless you are shooting for a competition or a photoshoot and are only a few weeks out, you should always keep creatine in your supplement list unless you cant afford it. Look in the supplements section on creatine. It has been addressed many times, plus I know I have posted a video from Lane Norton explaining it and for some reason people are afraid of water weight, especially when it is the most studied supplement.

The only other suggestion I have is switch your DAA from NMDAA. You can find that in Intimidate SRT. If you dont know what benefits of NMDAA are, search for that here on AM. There is a really good thread about it.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You can run clomid or nolva. Everyone has different experiences with these compounds. So just choose one that seems to be working for you and run with it.
So he should just choose one at random and go with it?? Should he not research each of the SERMs and make a decision based on the actions and potential sides of each??

Not flaming, just wondering what your logic is here.

Wilkd

Awards
Thank you everyone! Any good source for the formestane? Website wise