Halotest 25 PCT

rodo123

Awards
Can you get away without a SERM for a Halotest 25 PCT? Would DAA, PES Erase and something like HCGenerate work?

Yubber

Awards
In short...yes you could get away without running a SERM... but I would run one just to be safe if you can get your hands on it. However, I do know of more then one guy who has ran a halo only cycle without a SERM and bounced back just fine with blood work to prove it. But be aware that just because they came back fine does not mean you will, everyone reacts differently.

Your pct looks good minus the SERM, you could look into CEL PCT assist also.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm truly starting to hate the regularity with which this kind of question is being asked...

ManBeast

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
We should have a stickie for a otc pct guide, like we have a PH guide in this forum. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We should have a stickie for a otc pct guide, like we have a PH guide in this forum. :)
I agree...
If u have a good ideas make a new thread...
Send me a link and I'll see if I can help u get it stickied. Make a good complete thread with answers to all questions.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Lol I haven't been involved in this site for long but I see this question asked more than any other I know some of you vets have to be sick of answering this over and over lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is I'm glad I'm not prone to carpal tunnel :D

ManBeast