Unanswered 300 labs made me real sick after a week do i need a pct?

Infamousk215

Infamousk215

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was taking rad 140 from 300 labs was having great gains but i think it was a prohormone i couldnt pee right .poop right, my throat was closing, my brain hurt, i needed water none stop ect. Pretty much i thought i was gonna die anyone else have something like this happen b4?
Do i need to pct after a week and a half?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only way to answer that is with bloodwork...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dose?
Does it really matter? They experienced a bad effects that supposedly almost had them in the emergency room (according to the poster). Would the answer blindly be to start taking more drugs that have their own set of side effects when it seem they don’t really even understand what they took in the first place (because it may have been tainted or their body may not agree with the compound in the first place)? Answering things like this without proper information is a very slippery slope...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well in my opinion after a week and a half you don't need pct. Drink plenty of fluids and stop taking the rad immediately. If you don't feel better in 24 to 48 hours go see a doctor.

Sounds like extreme dehydration to me. Will give you a headache (sore brain) less pee, constipation and make you feel thirsty non stop.

If you actually feel like your dying I would assume you would have had someone taking you to an emergency room whilst you were typing out the first post.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean you answered yourself. You said you made great gains in a week? Obviously not rad140 or any sarm in fact so it’s obviously something or at least spiked with something else. Most people will tell you a week and a half you don’t need a PCT and it might be true for a lot of compounds but it’s impossible to say without bloodwork because you don’t know what you took.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The bloodwork comments are true but unless you have everything on hand to run a pct and can get your bloodwork done and results back in the next couple of hours I would just follow my advice until you can get it done.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious about the dose because rad does have sides and wondered if you were crazy dosing it. What you are experiencing sounds a lot like being 3 weeks into a 30mg per day superdrol cycle and not drinking at least 2 gallons of water per day.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you werenot taking Rad or taking way too much of it. Maybe anabolics are not for you bro?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even if you took 60mg of rad you wouldn’t get gains into the first week, no way.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gains in first week. Lol I’ll have to order some. If you got sick like that though it would not be from any anabolic steroid. Maybe some sort of other contamination. Or I could of just been not related to the product and you just happend to get sick while on it. Also possible maybe you are allergic to something in it such as whatever else is in the liquid.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even if you took 60mg of rad you wouldn’t get gains into the first week, no way.
Yeah true but I highly doubt they would spike it intentionally with a steroid since they could go to jail for it. Lol still I might order some to see. Gains in a week would have to be m1t or anadrol. Almost forgot Superdrol as well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah true but I highly doubt they would spike it intentionally with a steroid since they could go to jail for it. Lol still I might order some to see. Gains in a week would have to be m1t or anadrol. Almost forgot Superdrol as well.
I can’t give you the source because I’m at the gym right now but they analysed 50 or 70 sarms brand last year or two years ago and 44% of them were underdosed and something like 24% was spiked with PHs. Sarms is one of the most faked stuff out there my friend

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even tho I agree nowadays it’s more checked and I bet it doesn’t happen as often

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I definitely could see them using a legal or grey area ph. Just not a controlled substance like steroids. Gains in a week points to a very strong oral. I guess it would be possible with a high dose of m1a.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It says 36mg per serving, and serving is 3 caps... but what if, much like how Medfit labels some of their stuff, the 36mg is in one cap? I could see over 100mg of rad140 being bad news.

But they also call theirs Trenalone so maybe it’s just a bunch of methyl tren.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And no pct, one week, you’re fine. Take some liver supplements and get plenty of water.

Also, fwiw, I’ve done a lot of digging into sarms and there’s actually a good chance a lot of these are what they’re supposed to be, sort of.

Instead of rad 140 for example, you’d get a whole bunch of (toxic and much more powerful) sarms that are the byproduct of rad 140 synthesis, plus some rad 140.

Basically they skip a few steps and sell the powders to the US companies like 300 Labz.

It’s not good, but it’s not steroids either.

There are a couple of super toxic sarms that are byproducts of LGD and ostarine or S4 synthesis that if present in the mix would make bloodwork look like a nightmare but also cause pretty insane gains.

I can only speculate that I would imagine the same for Rad140.

Last edited: