DCP or FD2 ridiculous endurance

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just finished 8 weeks of FD2, but have been taking DCP PWO aswell.

My endurance levels have been insane lifting wise recently, partly due to working less and sleeping better but perhaps one of these 2 supplements?

I noticed good endurance off Ep1c TD, so I assume FD2 is going me some but maybe DCP?

I'm doing 20-24 sets on chest, and back and I'm not even tired. I've always had good energy, but not to this level.

I'll keep taking DCP next week and see if it drops off and the following week I'll stop that. That way I can see which product if either of them are doing this.

Anyone else experienced this?

FD2 reminds me of Ep1c with an early libido boost which tapered off so I'm swinging its something in DCP? I spose it's a good combination.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure its FD2. Have taken both before, and although you may notice improved VO2 with DCP the lifting endurance is probably FD2

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Fd2 might do it. You probably respond really well to it. Recommended dose or higher?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, standard dosage.

I don't think it is, today I did 19 sets on quads and no fd2.

Epi based products do give me good endurance, but other than that and the libido increase at the beginning I haven't seen much in terms of results. It's been solid training, but not sure I'd buy again solely based on price.

I'm not a newbie, I'm 93kgs around 10% bf, training 10 + years.

I'll wait and see this week and the following and see if anything changes. That will be the best way to see and review, if my endurance drops then I'll know and definitely could be fd2.

Olympus labs solo ingredient in its new fat burner/endurance product is included in the dcp formula, hence thought maybe it's an overall combo.

We'll see.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
FD2! endurance, pump and gains all the way. I have ran FD2 then DCP. IT is FD2 for sure!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, standard dosage.

I don't think it is, today I did 19 sets on quads and no fd2.

Epi based products do give me good endurance, but other than that and the libido increase at the beginning I haven't seen much in terms of results. It's been solid training, but not sure I'd buy again solely based on price.

I'm not a newbie, I'm 93kgs around 10% bf, training 10 + years.

I'll wait and see this week and the following and see if anything changes. That will be the best way to see and review, if my endurance drops then I'll know and definitely could be fd2.

Olympus labs solo ingredient in its new fat burner/endurance product is included in the dcp formula, hence thought maybe it's an overall combo.

We'll see.
Ah I see,
Forgot that DCP had it. dsade might it be that potent for endurance?

I'm happy that I included DCP in my last order. Seems to all gone now.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
DCP in Europe it can not be found!
HELP! dsade

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to go with it being the FD2. OG Folli was great and I never really saw the same benefits from the competitors. I just started a run with FD2 and about a week in with noticeable increases in endurance after the 5th day. This is how I remember folli working. The endurance will increase and then strength gains come along in weeks 3-4 due to the ability to train in the higher volumes longer.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
FD2 is known for endurance. I have used too many bottles to count and can attest to this...works great for Volume usage.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I agree it's probably the FD2. I've been on DCP and just recently added FD2 and have been noticing endurance benefits since. Two things though. First, I thought there was some discussion about not taking DCP close to training. dsade can probably chime in. Second, if you do take your DCP close to training, watch out depending on what you're doing...one day, due to timing, I had to take a dose about 40 minutes before I did a metcon and had the nastiest DCP burp. It was bad news man

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it's probably the FD2. I've been on DCP and just recently added FD2 and have been noticing endurance benefits since. Two things though. First, I thought there was some discussion about not taking DCP close to training. dsade can probably chime in. Second, if you do take your DCP close to training, watch out depending on what you're doing...one day, due to timing, I had to take a dose about 40 minutes before I did a metcon and had the nastiest DCP burp. It was bad news man
I believe it was because DCP inhibits mTor?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, anything that stimulates fat loss (activates cAMP) should in some way deactivate mTOR.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, anything that stimulates fat loss (activates cAMP) should in some way deactivate mTOR.
It may also be worth noting that this doesn't really mean that they're going to inhibit muscle growth though, as something like forskolin has been shown to actually increase lean mass.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FD2 is known for endurance. I have used too many bottles to count and can attest to this...works great for Volume usage.
Slightly off topic but what have you noticed with FD2 as far as recomp/fatloss?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Slightly off topic but what have you noticed with FD2 as far as recomp/fatloss?
On a cut (even with extra calories) its hard to lose scale weight - but fat loss occurs. You don't have to be hungry to cut on FD2. If you feed FD2, you get lean weight gain. Its one amazing product. Really shines in PCT.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not quite black and white. DCP's cAMP activation isn't huge. You're fine to take it near the gym.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
FD2 also gave me ridiculous lifting endurance. The 3 Epicatechin products I have tried all produced this effect. (Epi-plex, Ep1c Unleashed, FD2)
I have some DCP on hand but have not put it to use yet so I cannot comment on that one.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far FD2 is exceeding expectations for me with the endurance through the roof. Recovery is great as well, which is very necessary for me with the amount of training I am doing currently. A positive side effect I've noticed is an increase in random erections. That is not something I would have ever anticipated, but going on week 2, I'd say there is a two fold increase.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FD2 also gave me ridiculous lifting endurance. The 3 Epicatechin products I have tried all produced this effect. (Epi-plex, Ep1c Unleashed, FD2)
I have some DCP on hand but have not put it to use yet so I cannot comment on that one.
That might be NO best from epi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1