Pct/serm

david111jr

Awards
Firstly I just want to thank everyone.I joined this forum yesterday and already gained so much knowledge. Wish I would have found it sooner.

Ok.

So this is what I done.
I took mutant plexx for a month and then followed it with a otc pct from purus labs and stacked with a natural test booster as I was told by my local distributor. After a month of the pct I went right back on another ph stack which I now know was a no-no.

So as of right now I have about 10 days left of my current stack epi with super trenabol .

Now from learning on this forum I should take a otc pct with a serm such as nolva. Now a good guy from this forum directed me to a web site that has. LIQUID TAMOX 50ML 20MG/ML

The website says for research only I guess it's the only legal way to sell it. So it doesn't explain dosing. Any info would be appreciated. And any opinions on pcts and serms would be great. I'm here to learn

rphash49

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10

My pct always looks something like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
SNS xgels 1g pre workout for 8 weeks
SNS DAA 3g per day for first 12 days
SNS inhibit p 1 cap a day for 4 weeks
SNS reduce xt

I look like a fan boy but I have no loyalty to Sns but it's quality stuff and cheaper than comparable products.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So if 1 ml is 20 mg, I would personally run it 20,20,10,10. So every day for the first 2 weeks you will draw back an entire ml and plunge into your mouth, chase it with some water or flavored drink. Next two weeks do 1/2 ml, or half the dropper syringe. You should add a couple OTC test boosters to try supplement your SERM. Everyone will have a different recommendation. Mine is simple:
D-aspartic acid(DAA)(its sold at here) 3 grams a day.
LGI rehab. Run it past the end of the Nolva(ex: 3/day week1, 2/day week 2 and 3. Pct ends 1/day week 4 and 5. You don't have to taper it, I do.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rphash has got a protocol above mine that will produce almost identical results.
Some free test boost, prolactin control, cortisol control, hpta, kick start, etc. Like I said, everyone has their favorite way to get their body back up to 100% but since we know what we're doing usually, we just have different ways of doing it.

After you've finished a thorough post cycle, wait 90 days. Get a full set of hormone labs and see where you stand.
Its great to put on size and strength on a cycle but its even better keeping it. To do so, one must be very prepared, very patient, and wait until your body is ready to cycle again. This is a minimum time off of the time you were on + post cycle therapy time. MINIMUM. So 4 week cycle, 4 week pct. Then 8 weeks OFF. Then if you have labs that look good and feel prepared, you can cycle again.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I always dose nolva 40/20/20/20

you'd take 2ml for a week... than 1 ml for the remainder

ml and cc are the same

david111jr

Awards
Thanks guys looking getting nolva and stacking it with man sports nolvadren xt and pr-xt
What do you guys think

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always dose nolva 40/20/20/20

you'd take 2ml for a week... than 1 ml for the remainder

ml and cc are the same
Pure regurge on my dosage. Haven't personally ran Nolva since 2006. Go with GP's dose here ^

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Pure regurge on my dosage. Haven't personally ran Nolva since 2006. Go with GP's dose here ^
haha I don't even read half the comments. Usually I only stop to read if it's the OP's or some new fella giving advice to see what they said. :p