PCT for Halotest-25?

uniifirex

Awards
on my last week of halo, and im taking 20/20/20/20 nolva, only did 6 weeks of halo.

should i also take power labs post cycle? or just the nolva?

thanks in advance

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind blowin' the money then shoot for Power Labs Post Cycle, more is always better.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Add some NTBM DAA to that! Can't hurt!!! 16.99 SHIPPED [cheaper than nutra :)]

uniifirex

Awards
If you dont mind blowin' the money then shoot for Power Labs Post Cycle, more is always better.

i got a deal for both of them was cheaper as one(originally was gonna rip off young phaggys,but didnt happen)

so should i use it for the general test boost, plus as said its a preworkout of a sort

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your fine with just the nolva, adding the other would be fine, just a little more pricey.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the addition of the OTC natural test booster to SERM combo for PCT as a general guideline.

uniifirex

Awards
Thanks for input guys, i have the OTC post cycle by power labs already. i had it prior to nolva, so should i just take it? is there any actual gain in using it? or is it totally not necessary?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know that particular product, but I'd personally add it in. I like the it for the extra libido kick at the very least (love me some DAA for the libido).

uniifirex

Awards
I hear that it destroys gains more then a average PCT product would though, but im not sure if said person was taking nolva or anything of the sort

uniifirex

Awards
also, im taking NOW's liver regen 3 capsules a day, + a SERM 20/20/20/20

im not sure if i should throw post cycle in there or not, i dont need excess stress, and it seems theres just random **** inside it ingredients wise.
would up my SERM but i only did 6 weeks at 50mg a day

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear that it destroys gains more then a average PCT product would though, but im not sure if said person was taking nolva or anything of the sort
also, im taking NOW's liver regen 3 capsules a day, + a SERM 20/20/20/20

im not sure if i should throw post cycle in there or not, i dont need excess stress, and it seems theres just random **** inside it ingredients wise.
would up my SERM but i only did 6 weeks at 50mg a day
I don't know what that product is or what's in it; I've never heard of it. Based on what you made it sound like, I thought it was a natural testosterone booster. If that's what it is, add it in -- it's meant for this and won't cause "added stress" or "destroy gains." If it's not a natty test booster, then I don't know what to tell you.

uniifirex

Awards
yeah but its weird like...a preworkout of a sort.
its 4 capsules 1h before a w.o, and it has ( off the ingrediants list specifically)
tribulus terrestris, 6-bromodione, d-aspartic-acid, eurycoma longifolia, creatine ethyl ester, l arginine, coleus forskohlii,bioperene, caffeine, dandelion root, zinc, magnesium asperate

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but its weird like...a preworkout of a sort.
its 4 capsules 1h before a w.o, and it has ( off the ingrediants list specifically)
tribulus terrestris, 6-bromodione, d-aspartic-acid, eurycoma longifolia, creatine ethyl ester, l arginine, coleus forskohlii,bioperene, caffeine, dandelion root, zinc, magnesium asperate
I'd take it. I don't know if they shaft you on the ingredients or anything, but it looks decent enough on paper.

uniifirex

Awards
seems legit, yeah ill do some more research on it first and then figure out whats gonna go down, also
bump for others responses please!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I dont eva' want to feeeeeeeel, like i did that day, take me to da' place i loooooooove, take me allll the way.

-Anthony Kiedis BISHES.