Cyclobolan/Cyclotren Cycle

ray1988

Awards
I have previoulsy done two cycles of cyclobolan before. The 2nd one is the only one where I kept the gains cuz I wasnt being stupid and actually researched. Im just wondering has anyone ever considered or has ever done this stack and if so what were your results and such. The only reason I wanna stack these two is because I need to jump in weight due to my "job" if thats what u wanna call it. Any advice would be greatly apprecited ;)

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
First off, this should be in the "Anabolics" section.

Second off, you'd be looking at a Superdrol/Halodrol/Tren stack if you were to take this. I'm not a fan of Cyclobolan to begin with, since the ratio of S-Drol/H-Drol is abysmal. Second off, I'm not a huge fan of two methyls to begin with (especially if one of them is Superdrol).

That being said, the common "bro-science" with the "Tren" compound is that it's not liver toxic (due to the lack of 17aa). Whether or not this is true is yet to be proven, but going by bro-science it shouldn't be an issue.

Why not just stick with a S-Drol/Tren stack? That seems to be much more popular, and you can afford a much better dosage of the superdrol.

ray1988

Awards
To tell u the truth I have never even found a Superdrol that still works these days. MOst of my friends who tried taking said it was bunk and did nothing for them. The only reason I stuck with the cyclobolan is because it was the only compund that gave me the actual vresults of superdrol. Do u know of any quality products that I could stack with the tren?