does adding DHEA to havoc/epistane help?

krogtaar

Awards
From what Ive heard, some estrogen is ok for bulking and havoc/ap supress it. Also low est is bad for joints. would dhea help these probs?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience, absolutely.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. 2 positive responses. Now, how much DHEA would a 265 lb. bull like myself (44 years old) need to take per day? I'm just guessing here that 200 mg. per dy on a cycle and maybe 50 -100 mg. per day off-cycle?:think:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I followed Dsades advice on this last year and it worked wonders. I highly recommend it.
Care to share the dosages Bro? I'm using transdermal formestane/trione combo right now so extra estrogen from DHEA conversion is NOT a problem.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I used Dermacrine with Epi and loved it. I think the Dermacrine has about a 60mg dose of DHEA but since its transdermal it will be different than oral.

anapolack2

Awards
would it be beneficial to take dhea week 2 of epi cycle then keep taking until you been off epi for 2 weeks?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Dermacrine with Epi and loved it. I think the Dermacrine has about a 60mg dose of DHEA but since its transdermal it will be different than oral.
Yeah, if I'm not wrong, the conversion rate of oral versus transdermal is as follows:4 to 1. In other words, transdermal applications yeild 4 times the amount of said product than the same amount of an oral dose would. If 60 mg. of dhea is in the trans it would equal 240 mg. of an oral dose. This is a very cost effective way of using the compound.:wave:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm pulsing Superdrol 3x/week. I've been dosing oral DHEA @ 100mg/day, on my pulse days only. And I love it. (I tried 100mg/everyday, but broke out bad with little pimples all over my chest and stomach. So I switched to pulse days only, and everything's fine.)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
BTW, DrD suggested stacking DHEA with Superdrol -- not so much for the estrogen, but for the testosterone that it also converts to. He said test/Superdrol has great "synergy." The same might apply to epi.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, DrD suggested stacking DHEA with Superdrol -- not so much for the estrogen, but for the testosterone that it also converts to. He said test/Superdrol has great "synergy." The same might apply to epi.
I'm certain that it DOES!! Also, if you've read alot from Dr.D, you'll see where he doesn't think that DHEA aromatizes into estrogen like most people think:type:. He says that dhea is a super-androgenic compound. He said that dhea is even more androgenic that DHT!! I just started yesterday adding 200 mg. of dhea per day. After 2 weeks, I'm dropping it down to 100 mg. per day. Then after 1 week at that, I'm dropping it down to 50 mg. per day, then taking 4 weeks off of it. Then I'm getting ready for an epi/superdrol stack and I'll kick the dhea back in at 200 mg. per week for the whole 3 week cycle!! Should be SWEET!!!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Even if DHEA doesn't convert to estrogen (and all the "literature" suggests that it does), the testosterone that it converts to is certainly capable of aromatizing.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if DHEA doesn't convert to estrogen (and all the "literature" suggests that it does), the testosterone that it converts to is certainly capable of aromatizing.
I already knew this. That's why I'm using transdermal f omestane for this very reason. Takes care of the extra estrogen off of aromatiztion.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the form? I hear it makes you feel great, and is especially useful for guys our age. I'm really interested in dsade's upcoming oral gelcap form product. It's lymphatically absorbed -- at least as effective as transdermal, and much cleaner and simpler.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like the form? I hear it makes you feel great, and is especially useful for guys our age. I'm really interested in dsade's upcoming oral gelcap form product. It's lymphatically absorbed -- at least as effective as transdermal, and much cleaner and simpler.
Man, I absolutely LOVE formestane!! You can actually "feel" a rush off of it about 5 to 10 minutes after you put it on:aargh:. You really, REALLY need to try it out dude! You'll be hooked. I hate it when I have to ramp down and then cycle off for a while:sad:. But then it's great when it's time to ramp back up again:woohoo:. I still think transdermal will be better than the new oral gelcap. It's not super-bioavailable orally. But trans is soooo good!!

iceman5005

iceman5005

Awards
hi if talking about DHEA,
would it be alright to stack HLG with epi or h-drol??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it helps FO SHO!!!!!!

I'm at end of week 3 of Havoc Cycle 30/40/40/50. I've been dosing 50mg of DHEA in am and pm. It has helped prevent shrinkage of nads and lethargy. Feelin' great!!