Whats the best PCT for test cycle?

pmac

Awards
I keep getting different answers. I have HCG and tamoxifen.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use both of those. HCG while on cycle. 250iu 2x a wk, nolva for pct. 40/30/20/10 (mg) or 20/20/10/10 (mg), 40/40/20/20. Lots of dosing you could use, it will depend on the amount of Tes your using.

pmac

Awards
I'm using test prop 200 e3d and decca 300 weekly. test weeks 1-12 and decca either 1-8 or 1-10
I just keep getting different advice.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the deca at least 10wks, very slow acting compound. to reap the benefits it needs to be ran longer.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
use both of those. HCG while on cycle. 250iu 2x a wk, nolva for pct. 40/30/20/10 (mg) or 20/20/10/10 (mg), 40/40/20/20. Lots of dosing you could use, it will depend on the amount of Tes your using.
run the deca at least 10wks, very slow acting compound. to reap the benefits it needs to be ran longer.
All of this. HCG though I'd run at 750-1000 iu per week (split into 3-4 doses of 250 iu). But that's just me. Stop HCG before PCT.

I also suggest something like titanium XL or Sustain Alpha for libido if it's low during PCT, which can happen.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at a min i would add DAA along with the nolva for pct. we have for 17 bux shipped, IMO its too cheap and effective not to use...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at a min i would add DAA along with the nolva for pct. we have for 17 bux shipped, IMO its too cheap and effective not to use...
The hell was I thinking, whenever I see DAA not in a PCT I suggest it... good catch!