Havoc/Epistane to help with gyno?

mattiek

Awards
Ok so after my last cycle of the original Methyl Masterdrol I was fine until about 2 months later. I was young and stupid and didnt run proper PCT, all i ran was the formadrol legal gear advised to run :pat: . Well now i'm stuck with a nickel/quarter sized lump under my right nipple because now i know the proper way to do things rather than the stupid way. Its been there for a while now and i really want it gone because its making me self conscious. So just researching I have seen tons of information on havoc/epistane reducing and perhaps clearing up some gyno.

So my question is if i run a 3 week 20 or 30mg cycle of havoc/epistane followed by a pct of nolva does anyone think i should see a reduction in size of my gyno?

any experience?

thanks for any of the advice!

mattiek

Awards
Yea i kind of figured that and had the same thoughts myself but more times than not people have reported it helping with gyno and I am just trying to see if anyone on here has had real results.

Nolva just prevents gyno correct? it wont help reduce the size?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yea i kind of figured that and had the same thoughts myself but more times than not people have reported it helping with gyno and I am just trying to see if anyone on here has had real results.

Nolva just prevents gyno correct? it wont help reduce the size?
How long have you had this gyno?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
letro will reduce size

mattiek

Awards
I know letro will reduce size but i dont want to have the sides. I mean if it end up being the only way ill definitely take it because i'd rather lose libido for 2 months than have this lump forever you know? just kind of curious about this epistane claim.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
While Epi will reduce the size of the mass on cycle, it is unlikely to eliminate it totally, if at all. Almost total estrogen deprivation is needed for that.

google: [A case of advanced breast cancer successfully treated with combined tamoxifen and epitiostanol]

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
epistane is a steroid, no use in pct or for treating gyno. dont listen to how it is marketed, it is a steroid.