Halotest 25 PCT question

Bucks13

Awards
Well this is my first post and after a ton of researching, I still have a few questions. First for a bit of background.
I've been training off and on for about 9 years. I'm 27, 6'1" and only about 180 lbs right now. I just measured BF% at 8.42%, but I think it's closer to 11! My max weight in my prime was about 205.

So now that I'm older, got my BF down from about 15%, I decided to try Halo25. I decided to try 50/50/75/75/75/maybe a 6th week at 75.
I know nolva is a good idea at maybe 40/40/20/20 w/ the possibility of 60 for the first day. The question is, should I bother adding in the Powerlab PCT stuff I got with the Halo? Can that be added to a proper SERM PCT or is it not necessary? What about another generic test booster too, like J.S. Nitro Test 2?
Thanks for the input, and I can give any more detail I may have left out.

trippn

trippn

Awards
If u already have the serm, go with that. U can add a test booster if u want to. It certainly won't hurt. I don't like otc estrogen blockers. Not when serms can be had so cheaply and easily. Hope this helps.

Bucks13

Awards
thanks for the input. i have the serm, so i will definitely go with that, just wondered if i should add in the powerlab pct, which i believe is more of a test booster with creatine, trib, etc.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I looked it up one time and i don't think they even say what's in it. They sell an anti estrogen seperately.

Go ahead and take the PCT with the SERM.

Bucks13

Awards
thanks, i'll add it in then.

btw, it has the following:
tribulus terrestris, caffeine, creatine ethyl ester, l-arginine, eurycoma longifolia, coleus forskohlii, dandelion root, bioprene, zinc, magnesium aspertate.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i'll add it in then.

btw, it has the following:
tribulus terrestris, caffeine, creatine ethyl ester, l-arginine, eurycoma longifolia, coleus forskohlii, dandelion root, bioprene, zinc, magnesium aspertate.
that Pct they offer is crap, I also bought it and after further research I returned it. It's really not gonna do much for keeping gains or helping you recover from your cycle.

My cycle of halo-test is 50/75/75/75/75/100

Instead I bought recycle(which is a test booster,AI,and blocks some cortisol.)
Also Lean xtreme for cortisol block. And for serm I'm doing tamixofen citrate 20/20/10/10.