Most RIDICULOUS story for not having PCT ready... NEED ADVISE

sandman24

Awards
Sup guys? Sooo I believe I have one of the top stories for not having my PCT SERM ready to rock n roll after a cycle... believe it or not, but this did just happen today!

So I was on a four week cycle of Superdrol, second time running this. It's suppose to end on Saturday, I went with 10/20/20/20 and got some awesome gains. I was excited to start my PCT and went to load up my pill organizer with Clomid and Nolva that I had ordered nearly 3 weeks ago from a research chem website online. I was getting a little nervous that I wasn't going to receive anything since they didn't have any shipping confirmation or tracking numbers, but 15 days later it arrived.

**MY STORY IF YOU CARE TO GET A GOOD LAUGH**

I get home from work yesterday and look in my bottom drawer for the Clomid and Nolva and nothing. I'm thinking it was misplaced... not big deal. Continue searching the house and still can't find anything! My roommate knew about this so I asked him... he's got NOTHING.
So I sleep on it and think about where it could be for another day at work. Get home and search those places... NOTHING!
About 2 hrs ago I'm making a protein shake after working out and cooking some dinner... I go to throw away some scraps in the garbage and FIND MY CLOMID AND NOLVA along with the bottle of Superdrol (about 3 weeks of a short cycle left) and my adderall completely empty... each capsule missing from its original seal or bottle.

My 2 month long girlfriend slept over the night before and was still at home when I left for work this morning. I call her right after this and could tell she knew why I was calling. Get this... she didn't know what the Clomid was for so she google'd it and found an article on drugs.com saying it's used by woman during pregnancy. She didn't know anything about my lifting cycle and I never cared to get her involved. I explain what they were used for and she said they're all down the toilet because she thought they belonged to my ex girlfriend... At this point in time, I'm basically knocking my head against the wall, I knew this girl was a little insecure about some things (like my past ex's) but jesus lady... who the hell doesn't know what adderall is?? Why would you flush ALL of them or not contact me first???! I tried telling her she's not getting laid for weeks now and she's willing to buy everything again, but the problem is the shipping times!

**MY QUESTIONS AND WHERE I NEED ADVISE!!!!**
With that out of the way... I need some help.

What do I do? Do I order more online and hope for fast shipping? The sites that I've found don't have upgraded shipping for these items and don't even provide tracking numbers.

I have a bottle of AI Post Cycle Support that I've been taking for the past 2 days. We have a local Complete Nutrition that sells types of HDrol and SDrol also carry NOVADEX XT (I know I know not the same) but I'm not sure if they carry anything else similar to a SERM if you go in there (highly doubt it).

I'm seriously almost to the point where I'm willing to go into Complete Nutrition and ask one of the workers if they have any spare Clomid and Nolva for personal use! My boys downstairs have shrunk up quite a bit as expected... I'm just afraid to wait another 14 days to receive more!

Laugh away. Flame away. Give advise. Anything guys?

**UPDATE FROM THE GIRLFRIEND**
So minutes before submitting this, I receive another call from my 'girlfriend'. She tells me she called her Dad after finding these in my drawer and that he said to get rid of them all! Her Dad is some overweight American that hasn't worked out in years!!!! So now am I not only out of all my pills and over 100 dollars... but I'll never want to see her parents again! Think we can wrap this relationship up haha

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd dump the **** out of my GF if she threw away my roids and SERMS and AIs... Sorry for your loss dude, check your PM..

spezzy

Awards
Dump the girl, **** that..

Order some research chems. I get mine from a 'metal dragon' they arrive in a day or so with regular shipping.

Texan281

Awards
LOL @ "Overweight American"

BTW, Your girl sounds wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

dusty

dusty

Awards
HAHA wow i laughed my a$$ off when i read this...but this sucks balls. but to help ya out there are a few research chem sites that ship within three days.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have any steroids left take a very low dose and rush order some SERMs from a research company.

Carolinapumps

Awards
Make her pay for what she threw away and then dump her ass. I guess consider yourself lucky you were not stockpiling something more expensive.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Like a lot of other guys: make her pay first, than dump her **s. There is more than one research that does the overnight fedex thing. That sucks.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
If you have any steroids left take a very low dose and rush order some SERMs from a research company.
Yea, keep the cycle going until mid next week when you can get more research chems.

And stop choosing terrible girlfriends. (If you haven't dumped this one already, you need to be slapped.)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Tough situation. Make it a learning experience. Reps for you and pm sent.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have SD left, continue on till you get your PCT lines up. If not any other hormone will work if you have it. If no other hormone, go buy a bottle of DHEA and dose it moderately. This will keep your gains, and help you not feel like **** from no hormones in your blood.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
get rid of this bitch and order more. too insecure and who knows what else she has thrown out of yours.

dannyeff

Awards
why the **** is sh going threw ur stuff after 2 months anyways?? if any girl done tht to me i would kick there ****ing arse!!! make rhem pay:) sleep with there friends and slap her dad ha. mind u scottish gorls arnt to bsd ha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WOW that sucks...Agreed, make her pay for em, then dump her in some humiliating way.

Like go to meet up with another chick on a date, and take your ex with you. The break up with her as you walk in, walk over and sit down with said chick hahah. Also have a friend outside with a video camera watching your car, in case she rages you got video proof then she has to pay for that as well, and gets criminal charges!

Always a way to make it worth while :D

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
**** her six ways on sunday then e-mail daddy the video!

sandman24

Awards
First off, I'd like to give shout outs to all of those that took time to send PMs with additional information... much love!

So more about this chick....

I knew she was somewhat insecure about my past, I've had a history of going thru girls and not staying with them very long (I seem to find the crazy ones like her...). Whenever we would go out drinking, she would say this to me and I'd basically ignore it.

I woke up this morning to seven, thats right, seven text messages from her. They start at 1 AM, start off with her apologizing. They progress into lengthier texts and by the 4th one she is yelling at me for not responding and never expressing my feelings... KEEP IN MIND THIS TEXT WAS RECEIVED AT 3 AM! The final ones are her saying she can't handle this and can't support my 'unhealthy illegal lifestyle'.

The only thing I sent her back was a message saying her backpack full of **** would be outside near the garage. 2 minutes later a response from her "****ing *******". Haha

I'm sure she'll ring the doorbell or call when she's outside to grab her bag so I'll keep updates from there!

Carolinapumps

Awards
Maybe suggest that if she would get in on your "illegal lifestyle" and take some anti-estrogens she might not be such an emotional train wreck.
Find her favorite thing in that back pack and flush it down the toilet.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im on this pls update. BTW PM me if u need help

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Now that my friends, is an original excuse for a lacking PCT.
Props, and reps my brother.
Good luck, and get rid of that chick.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hell why not, ill rep too

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
check the fail thread "reason why Im not going to use a serm"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Link plS

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to give shout outs to all of those that took time to send PMs with additional information... much love!

So more about this chick....

I knew she was somewhat insecure about my past, I've had a history of going thru girls and not staying with them very long (I seem to find the crazy ones like her...). Whenever we would go out drinking, she would say this to me and I'd basically ignore it.

I woke up this morning to seven, thats right, seven text messages from her. They start at 1 AM, start off with her apologizing. They progress into lengthier texts and by the 4th one she is yelling at me for not responding and never expressing my feelings... KEEP IN MIND THIS TEXT WAS RECEIVED AT 3 AM! The final ones are her saying she can't handle this and can't support my 'unhealthy illegal lifestyle'.

The only thing I sent her back was a message saying her backpack full of **** would be outside near the garage. 2 minutes later a response from her "****ing *******". Haha

I'm sure she'll ring the doorbell or call when she's outside to grab her bag so I'll keep updates from there!
Dated my share of psychobitches before too. /better watch out for this one, sounds like real bad breakup material. Better check the peephole before opening the door.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This chick really sounds like a nut, tread very carefully, you dont own any rabbits, do you?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
damn man i would have flipped haha. on the good side tho, i actually just got my nolva and clomid in today, which i ordered on the 1st of this month. so 2 days later it showed up at my door. id go with the research chems man

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah **-*.com does a REAL quick job as well

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
wow thats crazy bro!! 'metal dragon' is legit..you can get pretty fast shipping from them. good luck..