SERM On A Plane?

Cassavus

Ok, so I'm flying out next week but I'm starting PCT this weekend. Was curious if it'd be a problem if I took my liquid SERM on the plane? Obviously not in my carry on but in my checked baggage. Was thinking about buying one of those little travel bottles and putting some in that since I don't need the whole bottle of SERM with me.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest not having a SERM in a bottle that denotes what it is. Err on the side of caution...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
put it in a bag, lube it, and stick up the hiney hole. CAUTION: will be very uncomfortable on the plane. or just take the label off and slap another label on it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
put it in a bag, lube it, and stick up the hiney hole. CAUTION: will be very uncomfortable on the plane. or just take the label off and slap another label on it
may not work these days, naked body scanners are around everywhere these days.

Cassavus

put it In a bottle of mouthwash brah
This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Except I was thinking of one of those small travel shampoo or lotion bottles. Probably should rock the lotion one cause I shave my head! Lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
trust me with the mouthwash. they could open it and your stuff is probably suspended in alcohol. if they open the mouthwash they'll smell the alcohol and let u pass.

I've seen it happen where they open liquid up and smell it, I've traveled to nearly 30 countries

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
trust me with the mouthwash. they could open it and your stuff is probably suspended in alcohol. if they open the mouthwash they'll smell the alcohol and let u pass.

I've seen it happen where they open liquid up and smell it, I've traveled to nearly 30 countries
^^^listen to this

Cassavus

Good point...but the problem is it doesn't look anything like mouthwash. It's a liquid, yes, but my SERM is thicker than mouthwash. It looks more like blue pepto-bismol.

Cassavus

Just a couple thoughts here. I could do one of two things...I could simply stop taking it for the four days I'll be gone, and just have a legal AI on hand in case of any sensitivity. Or I could mail my buddy a small bottle a head of time, enough only for a few doses.

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
You are thinking into this way too hard. Bottle it up in something different and check your luggage. Period.

Holy crap.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be ok to then put a fully unmarked and washed dropper bottle separate in your luggage? or is that too suspicious?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw the title...was thinking a new Blockbuster Hit with Samual L Jackson........
"Im sick of these Mother Fukkin SERM's On this Motherfukkin Plane"!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
..... serms are not illegal to posses..... just say ur bring the nolva to ur mom - breat cancer. if its liquid go put it in a candy container that usually contains goo , be creative lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
..... serms are not illegal to posses..... just say ur bring the nolva to ur mom - breat cancer. if its liquid go put it in a candy container that usually contains goo , be creative lol
Not illegal to posses??

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah they are not narcotics or sterioids. why do u think research companies make them. its not illegal its just something u need prescribtion for. if u went to airport they would nto treat it like steroids or heroin. "it for my mom she has breast cancer"

but if it is liquid just go to a candy store and put it in a candy goo thing, just dump the goo out,

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i talked to many cutromers they never had a problem with nolva clomid HCG from mexico to US. never cuz they r not illegal AAS or narcotics.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
wow! thanks for the heads up... But, My Torem isn't Blue "pepto" like stated above. It's clear and looks like it has little clear specks in it. Is this legit?

Cassavus

Saw the title...was thinking a new Blockbuster Hit with Samual L Jackson........
"Im sick of these Mother Fukkin SERM's On this Motherfukkin Plane"!!!!
Oh man, that killed me! Lol

Thanks man, I'll do that! Appreciate the info. :)

wow! thanks for the heads up... But, My Torem isn't Blue "pepto" like stated above. It's clear and looks like it has little clear specks in it. Is this legit?
I couldn't say if it is or not. It really depends on the research chem company you bought it from. They all bottle their stuff differently, ya know?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't say if it is or not. It really depends on the research chem company you bought it from. They all bottle their stuff differently, ya know?
well i'll say that it tastes like sh!t. I know that for sure

Cassavus

Lol! Yeah I've heard that. Mines not too bad when it comes to taste. But as long as it does its job, that's all that matters.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Loggin non sponsered activate triaxole soon keepur eyes out ill post link

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
What would yall say about packin mdrol? Put it in a different bottle? Or not at all.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Same vitamin bottle just make sure it says capsules not caplets

Big billy

Awards
put it in a rash or herpie lotion container. They wont even pick it up. No joke

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Ive even just left it in the bottle and been fine with label and everything. I usually keep it in the same big ziplock with my other supps and never have any problems.

Again its not illegal to posses so no worries.

Worst case senario is they confiscate it(very unlikely) and what your out like 30-50 bucks

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Dunno if this has been stated yet, kinda just scanned the thread. But as long as its no more than 3oz of liquid they have no reason to check it. Especially if its in your luggage, not carry-on. The carry-on is risky. As far as pills go, vitamin bottles are best. I actually ration all my meds/supps/ph whatever out into those 7 day boxes and leave it in my luggage. Have yet to have any problems.