Newcomer Needing Help Please.

Celtic1888

Awards
Hi guys n gals.. New to all of this stuff, Not long till i run my first cycle, have got Androhard LV and also wandering what else i should stack it with or is this enough for my first cycle.. Want to lose some excess fat but also gain plenty of muscle mass at same time..Is it ok to run CLA soft gels alongside this? Should i run anything else during my cycle? Need some Pct help also, so far only got TCF-1 not 100% sure what to stack it with had a look at Reversitol V2 but that got some really bad reviews, Would like to stick with PP as all i've read and heard are great reviews unless i am advised otherwise.. Really excited about getting it going but i just want to make sure i'm doing it right and getting maximum benefits any help and guidance much appreciated for this newbie :) Thanks.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have your diet and training in check, and you'll lose some fat and gain muscle at the same time. Also, I hope you've been training for a while, since ANY beginner will make great gains naturally while their muscles get synergized and start working together properly.

for PCT, I'm not sure of a SERM is required for the ANDRO-series, but I believe it is. The plus about hte andro series is it's not methylated, but it's STILL suppressive, so you'll most likely need a SERM. If you want to stick with PP, then the TRS (get discount code from a rep) is a good way to go. The topical seems to work better than the oral for Sustain Alpha, although you do need to watch what you touch after using it.

Celtic1888

Awards
Thanks for the advice dude.. I was just under 18stones( not built just fat ) in late 2009 and managed to get myself down to 14stones with mainly Cardio but have been focusing on weight training for last few months.. My training is going good and my diet has improved massively over the last 2 years.. Read some good reviews on Complete Pct from BBS.. would anyone recommend this? And also form my first ever cycle should I stack the ah with al? Thanks again..

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
What's your current age/height/weight? If you're still at around 140#'s there's no need to do anything other than eat and train.

I would look into Andro Mass since it seems like you're looking to bulk up a bit. Keep a clean diet and you should be fine.

Celtic1888

Awards
Thanks again for the reply.. I'm 21 in aug.. 5'11.. And around 190lb.. Because I was overweight before I don't have much muscle... Yet!! I do want to bulk up a little but also get some definition.. Not sure if I should run it with androlean or mass.. And isit ok to take the cla gels on cycle ? Thanks again..

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm....

you will get a LOT of responses (or lack thereof) because you're too young to be doing any sort of anabolics. Your hormone levels should be peaked, and if anything, a natty test booster, good diet, and hard training will be just as effective. But to each their own, at least you're not one of those guys who post "I just finished a 6wk 50mg ED mdrol cycle w/ no support, and the PCT I'm taking is something I bought from the nutrition store. help!". LOL

For you, I'd stick with just something mild for now if you're REALLY set on starting a cycle. Although you should do some research as to WHY you should't cycle until you're at least 23. Hormone levels, growth plates, experience, etc. I really think you would be fine with just a natty test booster, whey, and creatine. Eat 500-700 above maintenance, and train hard 5 days a week with something like the L/N power/hypertrophy program.

As for the CLA caps, Conj. Lineo Acid is an EFA if I remember correctly. So yes, it's find to take while on a cycle. You should be taking EFA (essential fatty acids) while on cycle anyways, such as Omega3, 6, 9... Most people take Fish oil, Flaxseed oil, or an EFA supplement. your HDL levels will be shot on most cycles (not sure about ANDRO series, no bloods/info yet since it's a new product), so supplementing as much extra HDL would be ideal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't need a Research Chem for AndroHard. Gai, he doesn't have the Androseries version, he has Version 1 according to his post. Celtic you can use the Testosterone Recovery Stack for your PCT and thats it. I'm sure a Primordial Performance Rep could help you out more. You might even be able to get a discount on the TRS stack if you ask.

Celtic1888

Awards
Again thanks Gai, and you too T.. I though I'd go for it because the guides says nobody under 21 should cycle.. I though it's not all that far and that's why I decided to make the step, but what your saying is making sense.. Think I won't stack it with anything just stick to Ah and Cla.. And then TRS for Pct, I also have TCF-1.. best to keep that as part of Pct I guess? Should I be running anything else on cycle as a precaution? Think I'll run this one cycle and then stick to the natural test boosters for 12-18months, and take it from there.. Thanks again.. Any advice much appreciated..

P.S it's AH LV not the gels.. And also any PP reps reading I'm interested in TRS, any discount would be a great help. Thanks

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Ah, okay. I'm not familiar with the v1's... you can try the PP subforum and try to PM some of the reps there. Also, the TRS thread in this subforum has a lot of PP reps in it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
General Chat 13
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 40