Xtreme DMZ...what is proper PCT?

Miles Flossin

Awards
Thinking about running the one month cycle of Xtreme DMZ. Friends have been taking it with the otc PCT product with no issues but i've run cycles of Test before and know thats not going to be enough.

I do a lot of research on these boards as well as others but always difficult to find a definite answer on best way to go about the PCT.

Its 30 days of 3 pills/day, considering splitting it to make it 45 days total but haven't decided.

Other supplements I take: Orange Triad, Tribulus, BCAAs, DAA, Fish Oil, Protein, pre-workouts

Can someone give me some good info on what else I should be taking pre/during/post cycle?

Some say nolva, some say clomid. Some helpful info would be appreciated!

Thanks guys

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here you go:
DMZ

Treat it exactly like you would superdrol. I would recommend a SERM. It's pretty harsh....

Miles Flossin

Awards
ok thanks...what do you think of something like this...

before cycle begin "Cycle Assist" and take throughout cycle

Take DMZ 3pills per day for 60 days (2 bottles)

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 along with the OTC PCT product

Thoughts on this? Will I also need liquidex during cycle and/or Clomid? If so, how much/often? Do I even need the otc PCT product?

Is 60 days too long for something like this? Its approx 8-9 weeks. Also considered Epistane prohormone or Winabol during the 2nd 30days on cycle.

Any additional input would be great!

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't recommend running any methylated PH for that long.
If you are considering a cycle over 6 weeks I would run the DMZ the first four with something safe as a test base throughout the entire cycle. We have cycle stacking guidelines on our website if you want to read more.

Miles Flossin

Awards
If I did what you are recommending, what do you recommend for the PCT and during cycle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 4
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5