After a cycle of Cyclo Bolan (H-Drol/Superdrol) whats the best PCT?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
:wave2:I just bought Cyclo Bolan and so far I am pretty impressed. It has been only two days of me taking it and I defitenetly feel it!! My workouts are more hard core and intense. And my strength is increasing quite a bit. But now I need to get a little more info on the pct when Im done with teh cycle. I plan on takind some tribullus along with Sustain alpha is this good enough or do I need a serm or something like Nolvadex? Any help would greatly be appreaciated.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
agree with motox... torem or tomax combined with clomid or sustain alpha... im pretty sure its only the placebo effect taht u are feeling... its takes roughly 10-18 days to kick in...read stickies and post in steroid section

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Im on my third week! I definitely felt the effects of the stack the first week of my cycle. Before I started the cycle I was 170 In one week after me taking the initial dose I weighed in at 184 I gained alot of weight fast. Lean muscle too. And my strenth gains were insane.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I actually think you guys are wrong. you are not suppose to run two serms. Clomid and torem and Tomox are all Serm. Something like a 20/20/10/10 dose of Tomox with PCT support and maybe even a AI like arimidex would be essential. Not two serms like you guys are stating here!

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
They are not wrong. Two serms CAN be run together. Some people run clomid + nolva together in PCT for certain cycles or preference. You don't need to run both. Crazy gains though 14lbs your first week. This belongs in the PCT section btw

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I actually think you guys are wrong. you are not suppose to run two serms. Clomid and torem and Tomox are all Serm. Something like a 20/20/10/10 dose of Tomox with PCT support and maybe even a AI like arimidex would be essential. Not two serms like you guys are stating here!
Yea clomid and tamox are exactly the same, who knew?????? :O

bbphato

Awards
Hi, i want to try cyclo bolan only for 1 week. after this one week what pct i have to do? thanks

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Doing cyclo bolan for a week would be a waste of money I think. Just do a full four week cycle and you are sure to see results. I started to see results the first week. My strenth went up like crazy son and my weight along with an increased appetite. I felt like I gained a pound everyday for the first weeks. Keep one important thing in mind.... You gota take support supps because this stuff is no joke. I take everyday Purus Labs -Organ Sheild. It supports your vital organs like liver and heart. It has NAC,Milkthistle,Quarcitin,Coenzymes etc. Also keep in mind you have to take a Pct after the cycle like a serm like Torem or Tomox. Along with your supps that I mentioned above (It has NAC,Milkthistle,Quarcitin,Coenzymes etc). Also around the third week a tribulus test booster along wth anti-estrogen coumpounds like Chrysin, Formastane, Dim and Resveratol. Try to get a test booster thats Tribulus Alatus (70% extract). Alatus is proven in studies to be way better than Tribulus Terrestis. You see there are different species of Tribulus.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
for a 4-weeker Nolva or Torem. If you use an AI go with Aromasin over Arimidex. Dex doesnt combine well with SERMS and A-sin is also good for lipid profile.

Got a couple bottles of cyclobolan sittin on the shelf. Gonna use them for kicker on my next cycle. Good to hear you like it.

bbphato

Awards
if i take cyclo bolan for four week, with i can stack? and after what i take for pct? tanks

bbphato

Awards
Doing cyclo bolan for a week would be a waste of money I think. Just do a full four week cycle and you are sure to see results. I started to see results the first week. My strenth went up like crazy son and my weight along with an increased appetite. I felt like I gained a pound everyday for the first weeks. Keep one important thing in mind.... You gota take support supps because this stuff is no joke. I take everyday Purus Labs -Organ Sheild. It supports your vital organs like liver and heart. It has NAC,Milkthistle,Quarcitin,Coenzymes etc. Also keep in mind you have to take a Pct after the cycle like a serm like Torem or Tomox. Along with your supps that I mentioned above (It has NAC,Milkthistle,Quarcitin,Coenzymes etc). Also around the third week a tribulus test booster along wth anti-estrogen coumpounds like Chrysin, Formastane, Dim and Resveratol. Try to get a test booster thats Tribulus Alatus (70% extract). Alatus is proven in studies to be way better than Tribulus Terrestis. You see there are different species of Tribulus.
If i take the cyclo bolan i have to take with a organ shield? and around the third week i have to take a test-booster?

help mee

bodybuilder43

Awards
I been takeing cyco bolan for one week and I already feel the results by getting stronger, the only thing is that you have to drink alot of water.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
water, aspirin, hawthorne berry, potassium and calcium. And watch your sodium intake.

bodybuilder43

Awards
I am on a cycle of Cyco Bolan and I want to find out what else do you have to take with it

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Should of done research before running a cycle. But anyways just to name a few. A , Cycle support supps, liver support supps, test booster after cycle (PCT) alnog with Nolva, anit cort the list goes on my friend.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I ran cyclo Bolan for for weeks back in december and I recoverd fine with Primodial Test Recovery Stack. I remember when cats was flaming me for using it, all because they didnt know anything about it. That is some good stuff, A four week run is good, it says you can run it up to eight but I wouldnt. I dont do the SERM thing, not knockin no one that does I just dont. I recoverd Fine With PPs TRS. Good Sopport supps are a must though, only side that I had was crazy and I mean crazy back pumps, and low libido, I tossed in Paravol by Palo alto while on the TRS as well. Good luck to who evers using it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

Do your research on this stuff! Cyclobolan should probably not be your first hormone run. Just because you hear great things about doesnt mean you need to get it. Maximize your natural gains first and then if your in need or want of a hormone start off easy. If you do not do your research you most likely reap the bad unwanted sides. Seriously.

EDIT:
This post was not directed at everyone.