Okay - This is ridiculously, need some advice

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
ok week 2.4 on a tren/stano/hella and my hair is shedding like no other. I know this is common with using any steroids but I've done a few cycles in the past and never had this problem. This is my first time using these 3. Most of my past cycles were superdrol (beastdrol) even @ 30mg/near end. Now my question is... I'm dropping the stano, now im thinking about stopping the tren aswell (I have 2 bottles) and save it for a solo cycle in the future and see if thats whats affecting me. I ordered some shampoo to help with the DHT control but its not coming for awhile (at least ill be more prepared next time for hair loss...) Is my best bet to just continue the helladrol solo and run it higher (esp at the end) ? I don't want to abandon completely and go into PCT but I also dont wanna shed like a dog... I have a feeling its either the stano or tren thats really doing it (mostly the stano cause of the extra DHT) but im just getting annoyed @ this cycle... =/

I guess ill save the caber when I do decide to eventually run the Tren, and should I still use my original PCT that I was going to do with all 3?
Clomid/DAA/PostCyc./Forma etc ? Since thats what I have now, I wanted to use Clomid this time because of the Tren but I had good success with nolva in the past, but dont really feel like spending more money. Advice? Sorry for a long thread message, this was suppose to be a simple recomp cycle (or so i thought) but like I said twice already, annoyed....

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if my hair was to to start "shedding" I would stop.

not worth it imo bro...

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I know, but if I sop the tren/stano I have a feeling it would lighten up and wouldnt be so bad. But HL is pretty common sometimes...as long as its not insane im okay with it.