whats best pct for spawn?

odysseus

Awards
i have a bottle of spawn and i cant wait to run it but i only have otc pct products novadex xt axis ht pronabolin arimatest inhibit-e 6oxo extreme do i absolutely need a serm on hand

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of spawn and i cant wait to run it but i only have otc pct products novadex xt axis ht pronabolin arimatest inhibit-e 6oxo extreme do i absolutely need a serm on hand
Truth be told, need a SERM. Go with tore. at 120 for 3 days, then 90/90/60/60, could add a natural testosterone booster such as Stoked on the third week, your call, but you will need a SERM.

odysseus

Awards
where can i get one because all the online pharmacies i try to buy from say i need a prescription

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would 4-oha be okay to use as pct
YEs I think it would. I just read a medical review compar:think:ing it to Tamoxifen (Nolva).

Or you cold just google research chemicals and click on the first result, pay the $60.00 and know it works.

getchapopcorn

Awards
Hey Bro. I get a little confused with everything I need when reading this, so I'm gonna break it down, and tell me if I'm cool, or if I'm missing anything, or you recommend something else. I'm going to start using SPAWN......So I need

AI'S Cycle Support- 1 week prior, and during my 30 day cycle with Spawn?
AI'S Post Cycle Support- After 30 day cycle?
A little confused with Nolva, and Clomid where do these fit in?
When taking AI'S Cycle, and Post do I need Liver Fix, or Hardcore Test recommended on the bottle? Thanks for your help man, this is my first time taking this type of product, and don't want to kill myself.

getchapopcorn

Awards
Hey Pem. I hit you up a while back regarding spawn. I have AI'S cycle, and post cycle, but need to know what supplement you guys have that contains clomid or nolva that you recommended. Thanks for help again bro.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pem. I hit you up a while back regarding spawn. I have AI'S cycle, and post cycle, but need to know what supplement you guys have that contains clomid or nolva that you recommended. Thanks for help again bro.
no OTC supplement contains clomid or nolva...plenty of research sites out there to get them from.