Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. waiting for mine to get here.... seems it decided to go to New York ... uh, then is making a u-turn and heading back to Illinois ..... waiting sucks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    waiting for mine to get here.... seems it decided to go to New York ... uh, then is making a u-turn and heading back to Illinois ..... waiting sucks
    haha what happened? The UPS man try to make a run for it with your TRS?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  3. well.... somehow the PP's site defaulted my state to NY and it shipped out before it could get changed.... Joey got it changed but it was already in NY.... keep checking the tracking number to see when it is supposed to arrive now, but no date....
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    well.... somehow the PP's site defaulted my state to NY and it shipped out before it could get changed.... Joey got it changed but it was already in NY.... keep checking the tracking number to see when it is supposed to arrive now, but no date....
    Ahhh man that sucks, hopefully they get it turned around fast.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Who's the carrier?


  6. FedEx .... and its been sitting in NY for like 4-5 days.... really was hoping to get it this week... now I'm hoping by end of next ...

  7. I must be lucky because I've never had any problems with FedEx.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Me either, the largest hub in the country is up in RR


  9. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Me either, the largest hub in the country is up in RR
    That explains it. Although, I since I moved to New Braunfels, it is a bit slower now. I used to order from NP on a Thursday and get it on Saturday. However, it takes an extra business day now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That explains it. Although, I since I moved to New Braunfels, it is a bit slower now. I used to order from NP on a Thursday and get it on Saturday. However, it takes an extra business day now.
    That is still not bad.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Not bad at all. It just explains the anomaly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    well.... somehow the PP's site defaulted my state to NY and it shipped out before it could get changed.... Joey got it changed but it was already in NY.... keep checking the tracking number to see when it is supposed to arrive now, but no date....
    This has happened to me before. I had to change my default address after that, wich I forgot to fix before I confirmed. I feel for you bro, but the guys at Primordial fixed it and got me my order eventually.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    This has happened to me before. I had to change my default address after that, wich I forgot to fix before I confirmed. I feel for you bro, but the guys at Primordial fixed it and got me my order eventually.
    Happened to me before at nutra, I sent an email when i saw it and they fixed it before it was shipped
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Happened to me before at nutra, I sent an email when i saw it and they fixed it before it was shipped
    I have my default address firmly set to my address now and always check everything 2 or 3 times before I continue. I guess thats what I get for ordering in the middle of the night when im tired....
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  15. yea... it was actually PP who caused the changed to NY ... there was a credit issued for something and when they did that it changed to New York, then when all of my order was in stock it shipped out ... only to be New York.... I'm still waiting for it. It shows it went to NY then actually showed up at my hub here in town and then went back to NY .... uughhh

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    yea... it was actually PP who caused the changed to NY ... there was a credit issued for something and when they did that it changed to New York, then when all of my order was in stock it shipped out ... only to be New York.... I'm still waiting for it. It shows it went to NY then actually showed up at my hub here in town and then went back to NY .... uughhh
    Ah man, thats frustrating.. Do you have an active account at our site? I hope you get your package soon bro.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  17. Yep I have an active acct..... and now the latest from FedEx is next Monday..... man... shipped the 15th and hopefully get it the 2nd... oh well.... I still love ya guys

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    Yep I have an active acct..... and now the latest from FedEx is next Monday..... man... shipped the 15th and hopefully get it the 2nd... oh well.... I still love ya guys
    Damn that is a heck of a wait. I would be pissed at FedEx


  19. I've heard from a friend that the TRS stack got him up and going a lot faster than without.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by squirrelmastr View Post
    I've heard from a friend that the TRS stack got him up and going a lot faster than without.
    Thanks for sharing. Was he using it as PCT?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. If anyone is needing a PCT PM a rep we still have deals going on


  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Was he using it as PCT?
    Bump for this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Just fyi im currently using testosterone conversion factor-1 and the testosterone recovery stack as a natty cycle in preperation for Androlean. I will say 3 weeks into the diet and I feel this stack helps with the stress.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Just fyi im currently using testosterone conversion factor-1 and the testosterone recovery stack as a natty cycle in preperation for Androlean. I will say 3 weeks into the diet and I feel this stack helps with the stress.
    How about libido?


  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    How about libido?
    Yes, in fact it was the first thing to me that indicated that everything was starting to work. Not to be too graphic, but rigidness, frequency, desire, all increased more and more gradually as time went on. I will mention that im now using TCF-1, two times on the days that I decide to workout (pre-workout) and the strength gain is very noticable as well as slightly better recovery and less doms.

    Its not a fantastic jump in difference but enough to take notice and see and feel a decent change. I feel a big increase in libido right after a workout now too, and I havent felt things like that in over 10 years, so that was cool. The last noteworthy change is my sense of well being. I felt great to get back on the diet, doin cardio and then when everything starts kicking in, the extra vitality and feeling of being more in your prime is amazing.

    I feel confident in running tcf-1 and the Trs for my pct for future cycles now. I think ill actually start dosing tcf-1 a few day before a cycle would end.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  26. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Yes, in fact it was the first thing to me that indicated that everything was starting to work. Not to be too graphic, but rigidness, frequency, desire, all increased more and more gradually as time went on. I will mention that im now using TCF-1, two times on the days that I decide to workout (pre-workout) and the strength gain is very noticable as well as slightly better recovery and less doms.

    Its not a fantastic jump in difference but enough to take notice and see and feel a decent change. I feel a big increase in libido right after a workout now too, and I havent felt things like that in over 10 years, so that was cool. The last noteworthy change is my sense of well being. I felt great to get back on the diet, doin cardio and then when everything starts kicking in, the extra vitality and feeling of being more in your prime is amazing.

    I feel confident in running tcf-1 and the Trs for my pct for future cycles now. I think ill actually start dosing tcf-1 a few day before a cycle would end.
    Would you say that a serm could be avoided with that stack?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. just curious, did you guys ever collect bloodwork on the trs stack pre and post pct? kinda like how you guys collected bloodwork during cycle awhile back ago

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Would you say that a serm could be avoided with that stack?
    I think it depends on what is run.

    I think it depends on how long.

    I hear that hdrol is easy on the sides but out of nowhere you find yourself in serious shutdown, so something severe like that, id probably say no. If you ran Androhard in some cycles though, you'd be crushing estrogen with that compound alone, so it might change things.

    Its just my opinion, but I think 4 weeks and you could use what I used for pct no problem. Even 6 weeks if you ran the Androseries, because of the timing of the compounds that leave the body so fast, it doesnt really upset the hpta as bad as you'd think. ( Eric is so unbelievably smart when he designed the Androseries ) You could use HCG to help avoid shutdown to make sure.

    I will say this. Tcf-1 expedites test production right away, so this is great. Sustain Alpha has natural serm like abilities, balancing estrogen levels naturally. ( not goin to go into the other two: toco 8 and endo amp ) I also have the topical version of Sustain Alpha wich ill be using down the road too, and thats supposed to be even better than the oral version....But I am holding my Sustain Alpha under my tongue and between my front lip and gums ( thank you bigblack ; ) and that could be making a difference in absorption.

    Anyways, im sorry ive ranted this long. Id say if you want to be confident, try running this as a natty stack and if you see a difference even though you were not on a cycle, then its probably goin to work really well. I honestly think this stack would shine right after running a cycle.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  29. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    just curious, did you guys ever collect bloodwork on the trs stack pre and post pct? kinda like how you guys collected bloodwork during cycle awhile back ago
    I didnt. I just started using tcf-1 and the Trs as a natty stack to prime my body for Androlean. We should be doin this though, getting blood work done just to show how well the trs stack works.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  30. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    just curious, did you guys ever collect bloodwork on the trs stack pre and post pct? kinda like how you guys collected bloodwork during cycle awhile back ago
    I would, I used to get blood work frequently, had to change docs and he isn't as keen on it.

    As far as the company goes, I think we only have the blood work from when we first released the TRS
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  31. well i was wondering if eric did, like when he collected bloodwork to see if had hcg like potential a few years ago

  32. what worked well with me was hcg,nova and clomid

  33. just thought he might of had a collection of bloodwork, since he does say it's good enough for some cycles. Mostly interested in LV version, not transdermal.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bigguy1989 View Post
    what worked well with me was hcg,nova and clomid
    hCG in PCT is not a good idea


  35. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    well i was wondering if eric did, like when he collected bloodwork to see if had hcg like potential a few years ago
    I don't think he ever did follow-up on that. I know there was talk, but tbh, it's going to be tough to compare an OTC supp to an injected LH analogue like HCG.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    just thought he might of had a collection of bloodwork, since he does say it's good enough for some cycles. Mostly interested in LV version, not transdermal.
    There is bloodwork somewhere, showing the increases in testosterone after TRS use, I'll have to dig them up from the site or Eric.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I don't think he ever did follow-up on that. I know there was talk, but tbh, it's going to be tough to compare an OTC supp to an injected LH analogue like HCG.
    I have to agree here, nothing is going to compare to hCG and it is very easy to source these days.


  38. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I have to agree here, nothing is going to compare to hCG and it is very easy to source these days.
    well aware it doesn't compare to hcg and i think he posted that the bloodwork wasn't promising on cycle

    i figure since he says its good enough for some cycles, he may have collected bloodwork like he did for his hcg-like theory. Was hoping he had a collection of bloodwork so I could get an idea of what the average increase was, not from single case. Also, I'm only interested in the results from the LV version, since I'm allergic to the TD and can't use it.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    well aware it doesn't compare to hcg and i think he posted that the bloodwork wasn't promising on cycle

    i figure since he says its good enough for some cycles, he may have collected bloodwork like he did for his hcg-like theory. Was hoping he had a collection of bloodwork so I could get an idea of what the average increase was, not from single case. Also, I'm only interested in the results from the LV version, since I'm allergic to the TD and can't use it.
    I'll see if he can comment


  40. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    well aware it doesn't compare to hcg and i think he posted that the bloodwork wasn't promising on cycle

    i figure since he says its good enough for some cycles, he may have collected bloodwork like he did for his hcg-like theory. Was hoping he had a collection of bloodwork so I could get an idea of what the average increase was, not from single case. Also, I'm only interested in the results from the LV version, since I'm allergic to the TD and can't use it.
    We sponsored a few individuals who reported results like this -
    Before & after blood tests from a superdrol cycle

    We havent done any testing on the TRS in quite some time. There is also the data on EndoAmp alone having impressive T boosting effects, seen here -



    We have actually been working on a new "AlphaSeries" line of products which we are investing our time and efforts into now. However, the TRS continues to get very positive reviews from people who follow our PCT advice.

    -Eric
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in