PCT/SERM for Halodrol-50/PMag Clone

DYEL89

Awards
Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting on this site, and I really hope to get some good advice on my current cycle. I made the huge mistake of looking for advice on bb.com before, little did I know, PH talk doesnt go well there lol.

Anyway, I am currently on day 20 of Methyl Mag XT by Muscle Fortress (they say its a Halodrol-50 clone, but it looks exactly like Promagnon to me), and I'm about to start taking my PCT stuff tomorrow for the remaining 10 days of my cycle and continue a month after or so.

I went to a pretty renowned supplement store in my area and they (being the ones who sold me the Methyl Mag XT) said for me to take, as a PCT, Primal-T, Conquest HD, and Compound-5 to get my natural test levels back up and going. I've also been on a liver detox since day one and will continue until the end of my PCT as well.

Now my real issue isnt the natural test supplements, since I know there are better ones out there. My problem is with a SERM. I've heard gyno isn't nearly as much of an issue on Halo-50 or Pmag as it is on Superdrol, Dianabol, etc. but then again thats just Broscience. They sold me A-HD by BPI, saying that not only is it a natural test booster as well, but it also is an estrogen blocker and will prevent gyno.

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on A-HD and BPI as a whole, but figured you guys are the best people to ask about this stuff.

Is gyno really an issue as much on Pmag as it is on Superdrol? Should A-HD be sufficient to keep it to a minimum/prevent it? Is my PCT as a whole sufficient enough to prevent gyno and keep some/most of my gains?

Since I started, i went from 185 to 204 and lowered my BF by almost 3%.

... and here is the info on the PH:

Methyl Mag XT
by Muscle Fortress
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Day: 2

Liver Support Matrix
Milk Thistle, Dandelion (root and leaf), N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg per capsule
Methyl Mag XT Matrix
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol 37.5mg per capsule
Bergamottin (DHB) 25mg per capsule

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the essay. lol