Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Was it ran as pct or solo?
    I think he is stating that it was ran as a natural stack.

    I find it pretty insane that not one, but two people would have gyno from Vitamin E, Cortisol control, and a product that specifically lowers estrogen. You sure this was gyno and not pseudogyno (the misinterpretation of gyno)?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think he is stating that it was ran as a natural stack.

    I find it pretty insane that not one, but two people would have gyno from Vitamin E, Cortisol control, and a product that specifically lowers estrogen. You sure this was gyno and not pseudogyno (the misinterpretation of gyno)?
    Agreed, makes no sense really. Sustain Alpha is a natural SERM and AI, it shouldn't be causing gyno. Hell, it's touted as normalizing estrogen instead of just crushing it like most AIs do.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  3. yeah it was run as a standalone natty cycle. told you guys it was weird lol

  4. Doesn't make sense, the ingredients aren't capable of causing gyno in any way. Weird is an understatement. You want to run it again with bloods, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount.


  5. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    yeah it was run as a standalone natty cycle. told you guys it was weird lol
    Maybe it boosted test so much that when you came off, estrogen shot up after ending the sustain alpha?

    Of course, that's what I would want it to be, being a rep lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Maybe it boosted test so much that when you came off, estrogen shot up after ending the sustain alpha?

    Of course, that's what I would want it to be, being a rep lol
    This shouldn't happen either...


  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    This shouldn't happen either...
    x2.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    This shouldn't happen either...
    Just sayin', anything could happen.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  9. What do you guys think of holding Sustain Alpha under the togue for a while before swallowing?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. I used it without a serm and suffrd sides and I've used just a serm and felt wayy better (torem) it deff works its just isn't a serm.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    What do you guys think of holding Sustain Alpha under the togue for a while before swallowing?
    isn't it designed to be.absorbedby the gut ?

  12. I'm very new to the ph side of things so i'm sorry for in ignorance to all of this but what is gyno and serm.

  13. gyno = gynecomastia
    serm = selective estrogen receptor module

  14. thanks!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by photog62 View Post
    I'm very new to the ph side of things so i'm sorry for in ignorance to all of this but what is gyno and serm.
    A couple of good articles that help explain both

    http://www.primordialperformance.com...dark-side.html

    http://www.primordialperformance.com...ecomastia.html


  16. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    isn't it designed to be.absorbedby the gut ?
    Well, the LV technology is supposed to allow the absorption to begin in the mouth and happen throughout the eso****us and all that, to bypass normal digestion. LV would theoretically have sublingual/mucosal delivery, though I don't know how effective it is.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Well, the LV technology is supposed to allow the absorption to begin in the mouth and happen throughout the eso****us and all that, to bypass normal digestion. LV would theoretically have sublingual/mucosal delivery, though I don't know how effective it is.
    Yeah I was wondering about it and wanted to see what people thought. Ill have to ask Eric what he thinks.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    eso****us
    Strange censor
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Well looking back at some old threads at our homesite, holding Sustain Alpha might have some benefits to it. Ill be doin this when I start mine.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Well looking back at some old threads at our homesite, holding Sustain Alpha might have some benefits to it. Ill be doin this when I start mine.
    Wow was unaware of this, have you ran it before without using this protocol? I would like to hear your feedback on it.


  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Wow was unaware of this, have you ran it before without using this protocol? I would like to hear your feedback on it.
    Curious as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Wow was unaware of this, have you ran it before without using this protocol? I would like to hear your feedback on it.
    Ive havent used SA yet, but when I do im goin to try it under the tongue.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Ive havent used SA yet, but when I do im goin to try it under the tongue.
    when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...
    LOL!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...
    Looks like that is the case

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in