Pct for 10 week test e cycle

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
What is a good pct when comming off of test
Hmm are you saying your coming of a cycle and don't have a pct lined up already. I'll try to help you keep your balls working.. What does the cycle look like

Losgt500

Awards
Have not started yet trying to get everything together first. Want to do 500mg week maybe start at 250 and progress, its my first time.

Losgt500

Awards
26, 6ft, 200lbs 11% body fat been lifting for 8 years

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
im trying to help you out..how long at what dose?

Losgt500

Awards
Ten weeks maybe start at 250mg week and progress to 500mg how does that sound what do u think?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid 100/75/50/50 and aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5; could add a natty test booster like Endosurge in week 2 or 3. If that won't get you recovered,not sure what will. You may be good with only 3-5 days at 100 then75 for 7-10 and 50 another 2-3 weeks after.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
There yu go^^^ and some Hcg wouldn't be a bad idea on cycle.. And if it's only a ten week get a test with short esters

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
E is ok with 10 weeks, not perfect, but ok, and if he injects for 10, it will be a 12 week cycle.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
E is ok with 10 weeks, not perfect, but ok, and if he injects for 10, it will be a 12 week cycle.

ManBeast
Ah true forgot bout that. I'm thinkn bout switching to a shorter ester test for my first cycle any cons besides more pinning

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nope, no real cons other than more pinning.

ManBeast

Dirtin

Awards
I'm on week 4 of almost the same cycle and am trying to line up a PCT. I just dont know the terminology, when oufinny says Clomid 100/75/50/50, he means 100mgs/day for the first week after the last pin followed by 75 for week two etc etc? Just want to make sure that i dose correctly.