Getting sick b4 pct

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last day of prop was pinned 3 days ago. That was only 10mg. Last var 50mg yesterday, and took 25mg today, also taking 75mg viron. Plan was to taper down with prop and var and do low dose var for the first two weeks of pct then continue normally only with serms and viron. A sort of a bridge if you will... Last week of prop was only 70mg. So today it's most likely pretty much cleared out or really low.

Started taking nolva 20mg 2 weeks ago and 50mg clomid 5 days ago, just to have a kick start with pct.

Problem is today I am starting to get sick. Like I feel a cold coming (feeling bad, coughing, etc.). First off all this sucks, especially as I have a date today that I was really looking forward!, secondly, anybody thinks I should maybe add low dose dbol for some estrogen and maybe to help with muscle loss prevention/immune system (10-20mg) untill this subsides? Or do you think just var will be enough to prevent muscle loss? Probably wont be able to train for 3 to 5 days... Also any other thoughts on getting sick while in pct? I can't add T back in to the mix as I don't have any at hand any more...

Tnx for the input!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have any answers for you but I’m in a similar situation. I’m entering the last week of my cycle and I just got sick. It sucks and I thought about cutting it short. I’m here to see what others think.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah dude.. My advice would be to add var again for a week at low dosage.. You really don't need much. The testosteron isn't even your worst enemy it's cortisol.

Var winstrol ostarine etc are great for just keeping muscle and cutting you up, well ostarine isn't really that good but it works for this specific situation

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah dude.. My advice would be to add var again for a week at low dosage.. You really don't need much. The testosteron isn't even your worst enemy it's cortisol.

Var winstrol ostarine etc are great for just keeping muscle and cutting you up, well ostarine isn't really that good but it works for this specific situation
I never discontinued var, just tappered it down. Osta totally suppressed me, so I would never add it to pct... But I've heard from lots of people that small dose var coupled with a serm avoids much of the suppression.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t have any answers for you but I’m in a similar situation. I’m entering the last week of my cycle and I just got sick. It sucks and I thought about cutting it short. I’m here to see what others think.
It suuucks. I don't see a reason to cut it short though in your place. The opposite actually, you need androgens to keep you up when sick and to prevent muscle loss...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never discontinued var, just tappered it down. Osta totally suppressed me, so I would never add it to pct... But I've heard from lots of people that small dose var coupled with a serm avoids much of the suppression.
Again were back at dosage and length.. High dosage and a long run will suppress you.. My thought wasn't to add in to pct but to prolong cycle one week.. What's gonna happen? You don't have test? I don't feel anything bad by not adding test and if you're one of the people who do, it's a few days and I don't think you'll experience anything negative.

Var will definitely suppress you, dbol will even more.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose did you run osta at? I was talking to chados the other day about adding a little osta to pct to help me keep muscle while I continue to cut. But I remember you getting super suppressed from it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again were back at dosage and length.. High dosage and a long run will suppress you.. My thought wasn't to add in to pct but to prolong cycle one week.. What's gonna happen? You don't have test? I don't feel anything bad by not adding test and if you're one of the people who do, it's a few days and I don't think you'll experience anything negative.

Var will definitely suppress you, dbol will even more.
Oh I see what you mean now. In this regard I would then definitely add dbol for the estrogen. I really don't like low estrogen and also estrogen helps with the immune system. Maybe this is why I got sick in the first place; not enough estrogen, to much viron...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose did you run osta at? I was talking to chados the other day about adding a little osta to pct to help me keep muscle while I continue to cut. But I remember you getting super suppressed from it.
25mg. Lh was normal and T was tanked.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see what you mean now. In this regard I would then definitely add dbol for the estrogen. I really don't like low estrogen and also estrogen helps with the immune system. Maybe this is why I got sick in the first place; not enough estrogen, to much viron...
I probably have low estrogen too. YK tanks some people’s estrogen and ever since I added it I’ve had sore and stiff joints. I wasn’t aware it could make you sick.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The idea supposedly is to run ostarine which isn't nearly as suppressive as aas at max 25mg for max 4 weeks. Granted you're running clomid and or nolva with it and preferably extending pct to 6 weeks which to me is a normal pct length. We know that 3mg can suppress you at 12 weeks but we also know that one dosage at 100mg of dbol isn't gonna suppress you but 5mg for a month might slightly.

Proviron is another one that also should be fine at low dosage during pct.

I can say this.. Neither of these two should overpower clomid and nolva at low dosage and as I said before cortisol is far more important than having your full test back as quick as possible.

Dbol is not a good option to add, it's not gonna cure any disease and if anything it could make you sick.. Any steroid will lower your immune system except maybe primo. Anyways we don't wanna add dbol for this reason and at the end of the cycle is the worst place to add it. Anavar or winstrol is a far better option if you need aas. Cardarine is gonna be a nice addition too.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well osta shutt me down hard at 25 in 5 weeks (thats when I did bloods)...

Otherwise I feel great on low dose dbol (30mg) but for now I was thinking 10-20. Also agree about the cortisol and clomid+nolva should overpower both aas at low dosage. Tnx for the input mate

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well osta shutt me down hard at 25 in 5 weeks (thats when I did bloods)...

Otherwise I feel great on low dose dbol (30mg) but for now I was thinking 10-20. Also agree about the cortisol and clomid+nolva should overpower both aas at low dosage. Tnx for the input mate
I'm not sure whether it's overpowering winny var dbol.. I think it can at low dosage but I definitely think it will with ostarine. You're not gonna build anything in one week with dbol so I'd rather see var one more week but same goes with muscles, how much would you lose in a week? It's up to you but var would be the best choice if it's just a week since you're already on it

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure whether it's overpowering winny var dbol.. I think it can at low dosage but I definitely think it will with ostarine. You're not gonna build anything in one week with dbol so I'd rather see var one more week but same goes with muscles, how much would you lose in a week? It's up to you but var would be the best choice if it's just a week since you're already on it
Yeah not much probably. But it's more about feeling even worse with tanked e2, that's why...