SICK pct or overkill?

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Still in the process of planning ahead. Have my h-drol cycle planned @ 50/75/75/75/75/75. The dose is this low since it's my first cycle. Going to preload CEL cycle assist 2 weeks ahead and run it though the cycle and all the way through PCT.
Now for the fun part:
Nolva(tamoxifen citrate) 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA: 3/3/3/3/0/0
TitaniumXL: 4/4/4/4/0/0
Division I:4/4/4/4/0/0
Anabeta:0/0/4/4/4/4
Erase:0/0/3/3/2/2/2
The idea is to not only to keep gains but to even put some more on. Would this PCT be a complete overkill or would it indeed help my gains to continue during PCT as long as i keep my calories and training in check and relatively the same as on cycle (after week 6 training will be switched up a bit to create muscle confusion)
Thoughts opinions rants?

p.s.
Not doing the cycle anytime soon as i am not ready for it yet, have it all on hand tho and willing to learn as much as i can before starting.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you should just eat some food you fool.

save all that ish for later.... youre not going to gain any extra muscle in pct.... maybe fat.... but thats all

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still in the process of planning ahead. Have my h-drol cycle planned @ 50/75/75/75/75/75. The dose is this low since it's my first cycle. Going to preload CEL cycle assist 2 weeks ahead and run it though the cycle and all the way through PCT.
Now for the fun part:
Nolva(tamoxifen citrate) 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA: 3/3/3/3/0/0
TitaniumXL: 4/4/4/4/0/0
Division I:4/4/4/4/0/0
Anabeta:0/0/4/4/4/4
Erase:0/0/3/3/2/2/2
The idea is to not only to keep gains but to even put some more on. Would this PCT be a complete overkill or would it indeed help my gains to continue during PCT as long as i keep my calories and training in check and relatively the same as on cycle (after week 6 training will be switched up a bit to create muscle confusion)
Thoughts opinions rants?

p.s.
Not doing the cycle anytime soon as i am not ready for it yet, have it all on hand tho and willing to learn as much as i can before starting.
If I were you I'd run the DAA/XL/D1/Erase/Anabeta stack before you try running a cycle, I think you will be very happy with that natty stack.

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
If I were you I'd run the DAA/XL/D1/Erase/Anabeta stack before you try running a cycle, I think you will be very happy with that natty stack.
As in getting on cycle the very next day after the above stack is finished? (week 3-4 of stack = preload of cycle assist)?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As in getting on cycle the very next day after the above stack is finished? (week 3-4 of stack = preload of cycle assist)?
No I think you should try out the natty stack run it for 6-8 weeks, see how you like it, take a couple months off and then try your cycle and add the other stack in for PCT if you want.