Testosterone Recovery Stack

Page 14 of 19 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. would the TRS be sufficient PCT for an Alpha Mass/M1P cycle? Ive run PP cycles in the past but i can't afford the new products...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    would the TRS be sufficient PCT for an Alpha Mass/M1P cycle? Ive run PP cycles in the past but i can't afford the new products...

You will not find a uniform answer for this. In my opinion, you would be able to utilize the TRS fro this cycle, others will say you need a SERM, it comes down to what you are comfortable with.

If you decide to go the TRS route, hit me up in a PM for a discount.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    would the TRS be sufficient PCT for an Alpha Mass/M1P cycle? Ive run PP cycles in the past but i can't afford the new products...

I'd say it's sufficient especially with the addition of TCF-1 to the TRS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    We've also got new coupons
    Bump 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Bump 25% off
    Merry Christmas.

RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year, 25% off the TRS enter code NEWYEAR25

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Happy New Year, 25% off the TRS enter code NEWYEAR25
    Kick off the resolution now!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Kick off the resolution now!
    I know that I have.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I know that I have.
    I am going to finish my current cycle, but then I am shifting to making this year about getting lean. Maybe even get those damn abs out this summer. Lean Hard stack? I think so...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I am going to finish my current cycle, but then I am shifting to making this year about getting lean. Maybe even get those damn abs out this summer. Lean Hard stack? I think so...
    Hi, what do you think your cycle will look like to get lean. I want do do the same. Just got off a 14 week gain. Hey any suggestions on post cycle besides clomid? Is that how you spell it? Thanks!

11. Why nobody recommends adding Erase with TRS in PCT?

I mean if for some Androseries runs recommendation is only TRS and for some cycles somebody say it's smart to add Clomid, why not say use Erase instead of Clomid that is milder and with less side effects hmm?

Just me thinking out loud.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Why nobody recommends adding Erase with TRS in PCT?

I mean if for some Androseries runs recommendation is only TRS and for some cycles somebody say it's smart to add Clomid, why not say use Erase instead of Clomid that is milder and with less side effects hmm?

Just me thinking out loud.
    Erase and Clomid are completely different classes and cannot be used interchangeably; Clomid is a SERM and Erase is an AI.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Erase and Clomid are completely different classes and cannot be used interchangeably; Clomid is a SERM and Erase is an AI.
    I know Ai is not same as SERM.

My question is why with TRS some people recommend to run also SERM but nobody recommends TRS and AI?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I know Ai is not same as SERM.

My question is why with TRS some people recommend to run also SERM but nobody recommends TRS and AI?
    If you're going to throw in a drug with the TRS, the smart choice would be a SERM to help the negative feedback loop and kickstart the HPTA. An AI does not accomplish this, which is why the recommendation of an AI isn't very common.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

15. How about this --

Stack whatever you want with Testosterone recovery stack, because it will work regardless.....

low dose clo, nolv, torm, erase, what have you....

TRS is doing its work either way--

-Matt

16. How about just the clomid and milk thistle.... I have the nolv but do I really need to take it? Last deca was like 5 weeks ago. If that helps. Should I take like three clomid the first day? Does it matter. Thanks for the help. First time on the good stuff.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    How about just the clomid and milk thistle.... I have the nolv but do I really need to take it? Last deca was like 5 weeks ago. If that helps. Should I take like three clomid the first day? Does it matter. Thanks for the help. First time on the good stuff.
    ^^
    This is why you do your research before you start your cycle.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

^^
    Man if you have nothing to add then don't add. No ****! I have done my research. Just making sure before I start. You must be a really cool dude!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

^^
    Your too cool! I have bud, just getting more info and seeing what people say. Not "I have a chip on my shoulder" from you!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Man if you have nothing to add then don't add. No ****! I have done my research. Just making sure before I start. You must be a really cool dude!
    I did have something too add... You just didn't like what I said. If you did all your research and had everything together then you wouldn't be asking simple questions.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

I did have something too add... You just didn't like what I said. If you did all your research and had everything together then you wouldn't be asking simple questions.
    Ok man. If its so simple why do you keep tooting you horn about how much you know, without answering the question. I am unsure of my info. People tell me ten different things. Is it ok to check it out more? I don't like you answer because your one of the guys on the team if asked to lend a hand you would stand there and clap. Then wounded why no one likes you.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Ok man. If its so simple why do you keep tooting you horn about how much you know, without answering the question. I am unsure of my info. People tell me ten different things. Is it ok to check it out more? I don't like you answer because your one of the guys on the team if asked to lend a hand you would stand there and clap. Then wounded why no one likes you.
    Hmm... That must be it. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on PCT. Eventually you just have to pick something and go with it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Hi, what do you think your cycle will look like to get lean. I want do do the same. Just got off a 14 week gain. Hey any suggestions on post cycle besides clomid? Is that how you spell it? Thanks!
    My cut will be an 8 week AL/AH at 6 caps of each a day. PCT will be TRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    What was your cycle. What dosage are your clomid pills? Is the PCT just clomid? When did PCT start and what have you been taking so far?

Sorry for the questions, but it will help me answer.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

My cut will be an 8 week AL/AH at 6 caps of each a day. PCT will be TRS.

What was your cycle. What dosage are your clomid pills? Is the PCT just clomid? When did PCT start and what have you been taking so far?

Sorry for the questions, but it will help me answer.
    My cycle- 1000 mg week test e 14 weeks ( I started the cycle at 600, last 4 weeks 1000)
    - 600<800 mg deca, 10 weeks.
    - 100 mg anadrol (first 4 weeks )
    Tried t3 for two weeks between weeks 10-11,12. Didn't like the pain it caused the muscle.

I have 50g pills of clomid. 30 of them
    I have nolva, was told not to take it unless I had symptoms. Don't have any. I know I could use something to help clean out the liver. Just don't know if it maters really what you buy, just as long as it is a liver clear.
    I was told by a few I need an AI for the deca. Also been told you don't really need one if you stop the deca 4 weeks before the test e. because the test e would run in the system long enuf to Level out the deca so it would be fine to just hit the clomid.
    My pct will start this Thursday. I have really no Idea what to expect. Feel smaller already, but in a good way. Puffing out a little at the end. Just feel like I am cutting up a bit. More recovery time needed, at least it feels like it. I was thinking maybe a mental boost and something for energy would be a good add on. I'm just not sure with the choices and want opinions right up to when I start. My source might have some stuff but over the counter at the vitamin shop would be best.
    Also for the last 4 weeks I have been using hcg 750 iu every three days. B-12 every day 60iu, last 4 weeks.
    Other sups- 2 multi vitamins day, 5000iu fish oil a day, 6000iu vitamin d3 a day, creatin 5mg day. Thanks for the help.

25. Deca was run a bit short and 12-14 weeks would have been better, but that's not the point. 30 tabs of Clomid is not going to be nearly enough for a PCT for a cycle of that nature.

When was your last shot of test?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT by A.I. and Testosterone Recovery Stack by P.P
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
  4. Testosterone Recovery Stack
    By alwaysgaining in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:24 PM